Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

Scan revealed a little boy is growing in there.

Was a little bit upset to start as it means I now have 3 boys and just the 1 girl, but very thankful I even got to have a girl at all and fully embracing the idea of being a mummy to another boy :)

My scan got moved from the 19th to the 20th! One more day but it just feels like an eternity to wait for it!

Scan revealed a little boy is growing in there.

Was a little bit upset to start as it means I now have 3 boys and just the 1 girl, but very thankful I even got to have a girl at all and fully embracing the idea of being a mummy to another boy :)

Well just think of it this way, you will be able to always spoil your one little princess. I'm sure you two being the only girls will make you super close! And this gives your OH a chance to bring a boy to his side of the family! I'm sure he will love that new adventure and you will be so incredible for giving him that opportunity! It will work out perfectly!! :)

congratulations to all the new pink and blue bumps!!! and best wishes tothose with scans coming up!!

ek! mine is in 2 days and im nervous/excited hehe

Okay ladies just had to share. When I first started considering gender I had no idea, kind of leaned towards boy because I know a boy is due in our family and I wanted a boy, so does DF. I had a dream, then, that I had a little girl. Ever since then I've been really stuck on the idea of a little girl. I've been confident enough to almost say "she" when referring to baby. Well, about a week ago one of my three sisters who are just a few years younger than me said "oh my gosh last night I had a dream you told me the baby is a girl!" And I told her I had already had a girl dream. Then, this morning a second sister of the three told me she has had two dreams about me having a baby girl. Now I'm just utterly convinced this bump is pink :haha: just a few more days until we know! I just thought it was crazy so I decided to share!

Okay ladies just had to share. When I first started considering gender I had no idea, kind of leaned towards boy because I know a boy is due in our family and I wanted a boy, so does DF. I had a dream, then, that I had a little girl. Ever since then I've been really stuck on the idea of a little girl. I've been confident enough to almost say "she" when referring to baby. Well, about a week ago one of my three sisters who are just a few years younger than me said "oh my gosh last night I had a dream you told me the baby is a girl!" And I told her I had already had a girl dream. Then, this morning a second sister of the three told me she has had two dreams about me having a baby girl. Now I'm just utterly convinced this bump is pink :haha: just a few more days until we know! I just thought it was crazy so I decided to share!

lol pretty soon u will know! With all those dreams I would so go with girl... Cant wait til u tell us what u are having now :haha:

had my 3D scan today:) was awesome:) we saw baby yawning and wiggling all over the place! oh, and he is definately all boy!:)

Can you put me down for 1st march please I'm predicting :pink: xx

its almost the middle of february which means we'll all know pretty soon!!! 2 weeks seems so far away but im trying to not think about it :haha:

My scan is tomorrow but we're remaining team yellow.

I'll be honest I have no predictions whatsoever! Not a clue what we're having. Not even got a trend with our kids as we have one girl and two boys, so it isn't as though we have all the same gender so far or anything.

So... no idea at all.

From mamaxo:

"We found my bump is pink! Every thing went perfect."

-Congratulations again to you and your little girl!! :)

Mine's on March 1st!! I have no idea boy or girl and would be happy with either one honestly!

5 more days to go til my re scan. Hope we can see babys heart well this time and see if I'm carrying my little man or my baby girl

Good luck to the following ladies with their scans today: Meant2bamom, Wriggley, w8ing4bean, SweetLullaby, and alicecooper! Hope everything goes wonderfully for you ladies! Such a great way to start off your week! Let us know how everything turns out!!

Congrats Anngie60 and wassarman on your pink bumps and 05Mummy07 and meli1981 on your blue bumps!! :flower:

Good luck to the ladies getting their scans today!!!

goodluck to todays ladies :)

Less than 24 hours for us now! eeekkk i really hope baby cooperates and shows us everything :)

Good luck to everyone having them today and tomorrow, mines on Friday and I can't wait!!! :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->