Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Oh, love, you look perfect & quite pregnant! There would be no denying that... I'm so jealous!! :)

love, what a beautiful bump you have! What indent?! I honestly don't see what you are talking about.

I miss you ladies. :flower: Yes, I've had a few glasses...I spent the day/evening with a very good friend who is also ttc, and we talked a lot about it. I referenced you ladies a lot. :blush: I'm so thankful for such wonderful ladies who listen to me when I am sad.

On a positive note, the sermon at church today was totally meant for me. I was like...did my husband email you? It was all about being patient and waiting for God to provide. I was like yep. That's me.

Thanks ladies. Maternity pants do a lot to help hide my indent and I'm much too self conscious to post a bare bump picture. Ready, I'd give you half my bump if I could I've eaten enough to share lol.

Rosa- a sermon like that is directed at every woman. Patience may be a virtue but one most of us just don't have lol. Waiting just isn't in our DNA.

No kidding, love...I'm not patient at all. I've spent all day feeling increasingly agitated about my temp drop this morning and my doc appointment tomorrow. I just printed out all my FF charts. I'm nervous.

Oh that's right! Good luck tomorrow! I'm anxious to hear about it! Don't be nervous. Hopefully you will get some answers and tips! It will be good!

Rosa- I'm glad you had a nice evening and that you have a good friend to talk to about ttc! And we are thankful to have you too! :)

Love - you have a fab bump! You look great for 27 weeks! :thumbup:

Oh wow ur baby bump is gorgeous Love... sorry not been on much ladies my BF had her beautiful baby girl on Thursday and I have been on Auntie duties she is gorgeous.... My BF tried for 4 yrs and was told she required IVF to have kids she had her tubes cleaned out and then fell with her first this was the third baby in 3 years she was petrified to stop trying incase she couldn't get her complete family....

I think through trying myself I have now realised how spiteful some people can be here in my home town there are a few couples I know who have been trying for a couple of months and the hurtful things that they have said since her little angel has arrived has been disgusting... yuck!!!

Sorry for the rant but I really don't get the ugly bit at all XXxxx

Ladies never ever give up ur PMA it is exactly what she used to get her beautiful three children xx

Well on a happy note I had my scan this morning and I am on :cloud9: and actually starting to believe that this baby might actually happen :happydance: the heartbeat was perfect, measurements are now perfect and baby officially due on the 9th Dec but this wee one will be here on the 21-28th October by c-section I am so excited its become so real XXxx

020511.jpg

NY sorry about the leakage, brilliant news though that it wasn't amniotic fluid or blood I'm guessing pelvic floor muscle exercises here we go lol :)

Ready ur hols looked amazing very jealous good luck at ur apt tomorrow xx

Rosa did u take the clomid last night? xx

Hey Dee how are u darling dreaded 3ww for u eh... it will pass before u know it xx

Brandy welcome back darling loving the PMA Xxxx

Kiki how are u doing? XXx

XXXXxxxxxx

Star, what an awesome scan pic! I'm confused...baby is due Dec but will be out by c-section in october?? Yes, I took the clomid. I took 2 hpts, one at night after 4 hours of holding my bladder and one the next morning, just to be sure. Nada.

Ready, GOOD LUCK! I'm sure it will be just fine. I hope your questions get answered and stuff gets done for you. Let us know how it went and what I should expect for my appt later in the month! :thumbup:

Afm, I had some strange cm today. WAy too early in the cycle, isn't it? Plus, clomid dries me up...it was more watery than anything else. Very strange. I have no idea what's going on with my body. :wacko:

Star, what a fun scan! You must be so excited... Just wondering, why is your c section so much earlier than your due date?

My temp was back up some today so I feel a little better, but no longer very hopeful for this cycle. Doc appt this afternoon and I'm still nervous about it. Kiki, how about you?

Ready, your temp is still very high. Why don't you feel hopeful about it? Are you going to test tomorrow?

Ready, your temp is still very high. Why don't you feel hopeful about it? Are you going to test tomorrow?

Hey...because of the rocky mountain temps, I guess. With my last pregnancy, I was 98.5 most days in the tww...the dips dont seem promising. I don't know! I'm a nay-sayer I guess. Yes, I am testing tomorrow. FX that my temp rises more tomorrow. But, we're going out for "tres de mayo" :) and I want to have a margarita if it's negative. :wine:

How is clomid treating you this week?

I think I'm trying to protect myself from being disappointed. :(

I am right there with you ready. Not feeling too hopeful. My temp is down again. Just a tiny bit but it's down there. Same with the up and down temps for me this cycle. I don't think this is it. :shrug:

Star- what a wonderful scan pic!! I am so happy for you! Start believing it! :)

Rosa- it's so frustrating not to know what's going on with our bodies! I feel like there's some little thing different every cycle and it just causes confusion!

Rosa- maybe an infection? Can the change in hormones with clomid have caused and infection to occur? Just wondering with the increase in discharge and short period if that all couldn't be the reason. I hope not, but maybe! Let us know what you go with for your vacation.

Star- congrats on the scan! So cute!

Love- love the bumpy bump! I woke up yesterday morning and OH is like whoa! Your bump came this morning. Lol. Then no clothes fit me, and i can't suck it in at all. Its here!

Ready- Good luck and let us knmow what FS says! Hound them!

Ready and Kiki- sorry your temps dropped but really as long as they aren't below the line, isn't this still ok? I thought the real indiciation was what your temp patterns are right around the time of AF.....good luck though. Its such anticipation!

Ready- make sure to let them know where you are today in your cycle just in case they want to do any test or medication that you can't take while waiting to see if you are pregnant.

I did a scan at work last night (can't wait until im 20 weeks dammit!)..................TEAM BLUE. Ha. I pretty much knew that one! Now im freaking out, like.....I know what to do with a girl but a boy? No idea.

Kiki, what is your LP normally? You are so right about some little thing being different each cycle. It is certainly not a science, and not exactly what is said in books & websites. It's all some sort of approximation and crazy dance of variables, and if you look too close it just seems overwhelming!

All of us remaining girls need some extra :dust:

Ny, CONGRATS :dance: It's a boy--that's so great!!

I will definitely give them the run down of my cycles including the one I'm in, and press for some answers! I would love an ultrasound to check the thickness of my lining, so we'll see what she says about that...

:dust::dust::dust::dust: THIS IS TO ALL THE LADIES WHO NEED SOMETHING EXTRA!!! xxXXX

Thank you all I am just floating today, I always knew that this wee one would be a 34 - 35 weeker my DS was born at 33 wks 5 days as the placenta stopped working hoping that this time they will give wee one steroids this time at 28 wks and 32 wks that would make us feel a whole lot happier... I am 100% happy about it and feel more secure knowing that they are treating it seriously this time round and not playing the wait and see game which almost made me loose my DS

NY a boy wow that is truely amazing one of each yeah

Ready good luck this avo thought it was tomo lol :)

Xxxx

:flower:

Ny- Congratulations!!! : happydance: Baby smurf is a boy! That's so exciting!

Ready- Well my LP is one of those little differences sometimes. It's usually 12 or 13 but last cycle when I O'd on CD18 like this cycle, my LP was only 10. So I never really know. But if AF is going to come, I'm glad my LP is past 10 again.
Good luck today!!

Star- Adorable picture of your little munchkin. I don't know why but I think they are so cute at that stage, where it's kind of more a blob than a baby but us ladies know exactly where everything is and it makes our heart melt. So glad you are finally starting to believe it. Honestly, it won't be long until your lo is here. I have no idea where the time went.

ready- I'm sorry you're having rollercoaster temps. I know how it is trying to get to a point where you just can't be disappointed, but the sad this is that just doesn't happen. No matter how much you prepare for it, seeing a bfn or af showing just hits hard. Fingers crossed you and kiki have good news for us tomorrow!!

ny- I like my bump too, covered in maternity pants because that holds all the wiggle in and smoothes things out lol. I may get brave and take a bare bump pic for all to see the glory of my belly indent :rofl: YAY on bump appearing. It's funny how that happens, literally overnight. You wake up one morning and it's the regular ol' pudge then the next morning BAM! You know what this means right? Time for you to share your bump with us!!
WOOO team blue!! I just knew it. I felt the same way about having a girl lol. I'm not very girlie and DH and I are both really nerdy so as much as I wanted a girl we would have been clueless. Legos and kinex, we've got that down. Barbies and dollies, no so much. But had he really been a she, we'd have figured it all out eventually. Don't feel bad though, I couldn't wait either. I asked at 14 weeks for a peek then scheduled a private at 17 weeks because I NEEDED to know lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->