Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

iI may have to have a peek at work on Sunday. I wanna see bean! Funny how both are babies are little trouble makers.

Rosa- :hugs:

Ready- I will test on Tuesday with you! I was planning on it. :) All this craziness with thinking I O'd, then didn't, then maybe, but nope and finally Oing late made this 2ww pretty quick!

Brandy- so glad to hear that you are sticking around for good!! We've missed you. I've never been so happy about someone getting af before lol. I don't mean to pry and of you don't feel like answering go ahead and forget I asked, but has everything already passed and has your doctor done a scan to confirm? You said you've been spotting since you found out so I was just wondering if your body is officially moving on. With my loss I had a d&c so I have no idea what it's like to do it naturally.

Yes, I passed everything while I was in the hospital. They did a scan about an hour before I went home and said that my uterus was empty and that I would not need a d&c to complete. I was told I needed to wait a month after I took that stupid pill that didnt work before I could start trying again. It has been 5wks since I took the pill. I miscarried 3wks and 4 days ago, so by time AF is over and (hopefully) ovulation is here it will have been over a month since the actual miscarriage.

Rosa- FYI.. I was looking around on here and saw a thread about ladies hearing that clomid can thin the uterine lining. So maybe that's what's up with your short AF's? I don't know.. I just saw it and thought of you so I wanted to let you know. Someone also said they take baby aspirin to help with that.

Tested again this morning, bfn. I didn't even wait for 3 minutes, just peed on it and went back to sleep. Not a surprise.

Kiki, I was actually wondering if clomid would make my lining thinner. Wouldn't THAT be a hoot. Would it hurt to take baby aspirin if that wasn't the problem? Thanks for the tip.

Rosa I started baby aspirin for the same reason and 2nd cycle got bfp.

Rosa, I'm sorry about the bfn :hugs: On to more clomid & a bfp this cycle! I have been taking baby aspirin for the most part the last few months. I've read the same--that it helps thicken your lining. But I still have relatively light periods. I did get a bfp the first month I started it, so I dunno :shrug: There does not seem to be an exact science with any of this stuff....

Kiki, yay for testing tuesday! FX for both of us!! My temp jumped up again today.

Thanks, ladies. It doesn't hurt to take the baby aspirin, right? You know me...I always have a million questions about something before I start taking it. :blush: So, when do I take it? How much? I think I'll try it. I've been reading online :)blush: everything you read is true, right? :rofl:) and it sounds like lots of women have this problem with clomid. Interesting. The other o drug, Femara, doesn't do it, and it also doesn't dry your cm up as much. I wonder why clomid is the "go-to" o drug...:shrug:

Okay how about a non-ttc topic...vacation! Where to go? My dh and I decided that if we were not preggo by April, we'd go on a really cool vacay. We had to wait for financial reasons...how much time I'd have to take off from work, etc. Sooooo...here we are! Bummed about my bfn, but super pumped that we get to go somewhere cool!

We had originally thought Spain. However, I'd hate to be pregnant (sounds weird to say) while we were in Spain and I couldn't drink Sangria and go wine tasting...so maybe we should save that vacay?

Cruise to somewhere. Alaska? Cruises are good for non-drinking people...aka if I DO get pregnant before August (and if I'm NOT, the world had better look out, because I'm going to be pretty bitchy by then!) :rofl:

Thoughts?

Yes Alaska! That would be awesome. Do something with a lot of activities and not quite as romantic in case you are knocked up and no wine or dinkies:)

As for baby aspirin, just one 81 mg pill a day is good. Any time is fine. Do read into its abiliyy to mix w other pain relieves because a few times I've taken it, then a couple hours later wanted something for a headache but been afraid to mix, and keep forgetting to research that. Just a thought. I remember hearing there was something that was disadvantageous about femara but can't remember what it was.

Ready- Your temp looks awesome!! Oh wow.. fx'd! My temp went up again today from that big dip yesterday so I'm a little hopeful. :)

Rosa- Yes! Go on a cruise to Alaska! I did that 3 years ago. It was amazing! I'm all about fun and the sun and Alaska is not like that because it's a little cool, haha. We went in July and it never got above 60. But it was an amazing experience! The views and scenery are unreal. Some of our excursions were dog sledding, 4-wheeling in our own jeep they give us through the Yukon(It wasn't really rough terrain so that's something you can do if you are pregnant. It's mostly all paved roads and then one part that's not paved but they brought us up on this mountain and the views were breathtaking!) and gold mining. It was a blast! I love cruises. Have you been on one? I think they are the best way to travel! You get to get settled in one room your whole vaca, and your scenery changes every day and you are always doing new things! And apart from where you go.. Just the cruise ship is amazing. SO much to do always! With or without drinking! It's very expensive to drink on a cruise, haha. Believe me! You don't want to! :)

Thanks, Ny. I'm going to call my doc on Monday and see what he says. I'd really like to have him check my lining this cycle. He's been a very hands-off doc so far...take clomid for 5 months and come back to see me if it doesn't work. Everyone else I've talked to has had detailed monitoring throughout their clomid cycles. I'm a little disappointed.

Kiki, we've never been on a cruise! Both of our parents have been to Alaska, and they loved it. Is it necessary to get a room with a balcony, or will a ocean view room work? If it's that cold, I'm not sure we'll want to sit on the balcony, but I don't know. :shrug: Those excursions sound fun! And yes, if I'm preggo, it will be perfect since it is SO expensive to drink on cruises. I've heard you even have to pay for soda?! :wacko:

I took every day and still do so I only know that. I woulr think it needs to be continuous to build lining. Iy also helps implant an embryo.

Rosa- No it's not necessary to get a balcony on an Alaska cruise. Save your money. We had a nice big window in our room and that was perfect. You won't be hanging out on your balcony because it's chilly. You can just go out on the decks when you want to look at stuff. We saw killer whales and humpback whales when we were on one of the decks! And yes you have to pay for soda too but if you get the soda package at the beginning of the cruise, you get unlimited soda whenever and where ever you are on the ship. We went on Royal Caribbean cruise line. I don't know how others are but that one was fantastic! Rhapsody of the Seas was our ship. You get so much for your money with cruises! All of the stateroom attendants, workers and waiters bend over backwards for you. You are treated so wonderfully!

Why do i have to ovulate CD20-21 ? I have a 3WW followed by a 2WW each cycle! LOL (twiddling fingers)

Dee, mine is the same way, O week 3-4. It sucks! :brat: My temp dropped today so I'm pretty bummed. It's too late for implantation, I think. Maybe AF will arrive early? Wait and see, as always.... Kiki, how about you?

Rosa, I take baby aspirin everyday throughout the cycle.

Mine dropped today too ready. Ugh.

Buy it's a happy day because i'm a God mother for the first time! We are heading to the baptism now! I will post a pic of my beautiful God daughter later in the dress I bought her! I also bought her a pearl bracelet! Can't wait!

Have a good day ladies!

As I promised, here's my bump. First picture in a very long time. I hate the indent in the middle. I wish it were pretty and round but regardless this is me.

Attachments

• 4fccacca.jpg
    4fccacca.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 0
  • c7c418d7.jpg
    c7c418d7.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics