Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

YES! I always could hear it moving, and then suddenly will be a jolt that you hear, thats it flailing. Lol. ITs also fun when you can start to feel it moving, and on the doppler you hear what you feel. Love that!

I thought so :thumbup: It was quite fun to hear... I can't wait to feel him/her. I keep paying attention & hoping for it, but i'm sure it's too early still. Weeks yet until we find out the sex...I can't wait for that too!

I hope Love is in proper labor now; she was so ready...

I am in to report-- absolutely nothing. Over the course of almost 3 hours last night my contractions were about 5 minutes apart but were still only slightly painful. I've been having back pain, cramps and more contractions but they are now irregular.

Dear body- could you please decide already what you are doing?? It would be greatly appreciated. Love always, Meygan.

It's storming terribly here, has been for the past 5 hours. Of course I'm betting I'll go into full labor while DH is at work and with this terrible weather since in afraid to be out in it. Murphy's law.

Congratulations Heather!!! :happydance: Can't wait to see pictures! I hope you are all doing well!

Love- Keeping my fingers crossed for you and thinking of you!!

Hello ladies! I will be back to catch up. I keep stalking to see when the babies come! :)

Congratulations Heather! - already said it on facebook but saying it again :)

Good luck Love, looks like you are not so far behind, hope baby arrives this weekend for you :)

love, hopefully all of those contractions and the pressure you are feeling are dilating your cervix, so that when go-time comes, you have less work ahead! Was your mom's labor anything like this?

I finally started telling people around work about this little bump i'm growing; yup, can't help it, i'm excited. :)

Ready- that's what I'm hoping. At this point I don't even care if it's an easier labor. I just want things to pick up so I know what's going on. Another night of next to no sleep. I took a nap and had a dream that the doctor checked me and said I was 5 1/2 cm. If only that meant something lol. With me, my mom had a very very fast labor. Her water broke and by the time they got to the hospital I was coming out in the hallway. Had the cord around my neck so they were pushing me back in. It's funny, never in my life have I actually wanted to be in more pain lol.

Congrats on telling people at work!! It must be getting hard to hide. Now you can show off your adorable little bump with pride!!

Hello Ladies! Sorry I haven't looked too far back.

Dee- I don't think I have been on here since you got your bfp.. CONGRATS! I'm so sorry it's so late. I'm happy to see you are doing well!

Love- I hope you are hanging in there! I can't wait to hear when you finally pop!

Ready- Congrats on telling people at work! I can't believe you are 15 weeks already! Holy moly time is flying! Is your bump getting noticeable?

Ny- How are you doing hun?

Rosa- Thinking of you! :hugs:

It's crazy hot today! I know it is everywhere but wow! haha. I have been on vaca all week so today is my lazy day and staying in the house with the central air! Not sure what dpo I am as I haven't been temping or anything but my boobs are quite sore and I know I'm not due for AF yet so it's kind of funny for them to be hurting so much already. I also had blurred vision yesterday in my left eye for about 20 minutes. It came on suddenly and went away as fast as it came. No idea if that's a sign or anything but found it weird, haha. O-well.. Just gonna wait and see and hope for the best! :)

Nice to hear from you Kiki :)
Good luck with everything, i've not heard of that eye problem before, if it happens again may be worth checking, hoping the sore breasts is a good sign of something :)

Kiki! Hiiiii. I'm doing well, in general, right now I'm super sick! But overall I'm good. getting huge. Glad you are doing well and chuggin right along. Hope the boobs are a sign of something, keep us posted!

Ready glad you've spilled the beans. It's about time!

Love, he is being a typical boy! Lol.

Kiki- fingers crossed that sore boobs are something to be excited about!! You're next in line for a bfp around here, I can't wait!!

ny- of course he's being a typical boy. He was in such a hurry to come out 5 weeks ago and now that everyone says it's okay he has no interest in leaving, just teasing me with the idea of it. Part of me wishes he would have arrived 5 weeks ago when he felt he was ready, but of course I know the extra time in there has been very beneficial. Tomorrow I'm going to work then DH and I are going to spend the afternoon wandering about the mall like teenagers in hopes that all the walking will help things along. I'm ready to try just about anything.

Going home today :) will update with pics and more details soon

Heather- So exciting! Can't wait to see pics!!

To all you pregnant ladies.. Has anyone experienced dizziness before or around their bfp? I have only experienced dizziness the last time I got my bfp but it also ended up being ectopic so that has me a little nervous. But my boobs are still very sore, I have been dizzy on and off for the past 3 days. I took my blood pressure and it's low for me. Which could be the cause for the dizziness. But the causes of low blood pressure besides pregnancy(hopefully, haha) do not apply to me. So i guess if there's no bfp, i'll be going to the doctor for this. But it sure has me wondering..

Hope you all are well!! :flower:

YESSS, and for the whole first tri. I would be dizzy just sitting doing nothing. Was one of my biggest symptoms.

However, with the heat, could you be a little heat stroked? I get dizzy when not drank enough as well. I sure hope its the other reason though of course! :)

Thanks hun!! Haha that is why i'm a bit anxious because this is the symptom that made me test before my bfp in January! I'm dizzy upon getting out of bed, standing up, and sometimes like right now, i'm a little dizzy just sitting here.
I don't think it's the heat because all day Friday I was off work and just sat in my house in the central air and that's when the dizziness started. Yesterday same thing. We ran out to do errands but still in the AC all day. I have been drinking lots of water because I always do. And today it's not as hot. Ahhhh fx'd!! haha :)

Im no good at charts and all that jazz, so just tell me- does yours look good, and what dpo are we today?

No idea, haha. I haven't been charting because it was too stressful. I would guess though between 10 and 12 dpo. I'm almost certain I O'd around CD14 or 15.

KIKI - test!!! Are you going to? Dizziness is a big symptom for some women esp if you dont usually suffer from it!

So gettin close! I have fingers crossed for you Kiki, sounds good, but our bodies can be evil!

Dee- I'm not gonna test. I'm way too nervous, Haha. But yes I never suffer from dizziness. The only time I was dizzy like this was before my bfp.

Ny- thank you. :) and boy oh boy do I know our bodies can be evil. Trying not to get my hopes up too high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->