Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Brandy- your garden looks fab! I love loads of pots and plants like that and i take it you live in the US from the house style - i love wooden type houses :0)

Your little man looks cute and the big guy looks chilled out in the garden :0)
I need to now spend more time in mine! :flower:

Woohoo! Got my hcg, 365! So it more than doubled! :wohoo:

US on the 16th :)

Yay on the doubling HCG! Great news! Did you always have them tested with your other 2 or is this the first time they're doing this?

Hi Ny, the first one ended too quickly. The second, yes, and my levels rose around 60% when I was spotting, which was not very encouraging. This time I'm up 130% and I hope hope hope it will keep growing... It's such a crazy critical time for every little division to go perfectly. It's absolutely astounding that anyone gets pregnant at all and any baby is able to grow from those little cells.

I told my mom and she was over the moon...she stayed up until 2am last night reading the whole baby book she had bought last time.

Lol how cute that she was up reading......I hope this one stays with you and is nice and comfortable for the next 8 months! Just when you set up all the appointments with FS...go figure! Mine came right when I received the $150.00 worth of TTC stuff I bought on amazon in a desperate fit! Hahahah....

Thanks Ny! Isn't that just the way it goes?...I just had to scare my body into complying I guess. How is your daughter taking baby smurf lately?

I hope yor body stays scared! Ella is ok with baby talk...and she was happy to hear it was a boy! Lol. She is seemingly happier about the whole situation now. Yay! When do you plan to tell yours?

That's great; I'm glad she came around! A boy brings less competition to her, so I can understand that. My stepson is excited already to have a baby bro/sis; he brought it up last night actually. I don't remember the context,but he said "we're going to have a baby soon, right?" So he's ready...but I don't want to tell him until after 1st tri. DH may feel differently and want to do it earlier :shrug: I'm definitely keeping it quieter this time.

I'm so glad I have you girls to spill the beans to :hugs:

Ready- I didn't throw up at all with my morning sickness, mainly because I never throw up unless I'm severely sick with the stomach flu. But I did spend a lot of my days, and of course it was all day long, very nauseous and lightheaded. There were so many smells that made it all worse. It didn't last all that long though. It was pretty much over before 12 weeks hit. Hopefully this lo will be gentle on you.

Kylar- sounds like what I've been experiencing. I'll get them from doing absolutely nothing. My doctor keeps telling me to take it easy because of the muscle spasms I've been having in my uterus. I work 40 hours a week standing on my feet and if I don't take it easy he thinks the spasms could get worse and turn to pre-term labor.

Brandy- your flowers are absolutely gorgeous!! I love gardens and potted plants. Your boys are adorable too!

Ready- great numbers!!! I just know this one is going to be super sticky!! I probably would have pulled all of my hair out if I didn't have you ladies to talk to lol. I didn't start telling people till after my scan at 14 weeks. After that I couldn't keep it quiet to save my life lol.

Ny- so happy to hear your daughter is coming around, even if it's slowly. She's probably afraid she won't be special anymore once the baby comes. Of course that is beyond impossible but at that age they feel like they are being replaced. I think the more you keep her involved and play up how wonderful and exciting it'll be to be a big sister I'm sure the closer it gets the more excited she will be.

ready those numbers are awsome!!!

dee I agree with you that garden looks fab, I just moved and really need to work on mine now too as it's just overgrown weeds at the moment lol

Hey ladies! Thanks for the compliments on my flowers. They are like my babies right now. Something to keep my mind off of all this real baby stuff. AF is officially gone! Woot! Kevin and I BDed last night for the first time in quite a while, which is unusual for us as we have always been at least a 4 night a week couple. I guess I just wasnt really ready after everything that happened. But it was wonderful! And I am so excited to get back to normal and feel close to my husband again. I know he is! Lol!

Ready- Your numbers are amazing!! Ooooooo! I think I agree on the twin thing! Lol! Wouldnt that be crazy!

Love, I hope mine stays like yours and doesn't progress into Kylars...in a sense, it is comforting right now to feel some queasiness, more today even than the last few days. But eventually I will be completely tired of it!

Brandy, WOOT for bding again! :)

Brandy- so happy to hear that you are starting to feel more like yourself. Time doesn't heal all wounds, instead it makes the pain more manageable. I remember after my loss I bd'd with dh as soon as I could just to feel close to him again, though I wasn't emotionally ready for it. It's a hard thing to overcome and you are just pushing through amazingly. You keep those gorgeous flowers blooming!! Before you know it you'll be growing another flower of your very own.

Ready- I know exactly how you feel. At first the symptoms are exciting, proof that it's really happening and are kind of reassuring. But after a while it's like "ugh, can I skip this part now?". Of course I'd rather be sick, in pain and miserable my whole pregnancy just to have a healthy lo, but you can help but secretly wish the discomfort would just go away.

Good morning ladies...a quiet weekend on bnb. It was gorgeous in NH, maybe it was where you all are too? I spent most of the weekend gardening and cleaning and resting (I took a nap actually, I haven't done that since my last bfp)! I have one story for you all... Last night, I was changing to go to bed and I glanced down at myself. "Holy crap!", I said, and proceeded to walk naked through the house to DH's office. "Look at my nipples--they're ENORMOUS!!" :rofl: DH agreed and we both got a good laugh at it...they're bigger than ever and SO sensitive.

How was everyone's weekend?

Hey Ready

That is hilarious it has been mega quiet on here hasn't it, how is the MS feeling? Mine is horrific think its worse cos I can't throw up feel that if I was sick i'd feel better quicker but no chance so feeling very rough right now hoping it stops at 12 wks didn't have anything with my DS

Xxx

Hi Star, I'm so sorry about your MS! FX that it eases in just a couple of weeks now... Some people get it so terribly, and some hardly have any. It doesn't make much sense! I haven't felt very much queasiness at all since Friday, I don't know if that is okay or bad. I'm assuming okay since I haven't had spotting and I've had a couple of other minor symptoms. I am still so early... sometimes I think I (okay, we) really are freaks to be so aware of such an early pregnancy. :haha:

I'm curious, do you know how many dpo you were in your avatar test pic? Your test line was so dark :)

Ready- I've said almost the exact same thing to DH! Followed shortly by "oh my god they are so DARK!!". It's like you wake up one morning to find the pregnancy fairy replaced your nipples with someone else's :rofl: Just wait till the first time to find them leaking. I wear just a sports bra to bed (boobs are too all over the place these days to sleep fully naked) and I got up to use the bathroom while we were watching a show in bed and as soon as I turned on the light I saw a wet spot on my bra. Instantly cried to DH and when he came over I just whined that I'd wet myself lol.

P.S. Naps are your friend. Enjoy them!!

Haha, Love! DH has already joked about me spraying across the room during... ehem. He gets a great kick out of how my body is going to change. As for me, I feel perfectly well today and wonder when this will start to feel real. I think I'm going to poas like crazy this week until I really start to feel good & pukey :rofl:

How's everyone doing?

Doin' fine! cd13...is it possible that I o'ed as early as cd 11 or 12?? Usually clomid makes you o 5-10 days after the last pill, which would be 12-17, so I guess it's possible. I ususally o around cd16 or 17, but I had noticeable o pains Friday and saturday and yesterday tons of ewcm! Well, not tons, but more than I've ever had on clomid, so it was very exciting! We bd'ed on Friday and Sunday and (tmi) "enjoyed" it at the same time both times. :blush: I love it when that happens! :winkwink:

Hey everyone

Ready that was my very last FRER I did it just because it was sitting in the cupboard, I know I had done the 3+ clear blue digi before I did it so I would say I was probably 5+ weeks pregnant actually now I am remembering I spotted so wanted to know as they won't scan until 6+ and yes it did make me feel a lot better lol :)

Don't worry about not feeling so queasy mine was off and on and actually still is it comes in waves which destroy me then I'm ok for an hour or so lol still haven't actually vomitted though sometimes wish I could as it might make me feel better quicker xx

Fantastic news about the bding times and the enjoyment Rosa fx'd honey xx

Hey Love how are u feeling hun?

XXxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back