Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

Whoosadaisy--congrats on your blue bundle of joy!!:flower:

ProudArmyWife--congrats on your second little princess!! I too am looking forward to watching 2 little ladies growing up together!! Looks like yours will not be that much far apart in age than mine!! :flower:

They will be 27 months apart :)
In having a hard time grasping my baby turning 2 next month :cry: time goes by so quickly

Aww, your DD is going to be a great big sister!!

And I know what you mean, they grow up waaaaay too fast!! You are so proud of them being "big girls" but still want to keep them your little babes at the same time!!

I am so excited! Can't wait for LO's birthday now! Bring on June!

6 more days til mine!! Got it on 19th. Can't wait to see baby again and hear that everything is as it should be... No idea whether it is a boy or girl as I seem to change my mind almost daily at the mo!!
Really hope baby is good and lets us see what it is :) xx

Congratulations on the pink bundle!

One more week for me!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

6 more days til mine!! Got it on 19th. Can't wait to see baby again and hear that everything is as it should be... No idea whether it is a boy or girl as I seem to change my mind almost daily at the mo!!

I just noticed when I put your name down for the 19th that there are, I believe, three other ladies with scans on the same day and they all predicted boy! Thought it was interesting :) excited to see what you all come up with!!

Three and a half hours. I could wee wee with excitement

:happydance::happydance::happydance: So close now!! We will be waiting to hear from you!!!

Also, good luck to beegray and Tink80 with your scans today!!

I just noticed when I put your name down for the 19th that there are, I believe, three other ladies with scans on the same day and they all predicted boy! Thought it was interesting :) excited to see what you all come up with!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: So close now!! We will be waiting to hear from you!!!

I'm one of the ladies on the 19th! It's not coming fast enough! At least I work the next 2 nights to help pass the time! My little girl is 1 next week too! Big week for us!

We are team pink. So happy I can't stop crying. Mummy's little girl <3

I was certain we were team blue. I didn't have a preference but I have a family full of little girls and they're so special :D

I'm one of the ladies on the 19th! It's not coming fast enough! At least I work the next 2 nights to help pass the time! My little girl is 1 next week too! Big week for us!

I'm 19th too, it's slowly getting here, less than a week to go! :happydance:

I was certain we were team blue. I didn't have a preference but I have a family full of little girls and they're so special :D

Uh-oh. I'm starting to get a little worried I might be wrong, which DF will find hilarious and I will get a load of crap for :haha: I'm certain we are team pink but now a couple of you ladies who were certain as well have been wrong, so I very well may be too :dohh: Not much longer now!

I've had my scan today and it's a boy! I knew it was but everyone kept telling me i was having a girl. I've already got a girl and a boy so i didnt really have a preference x

I've had my scan today and it's a boy! I knew it was but everyone kept telling me i was having a girl. I've already got a girl and a boy so i didnt really have a preference x

Big congratulations to you!! :)

Congrats on your little girl, girlinyork!:hugs:

Two hours to go for me.......ahhhhhhhhhhhh so excited...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->