Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

sorry ready been a hectic end of week my wonderful DH hasn't loaded them yet so I will load them myself either tonight after work or in am and get them in here sorry!!

Hello, hello...don't be sorry, Repo, we just want to see! :)

Thanks Ny, everything is good. I'm really trying to take the approach of not worrying. If I was bleeding from the placenta or uterus, I probably would be laying on my couch worrying, but to have a little spot from the cervix...I'm okay with that. I did my prenatal yoga today and all seems well. I may try the stool softener thing, just because, hey it can't hurt. We're going to go shopping for BIGGER bras today :) It's a must... How are you? I'm going to be in MN again next weekend--better be good weather!!

Glad you are ok Ready :flower:
I love yoga though have not done any in ages, i really wanna get back to it.
Do you have any links to the pre-natal stuff, i am not even pregnant yet (as far as i know) but would love to do that if i do get a BFP.
Good luck getting some new bras! Are you gonna get nursing ones?

Ready- I'm sorry you had a scare!! I'm very happy that everything is okay now and that's great that they let you come in to hear the heartbeat! So reassuring! Have fun shopping for bigger bras! :)

Thanks Ladies! I hope this wacky cycle is my ticket! I have a weird thing going on. Yesterday and today I have had a blocked left ear constantly. My ears are never blocked. My temp is still up. In the high range for me. I'm getting kind of anxious here, haha. Getting back into being a crazy ttc girl! Has anyone heard of ears blocked being related? I read that it could be because of the inflammation and sinuses do to hormonal changes but I don't know. I'm probably just crazy. :wacko:

What dpo are you Kiki? Never heard of blocked ears but the sinuses are connected to the ears and they can get stuffy - good luck to you! :flower:

Ready I'm sure you are right not to worry about it. plenty of women have spotting for no reason ,me being one! Sensitive cervix is all. just to make sure, you aren't Rh- are you? I am so just wondering. so I am up north right now in Detroit lakes. maybe you've heard of it. and I'm miserable! In laws are driving me crazy, the bed is literally the hardest thing I've ever slept on, my dogs were up whining all night, then a thunderstorm came, and they wake up at dawn and are so loud, and I just want to go home. ugh. hope we have good weather for the 4th! What do you do here for that?

KUKU I good its all good stuff happening to you, and not just a cold coming! What dpo are you and when would we be hearing some news?

I'm not sure what dpo I am because I didnt temp all cycle. I am guessing I O'd between cd 20 & 23 because my temps were lower before that. So i should be between 6-9 dpo. My temp went up today to 98.2. It's never been that high. My temps usually are up then drop a bit and rise. If you look at my chart, they are steady and rising. No drops. I am SO warm!! My face is constantly flushed. I'm starting to freak out a little because I don't know when I should :test: Haha.

Looking good Kiki :)
Is it hot where you are? My temps are pretty high too but the weather here is HOT, i'm not sure if it makes a difference?
Maybe test tomorrow? I think i am gonna test as soon as my IC's turn up which should be tuesday (10-11dpo)

It hasnt been warm here at all. It's been cold and rainy. But I don't think the weather makes a difference so that's good your temps are higher too! I want to test so bad because of my temps but not being sure of what dpo, I should try to hold off a few days. Ahhh!! :wacko:

Do you have tests? Even if they are negative i tell myself its just because it was too early so it needn't be depressing but could be good news ! Ahhh it is sooo hard to know..

TONS of babydust to you! (and me!)

I just have a digital and I don't want to use those because those won't work until later. I may send the hubby out for one today. I really want to test and then tell myself its too early if its negative, haha.

Lots of babydust to you hun!!

Kiki, it's really nice to hear you excited about your cycle :) I know it is best not to obsess, but it certainly is a high to ride the excitement of the tww and symptom spotting. I'm not sure about stuffiness, but I can tell you that my ears have regularly been "popping" the last couple of months. I thought maybe it was allergies, but I don't have much of a problem with those, so maybe it is some sort of pregnancy thing. I found my temps to be very, very reliable in my months of ttc. The truth was that if my temp crossed a certain value & stayed there, I ended up bfp. I truly hope that is the case for you this cycle. Big FX, and my word of advice is don't test early. It will only crush you or make you squinty eyed. Give it a few more days, if you can. That's just my opinion...

FX for you as well, Dee, you are very close to :test: time!!

Ny, I'm sorry you're not enjoying your weekend getaway--it certainly doesn't sound like much fun! My niece is getting married next weekend, and we are going to spend a long weekend doing some boating and swimming and family stuff. I hope the weather holds out. The most exciting thing for me is getting to tell my whole family about the baby--in person. I can't wait! She/he is giving me a run for my money; I felt so sick last night and I can feel it building in the back of my throat again. Dammit, when will first tri be over!?!?!?

Ready- Thank you. :) I haven't been this excited for a 2ww in a long time. This is the first cycle since everything that I feel like I could get that bfp. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but the temps have never been so consistently high. Like you said for you, once they hit above that certain value.. Ahhh I will try to relax and ride this out a few more days. :)

Rosa- I am so sorry hun. My break was very much needed from here for a while and just a break from temping and opk's helped a lot too. We have enjoyed life and ttc a bit more lately and didn't get stressed out of BDing at the right time. We just went with it. Hopefully a little break is what you need. We will miss you though! :hugs:

I'm sorry Rosa - i hate that witch so much :wacko:
Wishing you tons of luck for the future :hugs:

Hey Girls

Its been months since ive been on here and thought i would check in and see how everybody has been....

Congrats to those who have got there bfps while ive been away and my condolences to those who have lost.....

As for me, DH and I have just celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary and had some financial problems and had to move in to a friends with an extra bedroom.... Its looking up but we still have a while to go..... we have put ttc away for a while but im ok with that.....

Hope everyone is doing well...... :dust: to all

:hi: hopeful! Glad to hear you are doing well...

Love, what's the scoop? Did they send you home?

KUKU you're killing me here! I can't wait to hear the outcome of this.

Rosa, sorry hun. Hope you feel better soon. Stupid witch.

Dee I also can't wait to hear about your test!

Ready, what lake do your parents live on? Sounds fun. It's been icky this weekend but we went boating anyways. So exciting to tell the fam! Don't worry, I was still sick in second tri:) hehe. Still am some times. Not as bad though thank god! Not sure if I suggested this yet but try chew prenatal or Winston vits without iron for a couple weeks. I was 96 % better that way and in second tri is when you really need the iron so you can get through the sick time without it. It's the iron that gives morning sickness often. Otherwise get a prescription. That stuff helps.

Hi everyone else! I'm still up north, it doesn't feel like Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->