Those on anti-sickness meds in the uk.

babytots

Reaction score
I'm on promethazine tablet for my all day sickness. I used them in previous pregnancies and found they helped the sickness. From 6-9 weeks the tablets were helping but now I'm still being sick regardless of me taking them.

I have tried cyclzine in the past and they didn't work for me. So I was wondering what you are all taking and if you are feeling any benefit from them?

I can't do this for another 6 weeks (sickness tends to stop at 16 weeks for me) least of all because hubby works long hours and I have 4 lovely children to entertain which is proving difficult when I feel so ill. Thinking of asking my doctor for an alternative anti-sickness tablet to see if it helps x

Ah sorry to hear the sickness tablets aren't working babytots. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to suffer with constant sickness and still look after a family. I am feeling grateful that mine seems to be confined to the evening time.

Defo worth seeing the Dr to find out if they can change the meds :hugs:

Thanks hun today has been awful since I woke up I've not kept anything down and I've been so violently sick I wet myself :cry: Just managed a ice lolly and a small choc chip muffin so I'm hoping these stay down.

My daughters have been really helpful today prepared sandwiches with me for them and their brothers and got them drinks etc bless them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->