Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

Congrats wriggley on your little prince, and congrats meant2beamom and noileena on your little princesses!! :flower:

Good luck to the ladies with scans today!!!

I am so excited for tomorrow I could wee!

Haha I know what you mean!! Two more days left for me! So anxious. I'm actually keeping myself distracted looking at baby clothes and crib bedding :haha: but I can't help but look at the girl stuff so now DF is convinced baby is going to be a boy because I'm so set on girl :dohh:

Is your scan in the morning or afternoon?

One more for team pink! My little girl put on a great show and she looks healthy and right on track growth wise :) sooo thrilled!

congrats on the pink bump!!

I'd have guessed blue.... but one more for team pink!
16+5 shot - couldn't wait until 20 weeks!
[IMG]https://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa141/noileena/165a_zps7c13a921.jpg[/IMG]

congrats on your little girl!!

Today's the day!!!

We are up and getting ready to go :happydance: will update you ladies later :)

i can;t wait to hear what your having!!

I actually had one today. They weren't looking for the gender though, and I didn't ask as there was more pressing concerns. I think it will be pretty special for me and my husband to find out together on the 26th. I have no gut feeling about gender, but DH thinks girl. LOL. I think it's just wishful thinking because he really wants one!

Heh, my DW could have written that...

Well ladies add another to team :pink: :happydance:

I'm do thrilled we will be having another perfect little girl :)

She is perfectly healthy and measuring a week ahead (my due date won't change though) she was super active all stretched out and wouldn't hold still :haha:

She is perfectly healthy and measuring a week ahead (my due date won't change though) she was super active all stretched out and wouldn't hold still :haha:

Aww, congrats on your girl :) x

I am so certain this baby is a boy I'll eat my hat if it isn't. I have no preference btw

yay!! that's so exciting! you'll have two little girls not too far apart in age!

Yay congrats to all you ladies! 1 week for today and we have our scan!!! :)

slightly off subject but miracleshappn you are doing awesome at keeping the list up to date!!!

That is so wonderful! :) I'm sure your daughter is going to LOVE having a little sister and they will be such good friends! So happy for you! Congratulations!

I am so certain this baby is a boy I'll eat my hat if it isn't. I have no preference btw

Haha I am the exact same way. I have told DF I am just so very certain this baby is a girl, so if it's not I know I am never going to live it down. I don't care one way or another at all, that's just my gut feeling.

slightly off subject but miracleshappn you are doing awesome at keeping the list up to date!!!

Thank you!! :) I'm glad I have it to help me pass the time because seeing all of you ladies excitement has made my month long wait almost fly by! So exciting getting to hear everybody's big news! :)

Whoosadaisy--congrats on your blue bundle of joy!!:flower:

ProudArmyWife--congrats on your second little princess!! I too am looking forward to watching 2 little ladies growing up together!! Looks like yours will not be that much far apart in age than mine!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->