Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Home from the hospital. Doc found endometriosis and got rid of it. Bad news is that my tubes are thin and weak. IUI probably won't help. Probably have to go straight to IVF. I'm completely gutted. I honestly never thought it would come to this. I'm just sitting here crying. :sad2:

I feel fine physically. No pain, finally get to eat and drink water. Ready for bed. I can't believe this is my life.

Rosa im sorry about your tubes....is it from the endo that they got thin and weak? Also, could they not find that out from the HSG? Just wondering. The fertility guy I work with was telling a patient yesterday who had a blocked tube in her HSG that there is a little tiny wire thing that can go into the tubes and open them and dilate a little...considered a surgery. Is this an option for them or is this just your genetic makeup?

I hope you find some peace with the IVF route if that is your only hope. I know its very hard, but its still a way to get pregnant, and once you are pregnant you wont care HOW it had to happen, just so long as it happens soon.

Rosa- :hugs: I'm so sorry you didn't get very good news. Is there nothing he can do to help strengthen your tubes? I'm not sure I really understand what having thin and weak tubes means. Does it mean the egg isn't making it to the uterus or? Have you made plans for IVF yet? I imagine there has to be something that can be done to help you conceive naturally.

Rosa - i'm so sorry to hear about the news you were given.
Please never give up hope, i know it seems depressing and hopeless but i have a friend who has two IVF children within about 2 years, and both were first time trys :) This does not have to be the end, try to keep your chin up, IVF is so good nowadays.
And did they say IUI deffo wouldn't work? Maybe it has a chance? and its good they cleared the endo away. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: Rosa...you poor thing...I'm sorry you were given another challenge! I'm with Love, I don't understand what it means to have weak tubes. Maybe you would benefit from a second opinion, to either get a different viewpoint or confirm exactly what your path is to your baby. There will be a baby, Rosa, whether the old fashioned way, assisted, or test tube!

Kylar & Love, you had better get your bags packed...I can hardly believe it is nearly time for yours already! Kylar, I remember how frustrated you were in the cycles where you didn't conceive; it doesn't seem like so very long ago...

Last night I took my 13 week bump picture--holy #$%* I can't believe I have a bump so early. I forgot my camera or else I would post it today; probably will not be able to until I get home from our weekend at the cabin. Also I totally got called out at work yesterday "....are you PREGnant?" while she stared at my tummy. I haven't announced at work or anywhere yet but I don't think I have much longer to hide. Hope everyone is doing okay today...

Rosa- I'm so sorry for your news, I can't imagine how you feel. I'm glad they got the endo out though.. but I'll be praying for you and that you guy will come to the right decision of what to do. I know it's not the best news, but at least its an answer to whats going on. I know you will get your baby one of these days and like someone else said, when you look back on it, it wont matter how you got it, it will still be your little miracleb baby from God!!

Ready- I wanna see this bump pic!! I felt like I had one at 13 weeks too, but compared to now, it was soooooo tiny! lol! I feel so massive now! I remember that too, seems like just the other day I was so scared my mirena had screwed me up and I wouldnt be able to get pregnant, and that was over 9 months ago now! Time has flown at least for me! It's so nice to have gotten to know you all so well over our TTC and Pregnancy journeys, I love having people to talk to that understand!! You guys are the best !!

Also- I know I asked this already but no one answered except Dee, if you guys have FB please add me, when I do have the baby, I'm sure we will be able to update fb a lot quicker and add pictures to it before I'll be able to update on here! Heather Mese-Giddings Please Add! =)

Heather- Glad those gas drops worked for your little guy. They didn't do anything for my daughter. We ended up having to use Nutramegin. Its a very expensive formula and that was a killer. So this time i'd like to force myself into making the boob work no matter how much I hate it! My poor daughter had an aweful time with her tummy gassiness.

:hugs: To everyone else. Im going to work....again. Not used to working so much! Im tired of it. Lol. Heather, i'll add you later on. Bye!

I have a question : I have two children aged 11 and 9, i work 4 hours a day (cleaning and supervising 1500 students over lunchtime so pretty physical!) and we have a 9mth boisterous puppy who i walk for nearlly an hour each night. Is all this exercise and rushing around too much do you think? I don't wanna risk this beanie in any way.
I am sooo tired by bedtime.

I mean, your case might be different since you have had previous miscarragies, I'd ask your dr, but I work 10+ hrs a day with 6 children age 3 and under, and a 2 year old of my own... Its pretty dang strenous, and in the beginning I was realllly worried about miscarraige bc of my stress levels and so much bending and lifting and working so hard, but I was fine!! So I don't typically think that that would be much of an issue , except for the fact of the previous miscarraige MIGHT makeyou need to take it more easy, really I'd just try to take it as easy as possible and when you do go to the dr, ask them.

Dee- I wouldn't worry. You're active but it's really not an overwhelming amount. Early on there isn't anything you can do to cause a mc. Early mc's are caused by chromosomal abnormalities, now working out, working or walking the dog. If I've learned anything this pregnancy it's to listen to your body. Go about your day as normal but if you start to get too exhausted and run down, cut back. I was working 40hrs a week standing on my feet, not even walking around just mostly standing, and I was in so much pain and so exhausted and worn down but I didn't give my body a chance to rest. After work we'd spend the evenings with the inlaws, come home late, then be up a couple more hours so I could have some time to unwind and relax. I was overworked and getting no sleep. I knew I was run down but I still kept going. At some point my body said enough was enough and went into preterm labor. As long as you listen to your body your work schedule and walking the dog won't be an issue. The activeness is actually really good for you.

Thanks ladies - i wasn't trying to suggest i did more than you ladies, its just i am a stressy perfectionist person and i just never sit down!, what with the house and work and kids and dog and well you al know .......lol I guess its also part of being a woman! (doing so much!)
I will just try to rest up when i can :)

Actually early miscarriage can be caused by things other than abnormalities hun, that's just one of the leading causes, but there are plenty of other things that can cause them. Sometimes there are different things like low progesterone, and you can do something about things like that, and overdoing it can cause lower levels of oxygen to the baby which isn't good. But MOST of the time yes it is just nature taking it's course :( Sorry Dee, not trying to freak you out! I honestly believe you will be fine b/c most people go about their normal lives in first tri, some have miscarraiges, and some dont, but usually they were either going to happen or they weren't, but I cant imagine your fear after having one before how nervous you must feel, and you want to try your hardest to keep it from happening, and really the only thing I can think of is to go ahead and go to the doctor, bc there ARE things they can do like check your HSG and Progesterone, b/c they can give you medications to help prevent something like that happening again if they can see it coming ahead of time. Good luck sweetie! We are rootin for ya!

Dee- I didn't mean to imply that you thought your day was harder than mine in some way. I too am a stressy perfectionist type person so I know exactly how it is. Even now that I'm on bed rest DH is constantly yelling at me to SIT DOWN as I'm still trying to do this or that and it's just so hard to let go. Perhaps you can get DH and the kids to help a little more around the house. Just help take some of the load off to where you can get a little more rest, since your body is certainly going to need it.

Rosa I am so sorry to hear that about your tubies :( that is terrible.....I am going to have to call the doctor I'm on day 7 of my AF and cramps galore :( the endo is getting so bad I'm worried if they will have to take things out to keep me okay.....I told my mom today that I cannot wait until my hubby comes back no way on earth can I wait that long I need relief now. They were going to do the laproscopic surgery and the HSG as well at the same time. I just hope they get on with the show I finally got CD 3 bloods this week and I hope I find out something soon! I actually got lucky an started on a Saturday so that Monday was officially CD 3 and I did them on the right day! YAY! I will update when I get those results. I've been so busy with the kids I forget about BNB lol and I used to be an addict :( lol....I miss you girls tremendously and I am super duper excited about all the babies you girls are carrying around or about to pop out soon my goodness I remember when Kylar (Heather) got pregnant my gracious time flies :(

Quick post--we are headed out to the cabin, but here's my bump pic. Just curious...is this normal for 13 weeks? It seems like a lot to me, as I used to have a pretty flat tummy, and now anyone that knows me can tell pretty easily.

Hope you all have a good weekend! :hugs:

Attachments

• DSC07129.jpg
    DSC07129.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 3
Looks fairly normal to me. Every body takes to pregnancy in a different way. Since you were slim to begin with it'll be more noticeable as your uterus rises out of your pelvis. I had curves before I got pregnant so I didn't start noticeably showing until later. Even at 30 weeks customers at work were just starting to ask if I was pregnant because I looked so small. It all depends on how you carry weight. Luckily I don't look as heavy as I really am and have managed to stay fairly small. Your bump is adorable though. It won't be long now before you start feeling your first wiggles.

Looks good ready. Not too big at all!

Dee you are just fine. My doc says stress is a myth in causing mc. He said otherwise a lot more women would have them! I second heathers idea to get blood tested for progesteron and hcg. I swear by the progesteron pills I was put on in this pregnancy. After my mc I was on it this pregnancy when started bleeding. I bled a good 5 weeks during this one and have a big baby in there ready to he into 3 rd trimester! I think because progesteron helped sustain it early on. If you have worries, just go get checked! Remember, physical activity won't cause mc though so don't worry about that.

That's a nice little bump ready !! ;) looks great if ya ask me !

Ny, how are you already 25 weeks!! Omg !! Crazy ! & exciting !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->