Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Kylar- I'm so envious!! I LOVE duck... To an extreme degree lol. Baby ducks are absolutely adorable. Dh won't let me have any :[

I can't wait for later today. A girl that comes into work had a baby boy last August and she is giving me all her old baby clothes and things her son is too big for. It'll save me a ton!

How nice!! I know the feeling Im so relieved we have all Kylar's old clothes! Some are the wrong season, but at least we don't have to completely start from scratch!
Ill post pics of the ducks soon!! ;)

Oh duckies! I had ducks as a kid too, loved it! We let them go when they got bigger in our pond behind our house. Was so fun.

My sister finds out what she is having today! She is 20 weeks and im so nervous for her I keep crying. IDK why. She has had some bleeding yesterday but I told her it could be a SCH that far along so im just so hopeful. I have faith that it will be fine but still am scared!

Ny, did you tell your mom or sister that you're expecting? I can't believe how close you two are in your pregnancies...how exciting! What's sch?

I just had loads of EWCM when i went to pee (sorry TMI!) Need to BD tonight i think :0)

I told my sister yesterday ready. A sch is subchorionic hemorrhage which is a bleed area in placenta or uterus or somethig that resolves eventually. Seems common I've heard of it a lot on here.

Get busy Dee!!

Baby Duck

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 5
Awww, what a cute duck! :) I don't know anyone that has a pet duck...

Dee, are we on the same cycle now?? I had another patch of ewcm last night--woohoo!

Ny, I hope your sis' scan goes great. Glad to hear you've started sharing the news...

Kylar- that is the most adorable thing!! I want a baby duck..

Ny- how wonderful is it that you and our sister will both be having babies so close together!! They may end up the very best of friends. I'm sure your sister is just fine, but I can understand your worry. At least worrying about her keeps you from worrying too much about yourself.

Hi Ready
I'm not sure about our cycles - i am on 35 day ones and i seem to ovulate around CD20-21. I had loads of cm earlier so will BD tonight and hopefully ovulate tonight/tomorrow.
I expect AF around the 19th-20th April i think. I can never be totally sure as i have been known to have shorter cycles but more often than not it seems like 35 days now. Good luck with you :flower:

Awww Kylar that duck is the cutest thing ever did he go and get it by himself.... what a man :)

Dee and Ready get busy get busy XXXxxx

NY what did ur sis say when u told her oh bet ur so excited about what she is having oh imagine u get one of each oh amazing

XXxxx

Hey girls!

Kylar- I love the duck on the easter eggs. Adorable! They stink though. Peeeeee U!

My sister is good and having a girl! Lol. Idk why but that makes me want a boy super bad! Shhhhh, don't tell baby though, just in case:) Idk if im going to find out yet, but i've got plenty of time to decide! Too bad my daughter and her daughter weren't going to be closer in age. ....7 years apart. They would've been friends too.

Ready- you are in the same position....your step son being 7, right? Im having a tough time with the distance between ages in my daughter and the baby but I know that its just the way things are and nothing I can do about it. Since OH wouldn't let me adopt a middle kid to bridge the gap! What? Didn't think it was that crazy of an idea.....

Ny, my dh is 6 and 10 years younger than his sisters, and they're super close now.

Ready and Dee, hope you catch that egg! Strange that you still haven't o'ed, Dee. I have o'ed pretty late before, so maybe it's just a fluke cycle?

Afm, not much to report. Start bd'ing tomorrow. :sex:

Yes they do stink! They will be staying in the garage lol! Good thing we have a 3 car garage. hahaha

Hey ladies,

Sorry I havent been around. I finally had my miscarriage last night. It was so bad I spent the night in the hospital. I have never been in that kind of pain in my entire life. I went through 9hrs of hard labor. They gave me morphine, which did absolutely NOTHING! God forbid, if this ever were to happen again, there is no DR alive that could talk me out of a D&C! If I didnt want to move on so badly I would seriously consider killing my OB! Lol! No seriously! We recently found out that it was actually most likely him that caused the baby to die in the first place. Whan I was 7+4 wks he had me take a vaginal medication for a slight bacterial infection. At the time I was scared to take it because the pamplet said not to while you are pregnant. I only took 3 days of it, had my scan the next day and then they say the baby was dead two days later. I was laying in bed the other night and it just came to me that 3 days after taking this stuff, the baby died, so I looked it up online and EVERYTHING i found said to never take it during the first tri as it can and most often will cause a miscarriage. I am heartbroken that I couldnt even trust my DR to keep my baby safe, but at least I know that it wasnt something that I did, or my diabetes like my DR tried to blame it on. My parents want my to pursue the issue legally, but I just want to move on and concentrate on making another baby. I will be finding a new OB, thats for sure!

I'm so so sorry Brandy, that you have had to go through so much physical and emotional pain :hugs:
It could be the drug, maybe you should ask the doctor about that? but there would be no way to prove it and maybe it wasnt the drug, sometimes we just never know what the reason really was, which makes everything so much harder to come to terms with. But it wasnt your fault thats for sure.
I hope that as each day passes things get a little easier for you and i pray that you have better things to come :flower:

Brandy- I am so sorry hun! :hugs: What a horrible, painful and emotional ordeal you have had to endure! No one should ever have to go through that! I am so angry with your OB. That is just awful. We should be able to trust them. No matter what caused the m/c.. None of it was your fault. You will get your baby who sticks on so tightly for you! I probably wouldn't want to take legal action either because it will just drag out this painful experience. Definitely find a new good OB! Please talk to us anytime! I hope you are starting to feel better physically. :hugs: The good thing about naturally misscarrying is that your body is ready when you are. So that's a good thing. Thinking of you!! :flower:

Brandy- oh hun I'm so very sorry you had to go through that. I can't begin to imagine how physically and emotionally hard that must have been. 9 hours of hard labor, I honestly don't think I could be so strong. I can understand why you wouldn't want to persue a lawsuit but on the other hand it could protect someone else from this doctor's carelessness. It infuriates me that he could even consider prescribing you a medication that clearly indicates a higher risk of miscarriage then try to so easily play it off as yor diabetes. I'm so glad you are switching doctors. I could not trust him after something like that. Just know we miss you and are anxious to have you back as soon as you are ready.

Oh Brandy. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. :hugs: That's terrible. I'm so ANGRY at your ob, too! I understand your parents thoughts of pursuing it legally, but it would be hard to prove, and it would be more painful, I think. Just tell him off, and find a new doc. I hope that you heal (emotionally and physically) soon. Feel free to come on to talk to us at any time. :hugs:

Brandy, as all have said, I'm so very sorry! :hugs: What an awful experience, and I can't believe they didn't give you better pain management during it :( Dee is right, your doc may have caused it, or maybe not, but most certainly the drug added risk to your pregnancy and he never should have done that! Rip him a new one, or have DH do it, to protect any unknowing ladies that may be his patient next!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->