Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Ready- Welcome back hun!!! Oh it must have been so wonderful to relax and drink in the sun and leave work and ttc behind for a few days!
So we are both 8dpo! How are you feeling? I am doing good! My temps are looking fine. Today there was big dip but that's okay. I had some pressure and pinching in my uterus last night. Quite a bit of CM. Other than that, nothing much going on here.
I can't wait to hear about your RE appointment!!

Brandy- Welcome back! I am so happy to hear that you are doing well! It is such a tough situation to have to go through and you are being so strong and you have even found some peace and happieness through it all. I admire you for that! I LOVE the patient ticker, lol!

Love- That is a funny dream! haha.

Rosa- I will be tuning in later to hear your results! I know it is a very nerve wracking situation to be in but I am keeping my fingers crossed so tightly for you! Try not to drink too much and hold your pee for as long as you can!! I agree with Ready.. It's up to you if you want to take the Clomid tonight or tomorrow after you can test again in the morning. I don't think it would affect you much by taking it tomorrow instead.

:hi: Ny, Kylar, Dee, Star, Ej!!

I hope everyone is having a great Friday! It's absolutely gorgeous outside here today! It has been way too long since we had beautiful days like this! \\:D/

Ready- it's always great when dh is on the same page as you, especially with something like this. I agree that you should mention the clomid to her but I would also try to keep an open mind about waiting a cycle if she is wanting to monitor and test your natural cycle. I know, it not something you really want to hear and I wouldn't either. But it may be something to consider. Her testing and monitoring of your cycle could show something that your obgyn missed and perhaps something that clomid alone won't help. It's just worth a thought.

I honestly haven't taken a bump picture since 14 weeks... I just feel so fat and unattractive. I don't really like my bump, it's got so much pudge that mod of the time I doubt I look pregnant. I see these women come into work all the time with these perfect round bumps that are so cute and I just feel bleh. I'll take a bump picture tomorrow to post. I'm just so self conscious these days.

Hi everyone!

Hi kiki! dpo and a temp dip may be a good thing. lets see!

Love- I don't like my bump much yet either. Plus, it jiggles! Im pretty sure the real bmp doesnt jiggle, so think its still fatty. ick!

Rosa- good luck, and let us know how the test turns out. This anticipation will be a killer!

Ready- maybe if you've done some other monitoring of the cycles with your ob gyn she can just get those results and notes in stead of needing to do it herself? I'd say, come on woman, lets get this rolling!

hi dee, brandy, ej, kylar! Hope im not forgetting any......those are who i've heard from lately on here!

I had to go to the doctors today because I had cramping and when walking DD to school, a gush of fluid. Was so scary finally at home I saw it was not blood but was quite wet so called doc. They wanted to check for amniotic fluid leaking. There wasnt any leaking, and she said doesn't look like infection, so thought it could probably be urine. YEAH. Thats what she said, urine. I started to tear up and feel bad because no one wants to be told they probably peed and didn't even realize it. I sooooo thought it was discharge type, not from my bladder. So that sucks. I may have just pissed my pants at 15 fricken weeks. So they're doing a urine test for infection just to check. Cramping- idk. She said can't really find a reason. Just growing I guess but sometimes can be the beginning of MC or early labor. Gee, thanks. Ugh, I hate all this stress. I didn't even eat anything until 230 in the afternoon because im just so all over the place. I can't stand all this weird stuff happening!

Doctor thinks according to heart rate its a boy. Haha. That's what I thought too, can't imagine if it isnt!

Ny- Oh no! Well it's good it's not amniotic fluid or blood! Urine is a lot better than those things. Not that it's much fun though. Did you feel like you had to go before it happened? Maybe do some kegel exercises if that's the case. It's so hard not to ever stress but it's not the beginning of a MC! It's just growing pains. You are at 15 weeks!! You are going to cramp sometimes. Hang in there hun! Keep us posted!

Lol Kiki, you are so right! I am thrilled its neither of those and really need to keep that in mind. So no, I didn't feel like I had to go to the bathroom before we walked! I am wondering about the bladder infection though, because this could be why i peed and have for a day or two, felt like pressure on the bladder. IDK, maybe bean is just being mean to my bladder!

Ny, you poor thing! You must have been freaked--are you reassured yet? If loosing bladder control common so early? I have no idea... That's cool about the heart rate though! Is a boy beat faster or slower??

I'll bring all my charts and ridiculousness to the appointment and see if she has enough information to give direction for next cycle (and secretly hope that I don't have to wait). But, love, you are right that she may have some testing in mind that my doc hadn't ordered yet. And realistically, they wouldn't be accurate if I was hopped up on hormone pills.

Hi kiki! I feel good too mid-tww...a little crampy this morning, so :shrug: No cm at all so far. I couldn't possibly guess at what's going on inside, but I certainly can hope! And you too! Go enjoy the weather--it is gorgeous! I'm trying to wrap up at work so I can too...

Ready- I was so freaked out I was ready to shove my damn hands down my pants while walking to school because I was so worried, but I didn't. I sort of feel reassured, but her saying "sometimes cramping is early sign of MC" didn't help much. I don't think peeing is normal this early, no! I have no idea why I would have peed. I do kegels all the time and have never had a weak bladder! ?? Its a mystery.

Boy's HB is said slower....so ours is down in the boy's range.

Bladder infection could cause some slight cramping too but that can be fixed so no worries! Or it is just baby smurf being a pain in the butt! :)

Ready- Oh how I wish we could just have a magic mirror to look inside and see what's going on! haha. I'm glad you are feeling good too!

Ny, I wish the nurse hadn't said that to you...it does no one any good to imagine the worst possible awful thing that could ever happen. That's not what's happening here. You have no bleeding, or leakage. You're ok! It could have been discharge, it could have been pee, they don't know. The baby is okay and that's all that matters.

Kiki, i would pay a LOT of money for that magic mirror :rofl:

I think it's baby smurf being a pain in the bladder! hahaha. ok, not that funny. But yea, must be a boy. Always giving me grief.

So you are both 8dpo...have testing plans either of you? Maybe you could test together!

Hmmm...what do you say Kiki? Lately I have been waiting until later, but I'm thinking of testing Tuesday because I am going out that night and don't want to drown a bean...

Thanks for the advice, ladies. I stopped and bought a few hpts, and am trying to hold my bladder (and patience!) as long as I can. The suspense is killing me...

Ny, I'm so sorry you had the leakage! Sometimes, I feel that nurses and doctors can be so insensitive. Couldn't there be a little bit better of a way to tell you...?! I'm glad to hear that it's "only" pee though! Little smurf is safe. :thumbup:

Kiki and Ready, so when will you :test:

Yay rosa, cant wait. Im gunna stay on here til i see the result. Did the nurse think that pregnancy was likely or unlikely?

Ready- thats funny, don't wanna drown a bean. Love it.

ty ny I am pretty relieved, now if I could just get rid of a few issues I have going on I could enjoy this pregnancy, no wait I'd be just like you and still stressing out lol! Oh and I think you're ok nurse at my office told me last week it's ok for ur bladder to weaken right now as everything is stretching and cramping, after I'd started peeing my self from coughing sneezing whatever

Yea, you probably won't stop worrying much. Even past the 1st trimester, now i just worry about 2nd tri loss so it's not done too much to ease my mind! I think I need a vacation.

Rosa......testing soon?:)

Well, negative. Oh well. I didn't really expect a positive, but I have to admit I was a little hopeful. Round 3 of clomid starts tonight, I guess. :shrug: I'm just wondering why my period was only 1.5 days long.

Ny- From my belly button up doesn't giggle, it's solid. From my belly button down is a whole other story, it's all giggle. And when I sit down I feel like my bump sucks in and all that hangs out is fat.
I'm so sorry you had a scare on your way to school, I would have just shoved my hands down my pants and not cared who saw lol. "It's probably just urine", Isn't that what every woman wants to hear? Thanks doc, I'm glad to know I'm literally pissing myself. What could have caused it was little bean moving to a position that smushed your bladder. It happens to me... a lot... I'll be just fine then suddenly he'll move and the next step I take I swear I'm going to pee myself. I'm sorry she told you the cramps are sometimes the beginning of a MC or early labor, but it's part of their job. I'm sure it's just stretching/growing pains, but as a doctor I think they are obligated to tell you all scenarios 'just in case'. Haha I had a feeling it was boy, just because of the way HE is behaving. Too bad we live so far apart, our little trouble makers would be the best of friends finding ways to scare us half to death lol. Oh, did your doctor give you a scan today?

ready- I don't want you to have to wait either, but if she has some testing that will give her a better idea I say go for it, but it's ultimately up to you. Haha hopped up on hormone pills. Makes me imagine you running around town half naked screaming like a lunatic lol.

rosa- boo bfn. Are you planning on testing with fmu just to double check or are you calling it for this cycle? I was really hoping you'd surprise us with a bfp, we really need more bfps around here. Hell, we all just need to be knocked up so we can chat pregnancy together.

Love- no scan. She said thaw more for if she worried about heart beat and stuff. We heard that just fine and she looked at my cervix and stuff so said ultrasound not needed. Bummer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->