Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Does the outside environment affect your temps? Mine is 37.4 just now! I have never gone above 37.1 in the TWW although it is VERY hot here today! FX to the ones of us still waiting for our BFPS :)

Rosa- I'm so sorry the witch got you. We will all miss you and wish you the best but it's completely understandable that you need a break. Sometimes you just push yourself to the breaking point and just need to step back and let everything cool off. I really hope this break is just what you need. Just know that we are all here for you whenever you feel ready to come back. :hugs:

kiki- Things sound so promising for you!! My fingers are so tightly crossed that this is your cycle! It's so hard to know when to test. Do I test now to ease my POAS addiction? But what if it's a bfn, then I'll be devastated... but what if it's a bfp? Then the cycle of questions starts all over again. Maybe pick up some cheapie tests and test every other day, or every day if you want. Just keep telling yourself it may be too early. We'll be here dying to know the results whatever you decide to do!!

Dee- oooh you're close to testing!! Tons of baby dust your way. Here's to hoping this cycle gives bfps all around!

hopeful- So nice to see you around again!! I'm sorry you are going through a hard time, we all find ourselves there at one point or another. I'm sending all my good thoughts your way that everything works itself out soon.

ready- I'm sorry the ms has struck again. You're almost 12 weeks already.. the time has just flown, at least for me lol. Second tri is literally just around the corner and hopefully that will mean more days of feeling good and less days feeling sick. Then the exhaustion sets in lol.

An update on me: they released me from the hospital Saturday afternoon with a prescription for nifedipine that I have to take every 4 hours. I have alarms set for 1, 5, and 9 am and pm. So much for sleeping through the night lol. The doctor did a pelvic exam before I left the hospital and all looked good. My cervix has elongated a bit which he was please with and the baby isn't putting as much pressure on my cervix allowing it to close just a bit, though I'm still slightly dilated. I have an appointment with him at 4:30 this afternoon for a checkup and then I'll see him every week until I deliver. I'm on modified bedrest for the next 2-3 weeks. After 2 weeks he isn't all that concerned if I go into labor and if I do they won't try to stop it. I definitely don't see myself making it to the 31st.

I'm glad you are back at home Love, being in hospital sucks espeially when pregnant. It sounds tough with the medication times and trying to rest up so much. I hope that time passes pretty quickly and little man can be born a few more weeks along.
Good luck with your appointment today :flower:

I hope my IC's turn up tomorrow as i am getting itchy to test LOL even though i know with my long cycles it could still be too early!

dee and kiki my fingers are crossed for you guys!!!

ladies i will upload my scan pics this evening as i haven't got to yet cause they were in my husbands truck at work today!! i am officially on vacation this week, though not doing much, other than relaxing at home, but it is much needed!!!

Well no poas for me. My temps started dropping. They looked so promising since they are never so high. Not so excited anymore, Haha.

I hope everyone has a nice day and everyone is feeling well! :)

Oh, Kiki, bummer...the key is definitely getting those temps to STAY! You will most certainly get your bfp soon--you already had one; we just need that bean in the right spot! FX for you...

Love, glad to hear you made it home! Are you able to work at all during these couple of weeks?

Glad u r home Love . I may only make it a couple more weeks too. My amniotic fluid is still low. :( so notes I'm seeing my regular dr every week, weekly ultrasounds to check the fluid ,high risk dr for diabetes and the twice a wk non. Stress tests, if my fluid gets lower she's taking him early.

Hopeful good to hear from you ! Hopefully a break will b good for u all and u can start again when ur good and ready ;)

Kiki- I'm sorry to hear your temps have dropped. Any way it could just be a fluke and will go up again tomorrow?

Ready- there is absolutely no chance of me going back to work for at least the next 2 weeks. I'm on modified bed rest. I'm supposed to stay down as much as possible but am allowed to be up for no more than an hour at breakfast, lunch, dinner and just before bed. He doesn't even want me going to the grocery store, though I certainly can't leave that up to DH lol so I'll be making small trips here and there as we need things with dh's help of course. Plus, with the work I was doing there is no way I could continue. Even with a chair to sit on, there would be periods of time where I would be forced to stand for an hour or more on end. I can go back to work once I'm through taking the nifedipine in about 2 weeks, but I'm pretty certain that once I stop the nifedipine I'll soon go into labor. I have another doctors appointment on Thursday for a non stress test and will be having those weekly to ensure the contractions are staying away.

I just tested ladies and big fat white as snow BFN :(
Could be early i guess but i have now lost hope this cycle - boooo hoo :(

I just tested ladies and big fat white as snow BFN :(
Could be early i guess but i have now lost hope this cycle - boooo hoo :(

Dee, I'm sorry! But wait, did you really test in the middle of the day? I always tested fmu in the early days--you can't expect your levels to be very high so early. Don't lose hope; FX the witch leaves you alone...

When i looked at the test after 1/2 hour i swear i can see a faint line but i am guessing its an evap?? Am hoping my IC's turn up tomorrow and i will update on what i get.

Yeah Ready - i always test at stupid times - i have no patience lol

Dee, Kiki, im sorry to both of you:( I was excited for a bfp in here again we are due darn it! Try again next cycle and baby dust to you!

Love- you are just adding to maternity leave! Lol. Good thing you had all your stuff for baby bought so long ago so that you dont really need money to buy a bunch of stuff right now. I bet you are bored though! I wold hate bed rest!

I cant believe both you and Kylar have had preterm issues....what the heck is up with that? Im kinda nervous!

Either of you have nursery pics? I love looking at them since I wont have one! Boooo

Just got home from the beach. Now, each summer we are beach bums and live there and I absolutely HATED today. Carrying all of our beach bags and toys and coolers to and from car was hell, I was hot the whole day and miserable, I put screen on twice and got sun burnt all over, I couldnt sit comfortable in the sand and cant lay on my back OR stomach, the water made me nip out because my pregnant boobies are different, and I felt quite big....Im so bummed that the beach wasnt fun anymore:( I have to go all the time because its my daughter's fave thing to do so cant disappoint but cant even imagine going tomorrow now....ugh.

Sorry for the rant, im just grouchy that my favorite past time is sort of been ruined.

I have nursey pics ill post soon , I also had my baby shower sat so I can post pics of that as well. Idk for sure but I bet its the heat that is a part of why we both have pretern issues, when I was in labor and delivery, they said in the summer they have sooooo many preterm labor women that its insane . Its its about a full time job keeping up with the amount of water they want me to drink !

lack of water causes preterm? Im even more scared now! I have most of my pregnancy during the hot summer....scary!

Dee- I'm sorry for the bfn, but don't give up hope just yet. I gave up hope the cycle I got my bfp because it seemed like if something was going to show up it would have already. 5 days late and I finally saw that second line appear. Some people just get their bfp's later, which really blows. It's not over till that witch shows.

ny- actually I'm taking away from my maternity leave by being on bed rest now. My mat leave is actually really short, only 5 weeks before it becomes unpaid. You're right, at least we had most of the big stuff already out of the way so that's a little less to worry about. There are still so many other odds and ends I still have to pick up though.. My mom is coming out on Saturday so we can head up to Babies R Us and try and finish picking up the last little bits. Don't feel bad about not getting a nursery, I won't have one either, at least not yet. We are still stuck in our one bedroom apartment until we find out what is going to happen with this job offer. We picked up our crib yesterday and will have it set up and furnished by the weekend so I'll post pictures for you then. I'm sorry you are having such a hard time with the beach.. I can't even imagine having to go to the beach at this point, I can barely stand to step outside and let the sun touch me for more than 3 seconds lol.

I don't think the heat had anything to do with my going into preterm labor, I avoid the outdoors when the sun is out because I can't stand the heat. My doctor was telling me that they aren't really sure why it happens because they aren't entirely sure why labor happens when it does. Some women go early, some end up way overdue. My mom and I are pretty convinced that the stress I've been under with work and the inlaws my entire pregnancy was what caused the preterm labor. I haven't been getting enough rest, I wasn't sleeping much, I was just worn down and burnt out. My body finally caved and told me I needed to take it easy or else. The doctor didn't say anything about the lack of water causing preterm labor, but I was warned that if I become dehydrated or forget to eat and become overly hungry that it can cause the contractions to start again. If you aren't at risk for preterm labor it's not as much of a concern, though obviously being pregnant you need to eat regularly and keep hydrated.

Ny, try not to worry when there is nothing to worry about, silly girl! Drink your water and you'll be okay. I'm sorry the beach isn't fun for you this summer, but remember next summer all will be well and you can enjoy it again (with one of those little pop up tents for the baby to hang out in). :thumbup:

Love, how many weeks unpaid will you take along with your short maternity? I'm jealous of your crib and shopping! That stuff is so much fun; I hope you can enojy it even though it is more rushed than you expected... I can't wait to do that, but obviously it's quite early for me to be thinking about.

Kiki and Dee, any updates today?

Ready- I haven't really decided how long unpaid mat leave I'll take. It really depends on what happens with DH's work between now and when the baby finally comes. I'm hoping that something will come through for DH that will allow me to take a few extra weeks off, or better yet not have to go back at all.

Ny- listen to ready lol. Don't worry about the things that don't need to be worried about. As long as you get plenty of rest and keep hydrated and follow doctors orders there isn't any reason to worry about preterm labor. Though if you are concerned, talk it over with your doctor and see what they have to suggest. Watch, you're going to be so worried about preterm labor that your LO is going to stay in there way past his due date and they'll have to induce you lol.

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79