Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

I agree, you look little, Love! Lucky you...that's a very nice bump :)

Probably a good call on the in laws, but I hope your mom visits soon. :thumbup:

I am so excited! Oh just told me he scheduled a 3d/4d scan for july 2nd morning! I will be 24 weeks and cannot wait! He bought a package of 2 scans so that one is earlier and hopefully see a lot of movement and stuff, and the second one is 30-33 weeks when its chubbier!

I have no idea how I'm this small with all the weight I've gained. Makes me quite hopeful that I'll be able to drop the baby weight and then some with relative ease after he gets here.

Ny!!! Lucky duck!!! Your DH is wonderful. I bet you are so excited. Those will be absolutely adorable photos.

I picked up a scrapbook while I was in Ohio and a ton of baby stickers and scrapbook odds and ends. I can't wait to get started with putting his scan pictures in there.

Love- that IS a small bump! Mine looks waaaay bigger lol! Ill attach a couple of pics here in a bit.

Ready!! How flipping exciting!!! He/she is perfect!!! I have a feeling its a girl for some reason!! Bound to be a girl at some point everyone else here keeps having boys! lol

Ok the first is my 30 week comparison with Kylar then Kendon =)

then is Father's Day, 33 weeks

New shirts for the boys

33 1/2 weeks:thumbup:

Attachments

• 30 wkcompare.jpg
    30 wkcompare.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 264353_1777262318347_1443030131_31458457_4859444_n.jpg
    264353_1777262318347_1443030131_31458457_4859444_n.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 2
  • shirts.jpg
    shirts.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 33 weeks.jpg
    33 weeks.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 3
Love - your bump is mini for that far along although with my first i was tiny too and some clients even asked me why i was leaving work! good luck with everything in the hospital :flower:

Ready - wow! what fab scans with a proper baby in them - congrats :flower:

NY - how fabulous that you get a lovely scan like that - enjoy it :flower:

Goodness - all you pregnant ladies - i wanna join in!!!!!!!

Heather, your bump is perfect! How cute! Maybe you are right about it being a girl...DH & I still think so...

Ny, that's an awesome surprise about the scan--what a good OH....

Dee, we WANT you to join us :) Soon. And Rosa & Brandy & everyone...it's only a matter of time.

So I sent my scan to my sisters and they pretty much said a lot of imagination was required to see what I said was in there ;) The anatomy seem so obvious to me--I guess I've spent too much time looking online at ultrasounds :blush:

Cute Heather! I expected it to be bigger that far along! Not sure why...I have seen so many lately in the 20's that I dont know what to expect for 3rd trimester.

Ready- maybe the pics just arent that clear, but some places have higher res than others.....forgot if you answered, was that your NT scan?

Ready- I can totally see it all, its just the clarity of the pics are a bit fuzzy, but i always could see more in my photos than other people bc i had seen it in real life, and the still images dont look as clear as in person when its moving around and on that screen. but i can see limbs and everything on there!!

Ny- I feel like the pictures don't do it justice, it seems way bigger in real life! Maybe i'll take a bare belly pic so you can see the massiveness of it! hahaha! but ive been told im small for as far as i am, but i dont think im near as small as love looks! but ive seen people twice as big as me at this far along, i think everyones just different! ;)

HELLO LADIES!! :hi:

Rosa- Yay for summer vacation!! How are you doing hun?

Heather- I read about what you went through. I'm so sorry you had to! My goodness that must have been so scary. I'm glad everything is good now! - You look fantastic!!

Ready- Those pictures of the peanut are SO fantastic!! Oh my goodness I am so incredibly happy for you! Oh the joy you and hubby must feel. You guys deserve it so much! That made my day to see those! :)

Love- I am so sorry you are going through all this right now. But like everyone says.. He will be perfect if he decides to come now. Fingers crossed he can stick it out a while longer though. I am thinking of you! Oh and beautiful bump!!

Ny- Hi hun! I can't believe you are 23 weeks! Time is flying by! For me at least, haha!

Dee- I want to join the pregnant ladies too! Let's get moving! haha :)

:hi: Star and Brandy!!

Sorry I have been MIA ladies. I have just been taking it easy and not stressing. No more opk's, no more temping, haven't been on here much. I think I will go for another HSG in a couple months just to make sure my tube is still open so i'm not just trying and trying if there's a blockage. But we are enjoying life and this whole process a lot more now. I have had a really whacky cycle this month. I think I O'd just the other day on like CD 24! I have never ever O'd that late! But the weird thing is.. I had no signs. I always do so it's very strange. Technically i'm due for AF on Saturday but if I O'd that late, it shouldn't be coming yet.

I have missed you all SO much!! :hugs:

Hi KiKi!!! Glad you guys are taking the relaxed method, I hope it works for you all, and that either way it will be a lot less stressful, which is much better for you!! Easier said than done though, I know.

Hi kiki! Hey, those wacky months have proven on this thread to be "the ones" a few times:) Just sayin! I will pray for your wacky month to produce goodness....glad my times flyin by for you:) It is for me now that im out of that darn first trimester from helL!

Glad to hear from you again hun!

Some new bumpie pics!

Aerial view at 21 weeks not seeing my feets as well!
Baby's first baseball game 22 weeks.
And the Oh, so scary naked bump pic at 23 weeks today. My first neked one, and it looks huge neked, front view! Lol.

Attachments

• DSC02512.jpg
    DSC02512.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC02518.jpg
    DSC02518.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC02517.jpg
    DSC02517.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC02524.jpg
    DSC02524.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 5
Cute pics NY! I love that your belly button hasn't popped yet. I will take a bare bump pic for you soon, my belly button is HIDEOUS! Only place ive gotten stretch marks both pregnancies is above my belly button and its from my old piercing hole stretching out, its gross. :p

Is he behaving yet Love?? I've been checking the computer all evening.

Kylar- thanks! DAILY my OH makes fun of my belly button which is shallow and pushing...and I try to push it back in. Im terrified for it to pop as it never did with my daughter but im bigger this time around. I dont want it to go!!! I had a belly ring too, thats why i've got a slit above my belly button. I hate mine too thats why i never take bare belly pics.

Hi girls--aren't we all just chatty lately? Thanks for all the nice thoughts... Ny, this wasn't my nuchal scan. I'm not sure if I'm going to do that. Did you all get the first trimester screening?? I'm not sure if I should. This was just an older ultrasound machine in my docs office--she was just giving us a look at our little babe.

Ny your bump is too cute. All of yours are! I have an outie belly button :blush: and I don't know WHAT that thing is going to do when I get big.

Kiki! You're back! A chill cycle sounds like just the ticket... You deserve your LO too, and he/she is coming your way. I feel it!

Ny, I'm jealous of your baseball game! I haven't seen the new stadium yet :( Boo.

had my scan today and everything went well, and we are having a girl!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->