Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Love, so how do you get him out every hour when he cries to be fed, held, changed? Is it easy?

NY - your scan piccies are fantastic, there wasnt 3D scans available when i had my daughter, maybe i will get a chance to have one myself sometime soon :) What a lovely keepsake :)

Ny- he's not stuck in there lol. The whole front panel unzips so you can reach in and do all you need to do as though it weren't there. I love it. So far the cats really aren't all that interested in the crib, though I'm sure once there is a baby inside they will be much more curious.

I baked cupcakes last night to take to my sister's cookout! They look so yummy. I miss baking, but I'm glad I don't do it often or you'd need a forklift to get me out of the house lol.

Dee, just about 20 weeks away from you being able to do a 4d scan:)

Love have fun at the bbq!

The cookout was so much fun! The weather was just gorgeous, a little hot here and there but there was such a nice breeze. So much yummy food going around. It felt wonderful just to be out of the house. We ended up leaving about quarter after 11 last night. As I was going down the porch steps I missed the bottom one and landed on my ankle. Luckily I didn't hit my bump and didn't really fall all that fast but my ankle is completely screwed. It's very swollen and I can't put any pressure on it without crying. Made getting up in the middle of the night to pee absolutely miserable. I just keep kicking myself for being so clumsy. So not only am I stuck on bed rest but I'm now a cripple.. It's not easy being hugely pregnant and hobbling around the house on one leg while DH is at work.

Love, you poor hot mess! Lol. Hope it heals quick. keep icing, as its the swelling that is really the problem with extremity injuries. At least you don't have to go to work on top of it and this happened when you are supposed to be off the feet anyways??? Thats my positive take on the scenario!~

happy fourth of july American beauties! I made a red white and blue bundt cake last night that failed so was up til like midnight making another one! Lol. Then this morning we frosted it with red white blue to make it look like fireworks and will serve it with sparlers lit up in it. Hope it doesnt fail. I hate when things dont turn out! Ella had a blast though making it. Now we are off to a baseball game and a bbq and Ella has the cutest red white blue tu-tu that I made for her and lots of other festive things to wear. I will have some bump pics and pics of our day some time soon! Be safe and enjoy.

I'm just a bucket of win these days. My mom wants me to call the doctor and let him know I fell. The baby is fine, I landed on my ankle then went down on my hands and knees so he was nice and safe. DH said that if my ankle is still as bad when he gets home at 4 we are going to call a general health doctor to have them look at it. I sat around on the deck all day eating and relaxing. But of course I manage to hurt myself as we leave. Go figure. I feel so clumsy and stupid. It was just one step.

Ny- sounds like you're going to have a lot of fun!! I bet Ella's tutu is adorable!! Can't wait to see pictures. Just be careful. We don't need you hurting yourself like I seem to be lol.

I'm so sorry that you hurt your ankle Love, those injuries can take a while to heal (not trying to sound pessimistic but i think they can :/) How akward being in pain walking with a large bump, poor you. I hope the doctors can help you with it somehow :flower: and it feels better soon.

So, here's me "staying away from BnB." :blush: HAHAHAHA!! Like I could ever do that. Laparoscopy is scheduled for Thursday. Dh is gone for army stuff, so my mom is coming to town to take care of me. I'm oddly looking forward to it. I am just so curious as to what everything looks like in there and to fix anything that needs fixing.

Here's a question: August we'll be on our cruise during my fertile time, so I can't do an IUI. BUT, I do have 2 rounds of clomid left...do I take a round of clomid since we're trying naturally (as in no IUI)? I'm afraid to ask my RE because I know he'll say no. But they're just sitting there...staring at me... :rofl:

Love, you're scaring us! Keep off that ankle and keep icing it.

Dee- it feels very slightly better. I'm able to put a little pressure on it, enough to help me hobble to the bathroom. The doctors office is closed today, but I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon anyways. How are the tests coming? Getting nice and dark?

Rosa- so glad you couldn't stay away!!! It's wonderful that your mother is coming out to take care of you. Hmm... I don't see how taking the clomid for that one cycle will hurt. Maybe the relaxing atmosphere of the cruise topped with the clomid and lots of bd will make that little egg of yours turn into a little bean!

i am scared to death Love - today i took 3 more I/C's and one was equal in darkness to yesterdays but the other two i think looked paler :(
I am praying it was just down to dilute urine or something, i feel very unpositive. Don't even have any more tests left now to compare :wacko:

Dee- try to relax. IC tests aren't necessarily the greatests, it's why they are called Internet cheapies. The dye levels probably aren't the same in every test and if you are testing throughout the day this early the hormone levels probably aren't high enough to give a dark line without fmu. Why don't you pick up some frer and test with those? I never liked the IC's myself. Or if you are really concerned you could find a doctor who will do bloods to see how the hcg is rising.

Dee hang in there my love....you need to make a dr. appt. ASAP I sure hope your okay....just relax it'll be okay! I JUST had my CD 3 bloods done today.....we shall see what the answer is soon! I am nervous as hell but I also am going to have a talk with the doctor I can't wait for my endo surgery I am now in too much pain worse than I have ever been its so bad I haven't slept in 3 days now. Anyways I'll talk to you lovely ladies later on I have a lot of cleaning to do around the house! I love hearing all of these happy stories and I can't wait to join you all with my happy ending too!

Dee hang in there my love....you need to make a dr. appt. ASAP I sure hope your okay....just relax it'll be okay! I JUST had my CD 3 bloods done today.....we shall see what the answer is soon! I am nervous as hell but I also am going to have a talk with the doctor I can't wait for my endo surgery I am now in too much pain worse than I have ever been its so bad I haven't slept in 3 days now. Anyways I'll talk to you lovely ladies later on I have a lot of cleaning to do around the house! I love hearing all of these happy stories and I can't wait to join you all with my happy ending too!

What kind of endo surgery are you having? Laparoscopy? I'm having one in 2 days because my doc suspects a little endo with me. I have to tell you...when I went in for my hysteroscopy, the nurse said I'd also be having an endometrial biopsy and I FREAKED OUT. I just remember the frozen youtube clip or whatever that you posted of the huge needle and I immediately started crying! That test was NOT checked on the list of tests, and I was so nervous! I thought of you though...I knew you had gone through it, so that helped. :hugs:

Rosa, good luck on the procedure. I hope it does SOMETHING good!

Dee- as long as ou are not spotting, dont make worries for yourself!

Here are some pics of lately!

1st pic 22 week bumpy
2nd 24 weeks on 4th of July with Ella in her tu tu:)
3rd- patriotic bumpy
4th Sister bumps!
5th Ella and her cake:)

Notice my sister's like same size as me but 8 weeks ahead of me......im so depressed over that!

Attachments

• DSCN1784.jpg
    DSCN1784.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN1794.jpg
    DSCN1794.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN1800.jpg
    DSCN1800.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN1814.jpg
    DSCN1814.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN1805.jpg
    DSCN1805.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 4
NY- your bumps looks cute! and not so big, i think it depends on the size of the person to begin with, bumps dont look so big if you are tall for example :) I love your daughters cake, looks yummy!

My daughters birthday is today! she is 9 :) I can't believe i will have a nearlly 10 year gap between my children! No spotting as yet with me so i just keep praying..............

Ny- your bump is absolutely ADORABLE! Ella is such a cutie! And that cake looks so yummy.. now I want cake. Shame on you lol.

Dee- Did you buy more tests? This is the hardest part, but you have to try to relax. You are going to end up worrying yourself to death. I think you should schedule an appointment with a doctor to get in early and see if they can give you a scan around 6ish weeks. I think it would ease your mind a lot more to have a chance to see that beating little heart sooner.

Wow congrats dee where oh where have I been bet ur delighted xxxx

:hi: everyone! I'm back from my vacation, and it was very nice. Super fun to tell my family; they are all so very happy about it. I cried for some reason when I told my dad. I cried waiting at the gate at the airport, and I cried at the wedding we went to. Jeesh, the hormones are rockin' lately. Also having a very queasy day after not enough sleep last night, and I am WAAAY too busy at work after being gone for so long. I hope everyone is well. I have a bunch to catch up on here, and I will when I can!

Hey ready trying to catch up I was told by the dr and it actually works touch ur toes when ur peeing it actually emptys ur bladder all out as it tilts it lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->