Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

I'm kinda scared today to be honest - i have low back pain - not extremely painful but enough to be aware of - its come on over last few days - i hope it is nothing bad.

I think that can be pretty normal even in early pregnancy. Your body is changing quite a bit and even the smallest changes can come with side effects.

Im recovering from a concert last night so not doing much at all, feeling sooooo sore. But lazy for once in a long time and loving it!

Kiki,fingers & toes are crossed for you! I'm glad you have some symptoms that are unique to this cycle & the last bfp. :thumbup:

Kylar, can't wait to hear how your birth experience was!

:hi: to everyone! Love, try not to worry, your LO will come when he is good & ready this time! MEN!

Nothing new to report here...Worked hard this weekend with gardening & cleaning my house for our big summer party next weekend. Beautiful day today... :)

Ready- Thank you! :) It was such a beautiful day today! A nice break from the heat. So glad you are doing well! A big summer party sounds fun! :)

Kiki!! It sounds like you are having a very promising cycle!!!! My fingers are so tightly crossed that this turns into your bfp!! I had dizzy spells on and off throughout first tri, then some in second but only when I my blood pressure would drop and I'd need to eat. Have you decided when you'll test?

My- glad you had fun at the concert. At least you get to enjoy a lazy day, those are always wonderful!!

Ready- I know he'll come when he is ready and of course he's going to be stubborn about it lol. I see my doctor tomorrow so I'm hoping for good news, preferably that I'm much more dilated and that they want me to go in lol.

Dee- it's common to pains early on especially since your body is doing so much all at once and you are still adjusting. Have you gotten in contact with your doctor yet? I think maybe an early scan would be comforting to you.

Hi, ladies! :hi: I'm back from vacay, only to be in 100+ weather. GROSS!!!! :hissy: I'm cd2, which is not a surprise or really a disappointment at all, since we didn't try this month due to the laparoscopy on cd 12. There is no WAY we could have :sex: until like cd 17 because I was still recovering, and since my cycle was only 28 days, it would have been way too late. Ah well. Life goes on. My consultation is on Friday. I'm calling one of the big fertility clinics in the area...it's so huge and popular, but I've heard you don't get much one-on-one time there. However, there is not another test that I have to have done, it's just IUI or IVF (I'm still hoping that we don't have to do IVF), so I don't mind if it's not by the same doctor anymore. Let's just get it done already!

Heather, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I saw a few pics on FB, but haven't had a chance to be on the computer much in the last week. Can't wait to see more!

Love, he's still in there, right? I'll bet you're ready for your LO to come out already!

Ready, Dee, NY, how's it going with your bumps? :hugs:

Kiki!!!! So glad to see you! You're one of my last ttc'ers on this thread...what's new with you? I scanned over the last few days...are you going to test?!

SOOO...since AF came a few days earlier than I expected, I will not be o'ing on our cruise. Instead, I'll be o'ing while we're at my inlaws. Oh wait, it gets better. They don't have ac in the guest room (got rid of the small window unit because they thought they would have sold their house...long story) Sooooo, we're staying in his parents room. While I'm o'ing. Nice. Dh is like then we're gonna have to dtd on the floor or on the beach, or in the car, because I am NOT :sex: on my parents' bed! :rofl:

Love- Thank you and thank you for your input about the dizzy spells. This is definitely the symptom that has me wondering this cycle! I'm glad to see you are hanging in there! Getting so so close!

Rosa!! :hi: How are you?? I'm doing well. Just keep on moving forward, haha. If we aren't successful for a few more cycles.. we will be considering IVF as well so keeping my fingers crossed! And for you! Let's hope it doesn't come to that. You going to try the IUI? People have been successful with that when they haven't been with anything else so that would be great! So that sure sounds like a situation you have there for when you are ready to O again.. haha. When's your cruise? Where are you going?!

I am not sure when I'll test. I'm too nervous. I think I will by Thursday if AF doesn't come because by then I'll be late. Or maybe my craziness will take over and I'll test earlier if this dizziness and sore boobs don't let up. :holly:
:rofl:

Kiki,
I'm doing fine. Like you...moving forward, day by day. I was planning on doing an IUI, but after my laparoscopy, I found out that I have tubal damage, and docs recommend IVF for that. However, this is all coming from my doc via my mother, so who knows...we have our consult on Friday and I'll find out the details. I'm prepared for IVF. I'm ready for it. BRING IT ON! Give me my baby! :haha:

Cruise is August...going to Canada and New England. Can't WAIT!

Oh I am so sorry I missed that news. But I'm so happy to see you so positive and so ready! That is great! I look forward to hearing how your consult goes. That's pretty much where I am at too. My one tube is clear but my doc isn't sure it will do it's job which is why we may end up with IVF.

That's awesome about the cruise! I love cruises. So relaxing. I live in New England! haha. In NH. :) My hubby wants to go on that cruise too!

LOL OMg Rosa- so , are his rents gunna be there then? Where are they sleeping? This is funny! Well, not funny for you like haha im laughing at your pain funny, but you know, kinda comedic. What did you do on your vaca? Guess the cruise will hafta be just for fun sex. Oh darn. Lol. Like Kiki says, IUI is proving to have a few successful stories on the 35+ forum for some 1st try but mostly the 2nd cycle. Which is still good! I have a TTC friend who is on the 35+ forum who has mentioned some BFP's due to IUI and she is now on her first cycle of IUI. None of it sounds too horrid so Im glad you will try this. Hope it works, so bad!

Kiki be sure to update us if you do a test...even if its the dreaded you-know-what result. Im rootin for ya!

Haha thanks Ny! I will definitely keep you posted. I need all the rootin I can get. haha :thumbup:

Rosa- oh jeeze. Life is just handing you all kinds of lemons. Imagine the story you'd have to tell one day if you got pregnant while at the inlaws :haha: Honestly though it could turn into a sexy adventure. You and DH can pretend you are teenagers again sneaking around lol. You can always lure DH into the shower for some loving. I'm so glad you have such a positive outlook on the situation. Nothing is going to stop you from having a baby now. You are such a strong person and I truly admire you.

Kiki- ny and I will be your bfp cheerleaders lol. I can't wait to see how it turns out. I didn't realize you may end up doing IVF. Regardless of how you go about it, I'm hoping you and rosa get a quick and super sticky bfp! After all that you two have been through, you'll have the most loved LO's and they will know just how special they are.

Rosa, welcome back! Here's my two cents: to hell with propriety--GO AT IT at your inlaws. Use the floor or shower or whatever. You don't want to have any regrets and, if you're quiet, they will never know. :)

Kiki, nice to have you back around :flower: I'm hoping the best for you this week...try to hold out another day or two to test, if you can, and definately fmu! FX

Yikes, I just called my doc office and it turns out that they gave me the wrong day for my appointment. It's today! I'm glad I called, headed out shortly for my check up. Not sure if it will be boring or interesting. No DH this time so I kinda hope he's not going to miss an ultrasound. I'll check back later!

Kendon Scott

Wed night started feeling like I had been punched in the stomach. Just constant horrible acheyness that wouldnt go away. DH was supposed to be going out of state the next day so we kept joking I'd go into labor the next day. Well continued to hurt all night and had several bh contractions . Woke up still in pain and having cramps. thought they were constipation cramps!! But shortly realized how close together and consistent they were (2-3 min apart) Decided to call and see if i should go up and b checked out, as i was on the phone, my water broke!! called my mom, DH, and all my daycare kids parents! Had a parent sit with the kids and drove myself to the hospital bc it was fastest!! DH was 2 hrs away still... By the time i arrived, contractions were 1 min apart! Was in a horrible amount of pain, screaming, crying.. They took me back for my csect and min later, heard my baby cry!!!!!! He was born at 10:35 weighing 6 lbs 12 in and 19 in long!!! Daddy got there shortly after I was in recovery , nursing the baby! Kylar also came in to meet his baby brother! Since I had GD, they checked babys blood sugar and it was really low & he was shaking :/ they gave him sugar water and it has since regulated! was a bit scary though! Also, I had to have an ovary removed last min during the surgery! Apparently there was some abnormal cyst(s) on it and the ovary was basically dead anyway, and prob has been non functional my whole life bc of it!! IDK how they never saw this on any ulrasound! But I'm really glad I had the csec now so that I knew about all that and got it taken care of! They are sending it off to get tested but he didnt think there was cancer or anything like that, but I'm still really worried :/ Will attached pictures of my perfect little boy!!

Attachments

• IMG_3756.jpg
    IMG_3756.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3761.jpg
    IMG_3761.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3764.jpg
    IMG_3764.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3770.jpg
    IMG_3770.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3801.jpg
    IMG_3801.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 5
A few more ;)

Attachments

• IMG_3806.jpg
    IMG_3806.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3807.jpg
    IMG_3807.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3811.jpg
    IMG_3811.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3820.jpg
    IMG_3820.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 6
Good Afternoon Ladies, I am hoping to join this ever so lucky group. I have been gone for a while, just recovering, thinking, praying, and now hoping. We have decided to get back on this journey in search of our 2012 Baby after a painful loss!

If all continues to go well, we will begin in mid-August, prior to my wife's birthday. This was one of the hardest things that we have had to do, but we are in agreeance and although we are still saddened, we are ready! I am delighted to be back and read about all the ladies that have been rather helpful and most supportive. Thank you!

:dust: to us all!

Heather, so, so so stinkin' cute! Congratulations again! That is quite the birth story. Are you pretty accepting that it happened so fast & DH wasn't there? I can't believe that about the cyst...yikes! It all turned out so well and now you get to love on little Kendon :)

Quick update--my doc appointment was BORING, which is good I suppose. Heart rate was the same as we measured at home--148 bpm. Is that a "boy" or "girl" rate? I think maybe boy, although we still believe it is a girl. Gender (hopefully) US on August 15! Wow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->