Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Ready- I make jokes to DH about if he gets on my bad side I'll just squirt him one of these days lol. He doesn't seem to find it as amusing as I do. I think it's only fair considering he's gotten me several times throughout our relationship :rofl:
I noticed you finally put up a ticker!! Yay!! Just wait, the time starts to really fly. I still can't believe how long it's been. It feels like just yesterday I was shaking in disbelief looking at two lines. Now I'm waddling around like an obese penguin and finding that I've lost both lung and bladder capacity by more than half lol.

Rosa- wooooot!! Maybe ov'ing early is a good sign? Aside from baby making benefits, finishing together is always fun. It just feels so intimate and special. Plus just think your cervix sucked those :spermy: up like a straw. I have a good feeling about you this month so I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed!!

Star- I'm feeling alright, have a tummy ache and the runs this morning. I think it was something I ate yesterday that's causing it. Maybe midnight chicken cordon bleus wasn't such a good idea lol. I have been having some pains in my tailbone/butt area. Sometimes after I get off work I'll be in such pain that I can't bend over and just sitting down or trying to get up is agonizing. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow so I'm going to ask about it. It really sucks considering I have to pee several times an hour. Otherwise I'm good. Just short of breath and exhausted while working but that's to be expected with this extra weight strapped to my torso lol.

Rosa, ohhlala :sex: good for you hun! Keep it up for a few more days, and I can't wait for your tww to be over!!!!

Thanks Star, I did another test Sunday and the test line was much darker than the control, although probably not as dark as your pic. I was 4 1/2 at that point...so not too far off from where your tests were :thumbup:

Love, my DH would totally love for me to threaten him with boob squirts; I'm totally going to do that :rofl: Yes I have a ticker now...hopefully I will get to update it Monday with good results & actual dates from my scan.

I'm sorry you aren't feeling great today...there's just lots of un-pleasantries & pains for all of us to look foward to aren't there? :haha: At least it's all for a righteous cause... Is your back pain the infamous sciatica, I wonder?

Ready- haha the best part is the follow through. DH doesn't think I'll do it, but he's in for a surprise. Ooh your scan is next Monday? I can't wait!! You should be about 6 weeks them right? If your dates are spot on you should see a heartbeat but if you don't it may still be early considering you had no idea what was going on with your ov. Is your ticker going by lmp or ov?

Yes, there are a lot of pains and unpleasantries that come with being pregnant but it is more than worth it. Not to say we won't have a moan when we are uncomfortable lol. I'm not sure if it's sciatica, but I'm going to have a talk with my doctor about it tomorrow. Also going to ask about the numbness I've been feeling in my legs and feet. I'm sure that can't be good. I have to remind myself to write a list of questions otherwise I won't remember. These days I need to write a note to remember to write a note about something :laugh: I miss my brain... And my bladder... And my lungs... My poor smushed and nearly useless organs.

I can't wait too!! My ticker is based on ovulation when I think I did. I'll be 5 1/2 for my scan, but I could be a few days passed that if FF is right about O or if I implanted earlier. I'm hoping for that heartbeat and I feel like I have a good shot at it, but I won't be crushed if it's not there yet...

Oh your poor organs--especially your brain. Yikes! I hope your doc gives you great answers tomorrow about your back & legs that you can share with the rest of us so we know what to expect :hugs:

Rosa yay for ewcm! Maybe your body needed a getting used o the clomid and now is ready to make a baby. im so excited for you to get knocked up!

I really wonder what ever happened o EJ?

Ready you may never feel super pukey but hope you do so you feel somethin!

Love that sounds like when I pinch my static nerve. Not cool.

I am huge now and its so embarrassing. Nothing like looking complete at 17 weeks. Sigh. My stomach distended so bad.

My tummy hurts sooooooo bad right now. I feel horrible.

Ny, you poor thing! Did you have a big dinner or anything that would make your tummy hurt? I'm sure you look cute as can be with your belly--there's nothing to be embarrassed about! But I'm sorry it's hurting you. I hate feeling bloated and icky...

I think EJ ditched us, but I hope that she left because she wanted to and not because something happened with her pregnancy.

I'm soooo tired. Ugh. So who's next--Kiki, Dee, Brandy are you getting close to O?

Thanks ready, its jot an ugly bump, but more embarrassing the way it looks like I am much further already so I'm shy about it. And I haven't had dinner yet so must just be a bug or bean is making me super ill. Ick.

Hope ej is well and pregnancy is going along smoothly.

ready- 5 1/2 weeks should be far enough to see a heartbeat, but it's good to hear that you you won't be crushed if it's still a tad too early. I promise to relay any helpful tips from my doctor tomorrow. Just wait, soon it'll be your missing brain and smushed organs you feel sorry for lol.

ny- I wanna see!! I'm sure your bump is absolutely adorable! I'm just now starting to feel like I look pregnant and not so much just like a fatty. Sometimes I even find that I like the way my bump looks in certain clothes. Holy crap!! I just noticed you are almost 17 weeks. Time flies doesn't it?

I hope EJ is okay and her pregnancy is going smoothly. It makes me kind of sad knowing that the people we got to know suddenly vanished after getting their bfps. I suppose most don't feel like sticking around the ttc boards once they are no longer ttc. To each their own I guess...

Maybe I will take a pic soon, but not after I've eaten! I can't wait to feel baby move. Still nothing:(

Ready - i have no clue when ovulation is for me, i am on Agnus Castus this month so it could bring it forward? Usually it is day 20-21.
Last night though i had tons of CM so we BD just in case :0)
I am trying to be more relaxed this time and not force poor OH with the have sex now thing! lol (not that i think men mind too much!)

lol Dee,... that made me giggle I defo agree that they certainly don't mind my OH just said it would be nice if he could instigate it once in a while :) and not see OPK's on the bathroom window... oops guess it does ruin the surprise element

NY ur bump will be gorgeous I know it xx

I know how u all feel I am so sick just now everything I smell turns my stomach and I'm struggling to eat yuck still absolutely delighted thou :) xx

Love where does the time go it doesn't seem that long ago that u got ur BFP lol :) Mine feels like ages ago now but its not still not even at 12wks lol hurry up,,...

xx

I feel from 12 weeks to 20 weeks is like the longest wait EVER! Time stopped weeks ago, im sure of it!

I bet after 20 it goes quickly. Just kind of a boring lull after 12 week scan and before you actually feel baby moving.....
Star- I still struggle to eat! I dont know why this little man has turned me to not like food....but i just have no interest. Super weird!

Dee, woohoo on the cm! You & Rosa both had some good baby-making lately ;)

Ny, I want to see your bump! Do you or Star have any name ideas yet??

Dee- it really is hard to take a relaxed approach at ttc, at least for us ladies. My fingers are tightly crossed for you. Your cm sounds good, maybe ov'ing early is a good sign!

Star- after the first 12 weeks time starts to fly. First tri is spent worried about every symptom or lack of a symptom that time just feels like it's at a standstill. After that 12 week scan when the risks drop considerably, we are able to take a breath and relax a little and actually enjoy being pregnant. Of course we still worry, we are mothers it's what we do lol.

Ny- I felt bubbles around 14 ish weeks but it was probably just my imagination, or gas, probably both lol. Around 17-18 weeks I felt more distinct movement but only when I laid on my back and didn't move. By 20ish weeks I was feeling him quite often and my bladder became a punching, kicking, smushing bag lol. Now none of my organs are safe!!

I just expected to totally feel kicks by now since its my second...ive felt flutters but not many times and not very distinct ones either.......Got my "16" week appt today....not sure what they do but i'll ask about my lack of feeling the movement...

Ready- no names! I want to call it Bean forever because im not too fond of boy names! Hahah

So Love & Ny have appointments today? Yay! Let us know how they go!

Ny, come on...you must like SOME boy names. Will you use OH's name as a middle name? How about Dylan? Jack?

Ready Jackson is on the list but quite popular at the mo. Dylan is my brother! Oh middle name is Patrick so that is a bit tough to work with....... I had perfect girl names. Lol.

Wow did I call that or what? Jackson is super cute! Who cares if it's popular, it's certainly not #1 or anything. I just read something about how much more variety there is in baby names now compared to like 50 years ago. You are much less likely to run into someone with your name, even if it is in the top 10 or 20 list...

Maybe your next one will be a girl...HAHA :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->