Those of you with gender scans coming up in February/March! 44-Pink, 43-Blue Bumps!!

Congratulations on your little princess, tlh97990!!! :flower: Our DD is 16 months too and whenever we ask her if she wants a little sister, she shakes her head no, lol! But she says no to everything these days!

They are great aren't they!! My daughter has never said "No" she shakes her head no but the word never came out as precise and clear as it did when i asked her if she was happy. I think she'll love having a little sister though. They will be sharing a bathroom that is between the bedrooms so i'm sure when she's older she'll be thrilled its not with a boy

So excited and proud to announce I am expecting a son! Bring on the blue converse and miniature sweater vests!

congrats!!!

i have my potty shot picture hanging on the fridge - clearly a boy but if you ask my 2 year DD who its a picture of she says "my baby sister" :haha: silly kids!

That's so funny! i think my daughter wanted a brother because her father kept saying boy. he jokes that hes going to have to start wearing tampons to fit in because its gonna be him with 3 girls!

That's so funny! i think my daughter wanted a brother because her father kept saying boy. he jokes that hes going to have to start wearing tampons to fit in because its gonna be him with 3 girls!

LMAO, tell him good luck finding somewhere comfortable to wear them :)

I think he'll finally let me get a dog now at least as long as it's a male!

counting-congrats on your little boy!!! :flower:

tlh97990--we've already decided that when we get a dog, it will be a little boy dog so DH will have some male company in the house! haha

Wow, things have tied back up again!! Congratulations to all of you who have gotten your answers!! So exciting to see the numbers fluctuating! I agree with those of you that said it never seems to be even with the people we know who are having babies, and if we look at each day things usually seem to fall one way or another, but on a larger scale it does make sense that the numbers even out. I was even more convinced I was having a girl because I know of 8 or 9 other babies being born close to the time of my due date, all boys. Crazy. Good luck to all of you having your scans today and the rest of this week! Can't wait to see what you find out!

Woohoo even steven's!!! lol...Huge congrats to everyone!! :) xx

My scan got moved a day and we went in today....

IT'S A GIRL!!!!

I couldn't be happier!! We are so excited!! The doctor said he was 100% sure and even showed us the labia and vagina. He was nice and checked again when I asked him to please doble check! I just can't believe it!! :cloud9::cloud9:

here's a potty picture of her, she was so lovely and opened her mouth for us :kiss:

Screen Shot 2013-02-27 at 3.26.00 PM.jpg

Could you please move me from 14th of March to the 13th? My scan got moved.

I had mine and I'm so happy to announce that we remain team yellow!! Although I did see what I thought were boy parts and girl parts lol! I have no idea what it is but still guessing boy :)

My scan got moved a day and we went in today....

IT'S A GIRL!!!!

I couldn't be happier!! We are so excited!! The doctor said he was 100% sure and even showed us the labia and vagina. He was nice and checked again when I asked him to please doble check! I just can't believe it!! :cloud9::cloud9:

here's a potty picture of her, she was so lovely and opened her mouth for us :kiss:

:happydance: Super huge congratulations to you!! That is so wonderful!! I'm so very glad things finally worked out for you and you got your answer! AND that the doctor treated you well!!

Could you please move me from 14th of March to the 13th? My scan got moved.

Your scan date has been moved! :thumbup:

I had mine and I'm so happy to announce that we remain team yellow!! Although I did see what I thought were boy parts and girl parts lol! I have no idea what it is but still guessing boy :)

:) Glad everything went well!! You will have such an incredible surprise here in a few months!!

Hey everyone!

My 18 week scan is on the 21st but I have a Dr appointment in about an hour and she gives scans at every appointment so I'm hoping to get a peek at the gender :) I'm so excited! If anyone wants to take a kat minute guess I would love it!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/1754903-scan-today-thursday-any-last-gender-guesses-please-please.html

Welcome to Team Pink Borr!!! :happydance: So very happy for you!!! You are going to LOVE having a little princess in your life!! Huge hugs hun!! :hugs:

Thank you all!! We are so incredibly excited for our little girl bundle!!

Interesting chatter about the whole 50/50 thing. I think what it comes down to is sample size. I'm not surprised when I hear that 10/12 babies are boys or girls or whatever, but when you get a relatively big number (for example, this thread is up to 65), then I would be surprised to see anything other than 50/50.

What I'd be interested in seeing is how accurate everyone's predictions are! Anyone care to calculate our accuracy rate so far? Maybe one day when I have lots of extra time... Ha!

Yay Borr, I'm glad you finally found out! Girls are great, and buying all the cloths is even better. I have 9 boxes full of cloths she's grown out of lol, I'm a little crazy with it. BUT, I do buy them at consignment sales so nothing is new lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->