Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Ready- you are in the same position....your step son being 7, right? Im having a tough time with the distance between ages in my daughter and the baby but I know that its just the way things are and nothing I can do about it. Since OH wouldn't let me adopt a middle kid to bridge the gap! What? Didn't think it was that crazy of an idea.....

Yes he's 7...he actually contributes to my ticking clock...I would have liked to have our kids closer in age :( I feel like he would have bonded better that way... In your case, there is no "step" or "half-time home" issues, so I'm sure your daughter will bond like crazy with your baby! FYI, I have a bunch of brothers & sisters, but the one I was closest with all through my childhood was my sister 8 years older than me...she was like my little mother. :)

No news on me really...I can't seem to catch a positive OPK, although it was darkest last night. We BD monday night, and will again tonight, so FX for a temp rise this week yet.

A 7 year age gap really isn't all that terrible. My oldest sister is almost 38, my next sister is 32 or 33 and I'm the baby at nearly 21. My middle sister and I weren't raised together so we have no bond whatsoever and don't talk much at all for that matter, but my oldest sister and I are really close. I spent most of my high school years living with her and her 5 children. Being that they will be raised together I'm sure your daughter and baby will bond just fine. They may not be the best of friends until later in life but that's to be expected.

Brandy,that is awful Im so srry sweetie. If you don't mind my asking, what medication was it? My dr also prescribed me a vaginal cream for the yeast infection I had, I avoided using it for weeks but they told me I had to bc the infection could be worse for the baby than the medication- everything i read though said the baby cant be harmed from a yeast infection- so i didnt know what to believe!

Ready-Yes, she's been a big clock ticking for me also! I actually do have that half time issue becasue OH is not Ella's father so she goes to her dad's and here half time. But since im home during the week from work more of the time I do end up with her much more of the time. She has a baby brother at her dad's and they bonded just fine but she still wont ever have that sibling to play with and go on rides with and stuff. Oh well, it is what it is!

Brandy- I am sorry that happened and so sorry about the trauma. Thing about the medicine though, my progesterone even says do not take while pregnant.....so I think things may just say that and our doctors will only allow us to take things that are truly safe for baby? I just know so many women take progesterone during pregnancy so seems to be just a caution warning on it to say do not ever take while pregnant. I do agree with you after my MC that I waited for and did naturally at home, I would NEVER want to do that naturally again. It was so traumatic. I am sorry you had to do that but glad you are ready to move on. It hurts and will for a while but you did not cause it to happen so chin up.

Hope everyone is doing well today!

Evening
I 'think' i have ovulated! The signs look good that it was yetserday though i can't be sure.
Question: we BD yesterday and day before, if i ovulated yesterday would BDing tonight be worth it? I really hope the answer is no because i am all BD'ed out! and feel soooo tired today i could do without it LOL
AF witch due 19/20th so cross your fingers for me.

Hope everyone is doing ok :flower:

Dee- you could skip bd'ing tonight maybe just pick it back up again tomorrow to get a fresh supply in there lol. Or, if you want to get those :spermy: in there tonight without the effort of bd you could try helping dh along to where he won't last but a minute when actual penetration takes place. Makes me sound horrid lol. I do it to dh when I want just a little but not a whole session. Hand or mouth till he's almost ready then a quickie and call it a night lol.

Dee- you could skip bd'ing tonight maybe just pick it back up again tomorrow to get a fresh supply in there lol. Or, if you want to get those :spermy: in there tonight without the effort of bd you could try helping dh along to where he won't last but a minute when actual penetration takes place. Makes me sound horrid lol. I do it to dh when I want just a little but not a whole session. Hand or mouth till he's almost ready then a quickie and call it a night lol.

LOL Love, i have thought of doing that so maybe, i have been so sexually demanding last few days though telling OH 'can we have sex please NOW' lol
Not that he objects too much but it feels like more of a command than a spontaneous passion. :wacko:
And i actually do have a headache now! so we will see lol

Our poor OHs... We treat them like studs, using them just for their :spermy: haha. Like they mind.

Ny, I guess I did know about Ella's dad but I wasn't thinking about the schedule with him...I suppose it is a very similar situation to what we have. Perhaps it's not ideal (who thought getting pregnant would be so hard, either?) to not have them super close together so they're playing soccer on the same teams etc. But our kids will love each other, without a doubt. As I get older, I have grown closer & closer to my siblings, especially those with a huge age gap, just like Love. We can't move back, only forward, and be glad for any babies that are meant to be part of our families. :)

Dee, YAY for ovulation! Supposedly every other day is enough, but if you can handle it, go again tonight. DH was too tired last night, so :shrug: we do what we're able to. I hope I'm right behind you! :happydance:

Ny, I guess I did know about Ella's dad but I wasn't thinking about the schedule with him...I suppose it is a very similar situation to what we have. Perhaps it's not ideal (who thought getting pregnant would be so hard, either?) to not have them super close together so they're playing soccer on the same teams etc. But our kids will love each other, without a doubt. As I get older, I have grown closer & closer to my siblings, especially those with a huge age gap, just like Love. We can't move back, only forward, and be glad for any babies that are meant to be part of our families. :)

Dee, YAY for ovulation! Supposedly every other day is enough, but if you can handle it, go again tonight. DH was too tired last night, so :shrug: we do what we're able to. I hope I'm right behind you! :happydance:

Thanks Ready, i'm not totally sure i ovulated, my head is wizzing round with all the dates and numbers and stuff lol
I had my last AF on 16th but it wasnt proper flow until the 19th so i could be ovulating now or in 3 days based on my average ovulation of around CD21.
I thought it had happened as my temp was up but i dont take it fist thing in the morning and now it does not seem so high so maybe it wasn't it?!
Ahhhhhhhhh We may have to just keep BDing when we have the energy for a few more days to be sure :0)
Hope you ovulate and catch your eggie too, this TTC is very complex!!

Dee, I think you probably have enough :spermy: in there. Maybe bd tomorrow, just to "lock it in" :haha: but take tonight off. sounds like you need a break anyway! I know how frustrating it is to not know when you o'ed. My suggestion is just to stop temping, try to stop worrying, and assume you caught it (after tomorrow's bd). Then, plan something fun for this or next weekend to keep your mind off of the dreaded 2ww.

I'm cd12 today, and we bd tonight. :sex: We'll do every other day from now until cd20, just in case I o late. I'm not opk'ing or temping, so I'll really have no idea if I o'ed or not, just trusting clomid to do its job.

So, last week when the SA results came in, and I was disappointed about the morphology, I googled it. :blush: Shocking, I know. I found a supplement that has been proven to help morphology specifically, so I mentioned it to my dh. He didn't want to take anything more. He already takes Maca (upon my request) and a multi-vitamin. He said in 5 months, if we're still not preggo, he'd take it. I said 5 months?! And it takes 3 months for new sperm to grow or whatever, so really it's 8 months! Why on earth wait?! So, we left it as he's not taking it at this time, and I was super disappointed. Well, this morning, I noticed the bottle of supplements next to our vitamins. :happydance: I asked him about it, and he said if it means that much to me, he's fine with it. :flower: How sweet!

Seaward Rosa that's fabulous! I love that story. Were they just from a vitamins shoppe or did he order them? Glad he has them.

LLol. wow, I meant to say yay Rosa! And I did not notice my phone changed it to seaward or whatever. nice

Thanks Rosa, i may just take tonight off and try to chill.
That is cute about your DH :0) I ask mine to take zinc but he forgets sometimes.
Have a nice evening.

wow nice, I dont think my dh would take any pills, he was all about , if it happens it happens, if it doesnt, it doesnt.. but maybe after some begging and pleading.. idk, anyway point being, that's sweet rosa! lol

Looks like i am out ladies for another cycle, last night before bed i had some spotting :( CD21 and spotting! WTF!
I am so down about everything, my messed up cycles, no BFP, i also have been suffering with my health again, i have the constant dizziness and vision out of focus problems that i have had a few months back, it has never really gone but it seemed better, but is now back with a vengeance, i feel spaced out and woozy all of the time :( Doctor thinks its a inner ear problem but i have to go back i think for further tests :/
I may take a back seat on here for a bit, read but not comment because i have had enough :( :cry: :cry:

Dee- could it be ovulation spotting? I know how frustrating this process can get! Hang in there Hun! :hugs: Your dizziness and focus issues sound like vertigo. That's an inner ear problem. I had it once with an ear infection. It's awful. I'm sorry you aren't doing well! I took meds for the dizziness and a decongestant and it helped. Things like stress can bring it on. Feel better soon!

Isn't ovulation spotting a bit of a myth though really? I have never had ovulation spotting before. I would love to think it could be that but has anyone actually ever experienced that before???.....:coffee:

dee, could it be implantation bleeding, and you actually o'ed around cd14 or 15?? Don't count yourself out yet. I'm sorry you're feeling so down. :hugs:

Ladies, a bit tmi here...last week or so, I thought I had a yeast infection. Mildly itchy (more just annoying) but no discharge or anything. I took one of those over the counter yeast infection tests, and it came out negative, so I didn't take any monistat or anything. I thought it was gone, but last night, bd was a little uncomfortable. It felt great at first (kind of like scratching an itch :haha:) but a few seconds later, it was so raw. I wonder if it was just because it's been a few weeks since we :sex: or could it be a little vaginal infection?? Afterwards, the area burned a little, and I was pretty uncomfortable, which is not normal for me. Thoughts? Should I do a monistat for a day? It's our bd'ing every other day time, though! I don't want to miss out this month because of whatever this dumb infection is! :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->