Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Happy 12 weeks! And wow, wild and crazy lake minnetonka, huh? Have fun! Dont go fast on the boat, pregos cant do that !

Thanks! :winkwink: Yeah we like to people watch... Don't worry, DH is sad that I won't get to ride with him while he waterskis. I have such a big family that we rented a pontoon boat for the lazy among us, and that's where I'm going to hang out. Hopefully we don't hit too many waves--I'm trying to not feel worried about that.

Here's a tmi question for you guys--the last two nights, I've had trouble emptying my bladder. I go, but still feel I have more to go & it won't come out. I went to the bathroom three times within a half hour at one point last night because I still had to go. Is that normal? I'm wondering if something shifted in there & is pressing differently on my bladder.

I am as ready as i can be Ready - my last baby was 2002 and this one is due in 2012 so a 10 year gap!! yikes! BUT i wanted a gap because then they dont all leave home at once :)

Here's a tmi question for you guys--the last two nights, I've had trouble emptying my bladder. I go, but still feel I have more to go & it won't come out. I went to the bathroom three times within a half hour at one point last night because I still had to go. Is that normal? I'm wondering if something shifted in there & is pressing differently on my bladder.[/QUOTE]

I have the same issue and they said it's normal and will get worse as the baby gets larger and keeps pushing down!!!! But with me it's not all the time just sometimes

Heather, your nursery is too cute! And your bump looks awesome :) I love the monkeys...I call my stepson "monkey" as his nickname so I'm not going to go there with the baby, but I must say I have been tempted by the monkey patterns at the store! Not that I've bought anything; I'm resisting the urges. Is the wall art a decal that sticks up, or is it the kind that you paint inside a trace? I can't tell. I definately want some sort of wall mural too...

Dee, I like your ticker! Are you still over the moon today?? Just wait for the symptoms to kick in...it has been awhile since your last baby, are you ready?!

Ny, I'm still queasy :sick: For me, I start off the day between feeling fine & a little gaggy, and then it goes downhill in the afternoon & evening. Like reverse morning sickness. I am so ready for it to be done. I've noticed that the last 2 nights my bbs are MUCH less sore than they have been, so maybe that is a sign that symptoms will all start to ease? I am 12 weeks today! And I'll be in your neck of the woods tomorrow--Lake Minnetonka, here I come.

Thank you! Yes its a wall sticker decal thing! Was a little expensive, but much cheaper than the place I had come to a quote to actually paint it on the wall!! ;) Just stinks that if we ever move I can't take it with me!! But we don't plan to move for awhile!

My morning sickness did that too , got worse at night! but i was thankful it was that way instead of the beginning of the day, that away I just could go to sleep and sleep through the sickness! Happy 12 weeks!!!!!!

Happy 12 weeks! And wow, wild and crazy lake minnetonka, huh? Have fun! Dont go fast on the boat, pregos cant do that !

Thanks! :winkwink: Yeah we like to people watch... Don't worry, DH is sad that I won't get to ride with him while he waterskis. I have such a big family that we rented a pontoon boat for the lazy among us, and that's where I'm going to hang out. Hopefully we don't hit too many waves--I'm trying to not feel worried about that.

Here's a tmi question for you guys--the last two nights, I've had trouble emptying my bladder. I go, but still feel I have more to go & it won't come out. I went to the bathroom three times within a half hour at one point last night because I still had to go. Is that normal? I'm wondering if something shifted in there & is pressing differently on my bladder.

Yes that's normal! I have been doing that the whole pregnancy. Try this... right after you go to the bathroom, stand up and then sit back down and try empyting it again. My sister actually had something wrong with her ureter (or one of those things in there) and she could not fully empty her bladder (this was when she was a kid, not even a pregnancy thing) and that's what her dr told her to do! So that helps sometimes with me and my crazy peeing pregnancy habbits! But for the most part its just a sucky part of pregnancy having to pee like 5 times an hour!! BOO!! ;)

Thanks Kylar! I appreciate the feedback...I will give the peeing trick a try. I guess this is a new joy of pregnancy. :haha: I dig your wall decal. I'm hoping to have DH paint a mural (he's a graphic artist)--I just have to pick a theme in the next couple of months!

I will be out of town until Tuesday, but I'll check in here & there. I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July!

You girls are so wonderful I can't wait to have a "valid" reason to come back to this thread :) I miss you girls ever so much by the time hubby comes back home it'll be a little past the two year mark since we started to try.....I can't wait to try again. I have CD 3 blood work as soon as AF wants to show up since she hasn't shown her face in almost 2 months its really getting frustrating. I'm not pregnant according to tests so I believe them. Anyways I hope you all have a wonderful day and like I said Novemberish time frame I'll have my surgery and then hubby should be home soon there after :) Love you all and soooo can't wait to see all these babies to be, after they come out!

Ready- yep, mine does that too...its hard to be at work cuz of my always needing to pee...however, if it feels achey or crampy i'd get urine checked out. I was feeling more like burny in my bladder and not emptying well and then was a urine infection. So just watch it! Drink more water too so that each time you hafta go, you realllly hafta go a lot! Have a fun trip! Hope you dont get sick on plane:)

Andrea- glad you are still stalking this thread, and I hope that it happens in november, or shortly after at least!

Ready- one more thing I forgot, Over this past weekend when we were at the lake I googled the boating while pregnant and it said not to do it if its a busy, wavy lake. So keep that in mind, be careful. The worry is that if you are jerked hard suddenly, placenta can rip away from uterus a little bit so that was enough to kinda worry me too! But our lake is super small and NOT crowded at all so we went. Hope you get to go!

I prob wont be on this weekend either! Happy fourth everyone!!

ny- no, no real baby shower for me though my family did buy me enough stuff for a baby shower before I left.

I had a non-stress test this afternoon. Doctor said everything looked good. Had another pelvic exam.. just what I wanted. I swear every time I go into the office they want to check out what's going on in there lol. I'm still 2cm dilated, which isn't much of a surprise. Baby is head down in my pelvis though not putting and real pressure on my cervix which is good for now. All in all things are going well and the nifedipine is doing it's job.

ready- your trip sounds exciting!! Enjoy the time with your family and definitely enjoy the time to relax. I've been on a pontoon boat and they are quite an easy ride. Just sit back, relax, and soak up some sun. Just make sure you keep hydrated.

The doctor cleared me to go to my sister's on Sunday for their cookout. Since I won't be doing much but sitting around stuffing my face he isn't concerned, which is a big relief to me. I look forward to being out of the house for a while. My mom is coming out on Saturday and we are heading up to Babies R Us to finish picking up the last little bits I need for Roman. I'll be in a wheel chair so my doctor can't complain.

Glad you are ok Love and can still go to the cookout, i think you and Heather are gonna have your bundles at around the same time! :) I have like 35 + weeks to go and you guys have 35 days!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

Dee- I promise those 35 weeks are going to fly.. after you hit second tri that is. Once you hit 14 weeks it'll be a blink before you're 24 weeks, then 34, then bam you're LO in on his or her way. Have you still been testing and watching those lines get darker? Have you called your doctor yet to set up an early appointment? Maybe you can convince him to give you an early ultrasound in a couple weeks.

I've been using the cheap I/C's Love and yes they are getting darker but not very much darker - everything worries me to death to be honest - i am worried each time i go to the toilet in case there is blood, i worry i have no symptoms from one minute to the next and i worry the I/C's should be darker (though AF still isn't due until monday!) I am a nervous wreck lol
I don't think i am going to go to the doctors yet either, last time i was pregnant and i spotted brown i went because i knew something was wrong and they told me 'some bleeding is fine in early pregnancy' so i went away still worried. I always knew in my heart something wasn't right but they didn't wanna listen and then i had to suffer another week of this bleeding before i demanded a scan. I guess it wasn't the doctors fault and i know they couldn't of done anything but i have kinda lost faith a bit in them. So this time i am gonna wait until i get to 8 weeks and then go and then hopefully the scan will be soon after.

Dee- this is where the really hard part begins. You need to relax, I know how hard that is I was there myself at the beginning of this pregnancy. You aren't even 4 weeks along yet, most women still aren't lucky enough to get a bfp at this point so the fact that the lines aren't getting super dark just yet is very very normal. I didn't get my bfp until I was almost 6 weeks, not even the faintest glimmer of a line before that. The same goes for the lack of symptoms. Ready was freaking out early on too at the lack of symptoms but it was just too early. Again, not many women have any real symptoms before a missed af. Sometimes there are little symptoms, but often they are so close to typical af symptoms that we fail to really notice them. Over the next couple weeks the symptoms will come and go and that is very very normal as well. We all will be here to talk you down for the ledge of complete terror.
Perhaps you should start looking for a different doctor, one who will be more sympathetic to your worries. I changed doctors halfway through my pregnancy and it was the best decision I could have made. Now would be the perfect time to start shopping around for a better doctor. Just call a few places and ask for a consultation. Say you are unsatisfied with the care you previously received and are looking to find someone who better fits your needs. There are plenty of doctors out there who would take your concerns seriously, it's just a matter of finding one.

Hey girls! Hope all is well and everyone is having a nice weekend.

I went for my 3d/4d ultrasound this morning and have some cute pics so I will choose a few for here. Hope you like them! My little guy was very animated! I got 42 pics on a CD to print if i want, like 15 of them already printed out, and a DVD of the hour scan! Was really neat. :happydance: And I get another one at about 30 weeks so cant wait to see chubbier baby!

1st pic- cord looks like a mustache!
2nd is face shot
3rd is another face
4th he is hanging onto the cord and giving a thumbs up! Everything's ok mommy!
5th is really really long fingers trying to push out!

Attachments

• IMAGES_6.jpg
    IMAGES_6.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAGES_8.jpg
    IMAGES_8.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAGES_11.jpg
    IMAGES_11.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAGES_12.jpg
    IMAGES_12.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAGES_23.jpg
    IMAGES_23.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 5
And a couple more...how fun it was. Im just so proud of them!

1st pic- yawning so cute
2nd is foot and calf and arm
3rd looks like he's laughing at us
4th i think he's had enough of our pictures.

Attachments

• IMAGES_29.jpg
    IMAGES_29.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAGES_34.jpg
    IMAGES_34.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAGES_17.jpg
    IMAGES_17.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAGES_40.jpg
    IMAGES_40.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 4
NY!!! Those are absolutely adorable!!! I wish my scan had turned out picture that wonderful. You must be so proud. He's a little cutie!!

Went to Babies R Us today and picked up the last little odds and end that I could think of, though I'm sure there will be more that I want as the days pass. My mom and DH set up the crib, but we didn't put the bedding in it just yet as it need washed first. We bought a crib tent, a mesh tent that attaches to the top of the crib, to keep the cats out once LO is here. Trying to get them used to the crib being around and teaching them they are NOT allowed to go near it. Still don't want to take any chances once he arrives so we will keep the tent on until we can be certain the cats won't try to climb in with him.

Good idea, I wondered how to do that too as Ive got a very cuddly affectionate cat.....and didnt want to keep my bedroom door shut to keep him out because afraid i'd not be available to hear for my daughter then!

https://www.buybuybaby.com/product.asp?SKU=18082608&

This is what we have for our crib. Since our crib has a changing table attached it was a little difficult getting it set up but it's a good investment in my opinion I love my cats and since our apartment is very open and only a one bedroom (and by one bedroom I mean more of a studio as the bedroom doesn't have a door but is separated from the living room) we were afraid we'd have to find them new homes if we couldn't keep them out of the crib. Not that they would mean the baby any harm, but Odin likes to snuggle by lying directing on your chest or throat which would be no good with a baby. Marla is very motherly and we worry that she is going to want to play mommy to the baby, which is adorable but not when he is so tiny.

Oh! Happy belated V day!! Just think, if your baby were to be born now they would do everything they could to save him. Aside from holding him in your arms safe and sound, you have finally passed the ultimate safe point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->