Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

I hope so:)

Heres a lovely hormone rant- sitting at docs 5 min early and the other girl has 10 o clock appointment also, she goes in at 10 and im still waiting at fricken 1020 when the little doctor board says on time for my doctor. Not true. Now my blood pressure is raising because i feel so mad that people arriving after me are being called in. I say if you are late for your appointment tough shit. Ugh. I'm so mad!

Hey there

Not really thought about names it is defo a bean which means I have come on leaps and bounds as the baby now exists lol :) I love Jackson we don't have really cool names like you guys although I do think my sons name is cool "Harvey" but it did take me seven months to get it and we didn't know if baby was a boy or girl the whole pregnancy

NY I am defo the same as you everything I eat nope.... think I am intolerant to cheese again!! Not good giving me funny tummys and sore heads.. I then turned to OH and said I'm gonna stick to baked potatoes from now on!!! eh dafty... what do I put in my baked tattie oh yes that wud be cheese!! need suggestions for alternatives don't do hot tuna and can't eat beans??

Love oh I forgot about the best bit the movements and fluttering oh that should happen for me in the next 6 weeks shouldn't it I felt it for the first time at 15 weeks with ds oh I also want a doppler when wud I hear anything and what is a good make any recommendations NY when did you hear bean?

Ready have u got any names in ur mind?

Xxx

hello my lovelies ;) Ive semi caught up with what is going on!
Rooting for Rosa Dee and all u others this TWW, I think we are closing in on the last of us waiting for our BFP!!! wahoo!

Glad to hear good things going on with your pregnancies, Ready and Ny!!

We have the nursery semi put together! Got walls painted and all the furniture in there, now just to decorate! Its going to be a slow process since we are tight on money right now, but it will get done !

Star- I heard my baby heart beat at about 9+6 in doctor's office and then 3 days later when mine arrived at home. Took a while at first but it was in there!

Funny you say intolerant to cheese Star because at the doctor today I mentioned a lot of stomach cramping, bloatiness, and diahrrea and he said I may need to cut back on cheese/ milk because in pregnancy a lot of women develope lactose intolerance. Go figure! I love that stuff right now. Lol.

The doctor told me the reason I am showing so much is because I have a verrrrry small/short torso. My uterus is a few inches above the expected place for it to be right now but I still measure 16 cm or whatever so im not bigger than I should be...it just pops out more. . Its above my belly button and should be a bit below! He said no wonder my upper belly gets very tight, it is my organs being pushed already. So he says I will show outwards a lot. Lovely! Guess I will look huge.

Oh, and at the doctors they realized after i'd waited for 25 minutes past my apointment time that the front desk never actually checked me in. Nice!

Kylar- I feel like the 27 weeks. Haha

Even though im negative on weight gain, doc says starting eating more sensibly maybe to put on a couple lbs.

Ny- it's still a little early to be feeling full on kicks. Little bean is still, well, little. Something to consider, maybe part of the reason you aren't feeling distinct movement earlier than last time is because it's been 7 years since your uterus was that stretched out? I had a difficult time with boy names as well, and also had the perfect girl name picked out. Eventually a name will just hit you, at least that's what happened to me. The night before my gender scan at 17 weeks his name came to me literally out of nowhere. You still have plenty of time, but if you're anything like me you feel he has to have a name NOW. By the way, Jackson is an adorable name!

Kylar- I LOVE your bump!! I wish mine looked like that.

Yep Love- doc says I am actualy not going to feel it any sooner this time because it was so long ago so consider this like the first again...except the gaining bump part because your muscles remain stretched out in the uterus for always. Funny, because I dont want him to have a name! I like picturing it this little nameless being inside of me, that needs to be in there so he is named Bean:) Mommy's bean. If he has a name, then he grows up too fast:) hahah

I feel like a smarty pants!! Lol. Is it sad that that made my day? I've been having a lousy one so far. I know exactly how you feel. I want him to have a name simply because I have an obsessive compulsive personality and I have to have everything planned out. Secretly, I want him to stay in there forever. Safe and sound and happy forever.

I forgot to mention, yesterday I was doing a reset at work in the feminine care aisle. Guess what new product we are carrying: preseed!!! I was so excited when I saw that.

LOL I went to walgreens like 40 hundred times trying to find that while I was TTC.

Haha well we carry it now.. In case you want to try to get pregnant while you're pregnant lol.

I love the name Jackson too ladies! (it stems from my MJ addiction though lol)
I also like Kyle, Jake, Michael (of course!) and Joe :flower:

For girls i like Grace, Faith, Hope and Matilda :0)

Not that i am even pregnant yet ....ho hum ..... lol

Dee lucky you to have all your names to choose from!

I was thinking Jackson, Dane, Owen, Henri, Eli, Oliver, or Tyler .....but still none of those feel like "mine", ya know? I am not really relating to any of them very closely so its frustrating. Oh well, I will maybe figure it out by october!

Love, I'm sorry you've been having a lousy day :( You can be our resident expert, if you like, what with your ocd & all about figuring everything out...

Dee, you have cute names & a good variety to pick from!

Ny, Owen is on my list too. What's your girl name that you thought was perfect? Maybe one of us will like it :) I have a boy name already, but I feel shy about sharing it. Is it jinxing things? Oh well, I'll tell you...you can even use it if you like it, except Kiki cause it would be weird for our kids to have playdates together when they have the same name. :haha: I like Gavin. I'm pretty solid on it.

In any case, I feel "girl" vibes this time. Last time I completely felt boy vibes. For whatever it's worth, at 4 1/2 weeks, when I haven't even seen a heartbeat, and the little thing is the size of a sesame seed. I'm a nutcase.

Its weird isn't it Ready I am dead set that this is a girl too and OH reminded me that I was so sure DS was a boy xxx

My friends little boy is called Gavin and he is a wee cutie and a very good little boy xx

At least you have a good track record, Star...you could be right again! Mine is a total gut and might be completely wrong. I don't feel pregnant at all today, so it all seems like a dream anyhow. What a weird experience this is...

Ready gaVin is nice! Don't worry, I often don't feel pregnant now!

I had a feeling boy for mine but with Ella I also liked Ava Paige so would have most likely used that.

One more I forgot on our list is Lincoln. I like different names for the most part. We will see what Sean thinks!

Thanks Ny! I like different names too...DH & I don't prefer a top 10 name. Ava is pretty..you would have had two ending in "a" names; perhaps your next babe, if you have one. I like your names though, silly girl that thinks she doesn't have good choices. Especially Jackson & Oliver. :) Dane makes me think of Dane Cook...do you like him? He's quite funny.

Ready i was afraid of that correlation with dane cook. he is funny but I sure don't think worthy of me naming my baby after! Kind of obnoxious really!

Dee- at least when you find out what you're having you won't have as much of a problem with names. Makes me wish I had spent more time looking at names while ttc.

DH and I aren't fond of the 'top 10' type names either. We like something unique but not crazy over the top like some of the names we've heard. A friend of a friend named her daughter Sotsy... seriously? What kind of name is that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->