Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

Scan went well today :D:D and we are on team :blue: :D so excited a little brother for our son!!!

My scan is on the 18 February, feels like its ages away. We are hoping to find out the gender. My husband is convinced we are having a a girl & is keeping his fingers crossed! I think I would like a girl, but so long as bean is healthy, I dont really mind.

My scan is tomorrow but we're remaining team yellow.

I'll be honest I have no predictions whatsoever! Not a clue what we're having. Not even got a trend with our kids as we have one girl and two boys, so it isn't as though we have all the same gender so far or anything.

So... no idea at all.

All go ok with scan today?

Woohoo congrats everyone!! Good luck to those going in the next few days too!! Mine is Thurs...sooo hope they can tell us what team we are!!! :D xx

ide like to join :) im going to the dr tomarrow I should find out when I get my scan then!! ill give u my info after tomorrow! cograts to u all!! :)

ide like to join :) im going to the dr tomarrow I should find out when I get my scan then!! ill give u my info after tomorrow! cograts to u all!! :)

Sounds great! Let us know what you find out tomorrow!! :)

I have my 20 week ultrasound on Feb. 26th. I've had 6 ultrasounds so far- still no clue on the gender!

I have my 20 week ultrasound on Feb. 26th. I've had 6 ultrasounds so far- still no clue on the gender!

Oh boy! Was your last scan recently? You would have thought if it was they could have gotten a fairly accurate prediction! Hopefully your LO cooperates and you get your answer on the 26th! Do you have any gut feelings at all?

Congrats ladies on your scan results!!! I'm so excited for mine on Thurs :)

Oh boy! Was your last scan recently? You would have thought if it was they could have gotten a fairly accurate prediction! Hopefully your LO cooperates and you get your answer on the 26th! Do you have any gut feelings at all?

I actually had one today. They weren't looking for the gender though, and I didn't ask as there was more pressing concerns. I think it will be pretty special for me and my husband to find out together on the 26th. I have no gut feeling about gender, but DH thinks girl. LOL. I think it's just wishful thinking because he really wants one!

One more for team pink! My little girl put on a great show and she looks healthy and right on track growth wise :) sooo thrilled!

I'd have guessed blue.... but one more for team pink!
16+5 shot - couldn't wait until 20 weeks!
[IMG]https://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa141/noileena/165a_zps7c13a921.jpg[/IMG]

Today's the day!!!

We are up and getting ready to go :happydance: will update you ladies later :)

Yay I found it!!!! I find out March 27th!!!! I am saying team blue!!!

One more for team pink! My little girl put on a great show and she looks healthy and right on track growth wise :) sooo thrilled!

Congratulations on your little girl!! Above all I am glad she looks healthy!! So exciting!! :)

I'd have guessed blue.... but one more for team pink!
16+5 shot - couldn't wait until 20 weeks!

Yay another pink bump! Congratulations to you as well!! Are you excited about having a little girl?

Today's the day!!!

We are up and getting ready to go :happydance: will update you ladies later :)

Ahhh! The day is finally here!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: So excited for you!! Can't wait for you update and to see what you guys find out!! Hope everything goes perfectly for you today!!

Yay I found it!!!! I find out March 27th!!!! I am saying team blue!!!

Yayyy! So happy you're on here now!! :happydance: Now maybe we can do a better job keeping up with one another haha. This scan is still going to be your first scan, right?

Good luck also to TTCnov2012 who has her scan today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->