Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

17 girl guesses and 13 boys. Interesting :)

I hadn't counted yet, but that is interesting! Girl guesses are sure outweighing boy guesses at the moment. It will be really interesting for me to see how many of our predictions end up being right - also, whether my gut feeling is right. This is my first so I always wondered if moms had a really strong feeling one way or another. At first I had NO clue!! Now I have a gut feeling but not strong enough that I believe I cannot be wrong. Can't wait to start putting up confirmations next to our predictions!! :happydance:

I think i read somewhere that mums gut feeling is something like 80% right so this is a good test :thumbup:

Aww just looking at the list and saw those who have their scans on Feb 14th.....what a lovely Valentines day :)

Aww just looking at the list and saw those who have their scans on Feb 14th.....what a lovely Valentines day :)

:) I'm one of those lucky ladies!! I was actually going to try and schedule my scan around DF's work schedule but the first date they offered me was Valentine's Day, he works the previous night and that night, but there was NO way I could resist! He can be there, will just be tired :haha: We got to see LO for the first time one New Year's Eve, so I thought Valentine's Day was perfect for our gender reveal!! And this way he doesn't even have to worry about getting me a present because I'll already be getting the best gift of all! So excited! :happydance:

That's what I thought. Lovely gift :)

I almost worry it will be too early for them to be sure. They said they routinely schedule the ultrasound for 18-20 weeks and they offered to schedule it at 18, so I guess they know this is long enough? I am just crossing my fingers baby cooperates and we are able to get a definite answer. It should be easy for them to tell for you, with you being 21 weeks by then!! Just a few more days and you will have your answer!! Yay!

I find out on the 14th of February. I'm predicting a girl. It's my first baby :)

Have my 20 week scan on 6th Feb, gut feeling it's another girl. I already have two boys and one girl :)

Mine is Feb 14th. I will be 16 weeks and it's a private scan :) I guess girl lol

Three more girl guesses and two more Valentine's Day scans!! That is sure going to be an exciting day!! I've never been more excited for Valentine's Day, I'm sure you ladies can relate! :)

Valentine's Day is indeed a very special day, excited for you ladies having your scans that day!!! That was actually the day I got my BFP with my DD!!:cloud9:

That's what I thought. Lovely gift :)

I almost worry it will be too early for them to be sure. They said they routinely schedule the ultrasound for 18-20 weeks and they offered to schedule it at 18, so I guess they know this is long enough? I am just crossing my fingers baby cooperates and we are able to get a definite answer. It should be easy for them to tell for you, with you being 21 weeks by then!! Just a few more days and you will have your answer!! Yay!

Im only 20 weeks now but im more worried that everythings ok rather than seeing its thing lol

Im only 20 weeks now but im more worried that everythings ok rather than seeing its thing lol

Haha yeah, I know. I just try to focus on the exciting part of the upcoming scan. Seems I'm a nervous wreck at each appt and I just want to be excited for once. I know when it comes down to the day I'm not going to be relaxed until after they hopefully confirm everything looks fine! At the beginning of pregnancy we feel like making it to second tri will ease the worry but it never ends. We are in for a lifetime of worry!

2 weeks today until scan for me so so so excited

My scan is TODAY! I'm so excited! I hope we can find out the gender but mostly I just want to make sure my baby is healthy.

I am going to guess that it's a girl. Every dream I've had, it has been a girl and I find myself referring to the baby as a she. My husband thinks it is a boy because he says "I just don't see myself producing a girl." :haha:

I am hoping for the Dr. to do a gender scan on the 4th but if she doesn't I will go and pay for one on the 5th. I really really want a girl as I have 3 boys but if it is in fact another boy as long as he is healthy I will be happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->