Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Heather he is so adorable and you look well! :) Take care and well done. x

Love- Thank you for being my cheerleader! Haha. :) How are you feeling?

Ready- Thanks hun! It's nice to be back. :) I am trying my hardest to hold off testing! :wacko: August 15th is your gender US! Holy moly! Time is flying by! I'm glad your appointment went well. Boring is a good thing sometimes, Haha.

Heather- oh my goodness!! He is so handsome! You must be on top of the world with all your boys! :) What a birth story! Everything seems like it happened so fast! I'm sorry DH couldn't make it in time but I'm sure you are both just happy he's healthy. That's crazy that they don't think your ovary has been working at all. I lost my right ovary due to cysts. Shouldn't be anything to worry about! It's good its out in case of causing pain in the future. So anyway.. Congrats again!!

Thank you all for all your kind words!! He is such a little blessing! I think I'm more upset NOW over DH missing it than I was at the time. I was in so much pain then I was just matter of fact and that was just how it was going to be and I had my mom there so I wasnt as scared, but afterwards now I just wish for anything he hadn't msised it, but he is ok with it, at least he was there right after. Just sucks that he's missed both kids births :/ He has amazed me again with how good of a daddy he continues to be. I love seeing him with the new baby b/c it shows his "soft side" Kylar is getting older and he rough houses with him so much, but the baby, he's so sweet and gentle, I love seeing my tough manly man turn to goo.. hehe =)
Hope everyone else is doing good, Ive read some but missed some stuff I will catch up soon =)

wowee! I just saw from Kylarsmom's avator pic that she had her baby boy!! I sneaked in here to look at the photos! Big congratulations. How amazing!! Also, I didn't realise this thread was still going on - I would have stopped by more often to say hello as I was one of the original group! Kylarsmom - he is soooo gorgeous. Sending you big hugs!!! xxxx

Congrats on the beautiful boy Heather! Sucks OH couldn't make it. I would be devastated:( Hope you have another one and he can make that one:) Did you hurt a lot after the c section? How is Kylar, being jealous at all?

ready yay for gender scan! Cant wait to hear and see pics! I have an icky appointment this thursday. Its my first pelvic check and I have to get the Rhogam shot AND have to do the diabetes test...sigh. I am not looking forward to it!

Hi girls... Thanks, Ny & Kiki--I can't wait to find out what we are having. I am ready to SHOP! Yesterday, I had a huge box delivered that turned out to be a bassinet from my brother across the country. It's been in my family for a couple generations, and was a total surprise to have it show up at my door :) It really got my baby preparation juices flowing :rofl:

Kiki, did you resist testing? Love, how are your contractions?

Hi Leeze! I remember you...

With my daughter I got a bassinett from my mom that I used to sleep in...so that was really neat. Now this time around, she is keeping that one at her house for babies to sleep in since both me and my sister are having one. Bummer!

hi again ladies!! :hi:

I just had a sneak back over the last few pages and I remember most of you!! Great to see lots of pregnancies moving along. Dee, particularly lovely to see you're back in the BFP gang - I remember your loss from the last time - I hope you're not struggling too much with morning sickness and 1st tri tiredness. xxx

Ready- That's so nice to receive the bassinet! I sure bet that makes you want to shop more! I have resisted to test. :)

Hi Leeze! Hi Ny! Hi Rosa! Hi Dee! :hi:

Love- How are you doing today??

I'm just waiting.. Kind of feel like AF is on her way so I guess we will see. :shrug:

Good good luck Kiki - sometimes it does feel like AF is on the way either way so i have everything crossed for you! :) I don't know how you resist testing.

Well AF showed up.. :cry: I am beginning to think this is never going to happen. It's been 7 months since my first bfp. :(

Well AF showed up.. :cry: I am beginning to think this is never going to happen. It's been 7 months since my first bfp. :(

Oh, Kiki, I'm sorry! :hugs: I had big hopes for you to feel the relief of getting that bfp now... It's been 7 months, but remember you weren't allowed to try for several of those! It takes more cycles than we want it to (ask anyone), but it WILL happen.

Oh Kiki hun, i am so sorry, big hugs
I took a year to get this BFP (with a miscarriage inbetween) so 7 mths isnt too bad though i know how much longer it feels. I really hope month 8 turns into something fab.

KIKI - Hang in there! It will happen for you. Relax, and don't fret. Next month will be it for you!!!!

wowee! I just saw from Kylarsmom's avator pic that she had her baby boy!! I sneaked in here to look at the photos! Big congratulations. How amazing!! Also, I didn't realise this thread was still going on - I would have stopped by more often to say hello as I was one of the original group! Kylarsmom - he is soooo gorgeous. Sending you big hugs!!! xxxx

Thank you Leeze!! We miss you!!

Congrats on the beautiful boy Heather! Sucks OH couldn't make it. I would be devastated:( Hope you have another one and he can make that one:) Did you hurt a lot after the c section? How is Kylar, being jealous at all?

ready yay for gender scan! Cant wait to hear and see pics! I have an icky appointment this thursday. Its my first pelvic check and I have to get the Rhogam shot AND have to do the diabetes test...sigh. I am not looking forward to it!

Good luck with your tests NY! I really didnt HURT that much unless I was up doing too much at the hospital, and since I've been home I keep trying to do too much and it makes me hurt more. But the pain meds are awesome and I would hurt a lot worse if I got behind on my meds ! The nurses were pretty bad about keeping up with the pain :/ Still even through all the pain it STILL had a better time with this recovery than my bad vaginal birth!!

Kiki, I'm so sorry. :hugs: Sometimes, I feel like it will never happen either. We just gotta keep our heads up. Remember, cd1 is always the hardest. It'll get easier. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->