Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Hi guys, sorry that some of you are really frustrated. I don't know how it's fair that some people get pregnant easy and some dont. I really truly don't understand it and I wish it made more sense. I feel bad even coming in here sometimes b/c i dont want anyone to think im bragging or upset anyone anymore than they already are. =( Please know I never mean that when I post things in here about pregnancy. I wish you all TTC'ers the best of luck and you are in my thoughts and prayers, I love you all!!

But just so you guys know, that u/s i had for baby's heart was today and his heart is great.

Thats great about the strong heart! So relieving to know im sure. Hope you are well!

No one thinks you're bragging, kylar, it's not about that. TTC is just frustrating. I'm glad to hear about your pregnancy...you should post pics from your ultrasound!

Off I go--ciao, girls!

ok, i just feel bad sharing pregnancy things :(

but here's a pic of my large cow belly & my sons new puppy!! Scan oic is with DH will post later ;)

Attachments

• 23wks3.jpg
    23wks3.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 218104_734948535521_44005952_36946017_4635099_n.jpg
    218104_734948535521_44005952_36946017_4635099_n.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 8
Kylar- I think my huge fat cow belly is already that big. Idk what it is going on, but im huge and I know it isnt baby yet but thought the bloat starts to go down by now:( And I can't eat much, so im not eating. Im so not understanding why im a house. sorry to vent girls, I just want to be able to tell eventually bump from fat, and right now I look 5 monhts pregnant. Maybe because it is my 3rd pregnancy?

We don't think you are bragging Heather, i joined this thread originally because i thought you were all such nice ladies and i still do! I love to see how you pregnant ladies are getting on :0) I'm glad your scan went well and the puppy looks a cutie, we got a puppy in january and he is still mad!!! Not trying to put you off though! Ours is a staffie cross JRT though so both are lively breeds.
What type is yours?

Heather, we don't think you're bragging. :hugs: We would be more upset if you never said anything and left us! VERY cute dog!!!! What kind is it? Is that Kylar? He's cute! And your baby bump is awesome. Be proud of it! :flower:

Afm, still :sex: for a few days. It's weird to not know exactly when I'm o'ing...just gotta trust the process, I suppose. I don't like not being in control...:blush:

Oh Kylar that is one cute puppy, u are amazing baby ducks, puppy and bubba and lets not forget the whirl wind Kylar.... what a woman lol :) Fantastic news about heart scan

Big hugs too everyone XXxxx

Have a nice time Ready, welcome to the 2ww Dee yeah...... knew u'd get there I had streaked cm for 4 days this month which was ovulation I was convinced i was out but all of u lovely ladies told me it was fertile cm my fx'd for u darling XXXx

Rosa u will be joining dee very soon I have a feeling that readys ovulation will delay till she is back and then she will join u both 2 whoo hoo :)

NY I hear ya on the water retention lol I'm huge already xx

Haha, yes I feel like super mom, a home daycare, all our animals, my own son, AND being pregnant. My hubby just kinda brought home the puppy this week without any warning! I was super mad at first but I'm a softie. She will be a full time outside dog so i wont have to worry about POTTY TRAINING . If i had to potty train a dog AND a 2 year old, I think I would loose my mind. Thanks guys Im glad im not upsetting anyone. And yes, that is my Kylar, he is so cute i know! LOL. The puppy is a lab golden retriever mix. So far shes not too hyper she just whines a lot and its a really awkward stage bc we want her to be friends with our big dog bc she doesnt get a lot of attention and needs a friend, but shes too small to be outside all the time with her she will get trampled, but yet like i said i dont wanna do the potty training, so im rotaing her from her kennel to the garage to the house to the yard and its a little much, i really was going to get rid of her but kylar is attached already and i think my husband would be really mad, although it really is MY call since he just sprung her on me and he works like 12 hour days so IM the one to has to take care of her!! He doesnt get it though!! GRrrr... Men.

I totally understand Heather how difficult it is with a puppy!
We got ours from a reecue centre as the kids (and us) wanted a rescue animal but before the MC i wondered how i would cope with a baby and a puppy!
Hopefully if i get pregnant again soon the pup will be grown by then :0)
Its your decision though, if it's too much then its better to rehome him now whilst he is still young. Good luck :flower:

Heather I love to see your pregnancy info I've been here since before your BFP and I'll stay here til the days and months and years I'm sure after your delivery :) I can't wait to see what the newest little guy looks like in real life :)

As for me today I spotted after BD so I am not too sure what is going on but my hips are really achy like AF is coming but I see the doctor tomorrow about my "possible stress fracture in my leg" and then also about my fertility issues as its been 12 months exactly now...and near cycle 13 since I began trying this has become the most craziest part of my life----but this month I've kind of given up and I'm weirdly okay with it now. I just don't feel like the same old girl who had faith every month LOL I just feel like a normal person doing everyday normal things :) and maybe thats what its going to take for me and my DH to conceive our first baby together :) Lets pray it works.....I have the appt. at 7 am so I have to get up a 5 am and won't get off work til 9 pm :( gonna make for a long day but hopefully I shall get some sort of answers!

Good morning! :hi: First off, thank you, Ny, for the beautiful weather in Minnesota--wow was that nice! :) Had a great visit with my family, lots of fun, and a much needed break from working all of the time. How is everyone?? You guys were pretty quiet the last couple of days...any updates?

I didn't/haven't yet O'd. Boo. If I do not in the next couple of days I am definitely asking for clomid next cycle...I know this isn't "normal". Gear up to O, CM & all, and then don't? Something has to be up.

Andrea, I think that is a good idea to not stress over it and just try to go about your daily life. Even though we didnt TTC for too long, in the grand scheme of things, each month i stressed less and less about it and obsessed less, idk why. Hopefully this works for you and it wont be quite as devastating if you dont get PG, but will be an AWESOME surprise when you do!! ;)

Sorry Ready, I hope you O soon, if not the Clomid is very exciting!!

Ready- it was nice! Did you get the lovely thunderstorm where you were? It was kinda cloudy and stormy here but still very warm. Did you O last cycle on time? So its just this one? maybe your stress about being gone and then the flight and stuff messed with it? I had friend on another thread mention when she traveled one month her ovulation was sorta messed up. So maybE? At least you'll be home for it!

Ready- it was nice! Did you get the lovely thunderstorm where you were? It was kinda cloudy and stormy here but still very warm. Did you O last cycle on time? So its just this one? maybe your stress about being gone and then the flight and stuff messed with it? I had friend on another thread mention when she traveled one month her ovulation was sorta messed up. So maybE? At least you'll be home for it!

We barely had any rain in Chanhassen, despite all the talk of golf ball sized hail. It was really very nice... :) I'm not sure I have an "on time", but the last few cycles were consistent. This could be my third ever cycle of really late ovulation (I've gone as long as CD32 before O). Or, maybe it is just traveling, and it will pop out in another day or two! Yes, at least I'm back in town with DH. My ovaries are a bit achey, but they have been for several days already. I'm not worried at this point, I guess. :shrug: How's baby smurf?

I would honestly just not worry too much yet, only because its a really good thing that its late this time....and it still puts you totally in the game for this cycle. But yes, i'd maybe get something if there is another cycle...just to move it up more, and to make it more regular. Couldn't hurt! Is this 4th cycle since the jan loss? Or 3rd? Hopefully its the last right?

Baby smurf seems to be doing well. Heart rate is down to 150 or so now from the 160's so thats my ONLY concern, but its still there so I can't go too far with that concern. I do know that they slow, just hate when it happens!

Hi ladies! :hi: Ready, glad to hear you had nice weather in MN! I'll bet you're just o'ing late. You said you had a few cycles in the past where you o'ed crazy late...keep doing the opks and bd'ing, I'd say. Maybe it was the stress of "catching it" before you left for MN, and the traveling, etc. Either way, I'd say ask for clomid. We can be clomid buddies! :happydance:

Andrea, I think "giving up" is when most ladies get their bfp! I'm the same way this cycle. I'm so whatever about it. Bd'ing at the right times, but not thinking about it much. This is the month where if we don't get pregnant, we get to go on a cool vacation, so that's exciting! (Truth be told, I'd rather be pregnant...) Not temping, no opks...it's nice.

Afm, nothing to report. Almost done with the bd fest...I've felt some noticeable pains in my ovaries this weekend, so I'm pretty sure I'm o'ing now or did yesterday or something. Hopefully, we have plenty of :spermy: in there. Hopefully the 7% of good ones will find their way!

One more week until spring break...it is SO late this year. We're chomping at the bit to get away!

Hi Rosa! A little ovary action & :sex: sounds like it was a good weekend for you! :)

Clomid buddies sounds great...we'll see how the next month goes for me (and you, you may not need that kind of buddy again)!

WOOT for spring break! It's almost time...I can't wait for our Aruba trip, less than two weeks now... :shipw:

FOrgot about Aruba! Yay! Are you going to have drinkies being close to the end of 2WW?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->