Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Love- most women that i know do supplement so i dont think thats a big deal. Your job is to feed him, regardless how that needs to happen. Its just food! You gotta make a big fat baby with chubby thighs. Those are so fun to squeeze! My sister was told to pump each side after every single feeding to keep more coming. She supplements and pumps and her baby is doing great.

MRs- how's everything look today?

Oh, Love- we bought a chicco travel system afterall. Lol. It just ruined it for me the more times I played with putting that Graco infant seat into the stroller and had to futz with those bungie cord attachments. I could see it flinging back and hitting the nail bed of my thumb and THAT hurts like a son of a. We got the keyfit 30 in Azura I think...its blue. Was the newest, most costly travel system at our Baby's r us store. Of course. Lol.

Temp still up this am. Didn't test. I knew I o'd on cd14 based on cp and o cramps. But I could be wrong so since I don't know where I'm at in my cycle... Im just waiting it out I suppose.

I know af isn't coming (as of yet) checked my cp in the shower yest andtoday and it's so high I cant feel it... :/

We had all our friends over last night and I kept falling asleep on the couch:/
Also felt like I was being pinched inside right where u get af cramps.... :/

I want to say I know I'm pg but I don't want to feel dumb if ad starts but something inside me says UR PREGNANT DUM DUM! I guess I'm just waiting for high temps and enough time to get a bfp!!!

Luteul phase is normally 13 days. If I o'd when I know I did based ontemps/ cp/ and cramps I'm 16dpo. So if af doesn't come tomorrow I'll test again

Ny- if I remember right.. Werent u still waiting to o when u got ur bfp? Kylar was 12 dpo when she found out. Love was 5 days late and sadly I missed ur bfp ready so idk how far into it u got ur bfp? I need some hope ladies

ready- Roman is the only thing that matters. He's the only reason I'm sucking it up and feeding as much formula as I am. It's so hard not to beat myself up over it. I know I'm doing my best and despite hearing the same thing from everyone else I still can't help but feel guilty. I told DH last night that it's like getting a D in school. Even if you tried your very best and gave it your all, you know that your very best just wasn't good enough. And that's what hurts. I have nothing against formula feeding to those who choose to, but it wasn't my choice so I have a lot of negative feelings towards it. I'm not sure I agree with the doctor, but hearing 'failing to thrive' is a direct blow to me as a mother. It's like saying I'm failing to care for my LO. I just can't allow that to happen.

dee- I agree that thriving is more than just weight gain, but in a doctor's eyes that's all that matters. He isn't sickly and I won't let him get sickly. I don't want to stop the herbal supplement if it can possibly help. He is so much more important to me than a tummyache and periodic runs.
How are you doing with everything? Are you feeling alright, well as alright as you can be?

ny- the idea of supplementing really isn't a big deal. Since day one I had my heart set on breastfeeding and it never occurred to me that I might not be able to do that exclusively. I heard some women struggle, but I never thought I would. I pump as much as I can but in the middle of the night it's just so difficult to wake up to feed then stay awake long enough to pump as well. But I have to try harder to do that. Sleep can wait.
OOOH! Grats on the Chicco! I love mine. Actually taking it out today because it's so nice out. Roman and I are going on an adventure! Those straps would have annoyed the crap out of me. I's probably end up throwing the thing into a ditch or something, without the baby in it of course. The blue one didn't come out till after we already had ours. We have the green one, but DH and I both liked the green one. Ours was also the most expensive, of couse lol, when we bought it. But anything for my little peanut.

Mrs!!! EEEEEK!!!! This is so exciting. I'm betting there is a bfp right around the corner for you and I can't wait!

MRS- uhh, yea. That cycle for my bfp I had NO idea that I o'd cuz I couldnt get a surge on my little sticks for the life of me so never knew what the heck was going on! I dont even think I was late when I tested, but I was kind of lost in that cycle since I didn't catch my O time! You still have a chance! I hope your AF isnt just being a big ole pain in the ass!

Love- I understand disappointment you feel. Just know that not one person on the outside looks at your situation as you failing. Its easy to blame yourself or feel shameful, but just keep moving forward and with a little supplementing he will gain, you will still continue to BF, and everything will really be fine! I am glad we chose the Chicco, however, just wish they had some different designs than they do...I thought the color choices were kinda bleh. My lil man will cuten it up though for sure:)

Hang in there, Love, hopefully you get more comfortable with supplementing and the disconnect between how you imagined it being and the reality....I imagine there are many lessons like that in becoming a new parent :)

mrs, I think I was 12 dpo with my bfp and the line was pretty clear on a frer...I pretty much stuck to those as the cheapies make you squint pretty hard and I've read enough about digis taking longer to show a +. I had good luck with frer and I try not to test too early (like 10dpo or sooner) because it's just stressful! HCG levels rise differently for everyone, but a consistent high temp is really a wonderful indicator. I hope and pray you get your dream very soon! I'll be watching tomorrow AM for an update :)

Chicco, eh? I'll have to check that out. I finished my registry this weekend--eek! Except for the biggies that we plan to buy ourselves (furniture, car seat etc). Also, we got out the invite for my baby shower--doing it at 30 weeks; I hope that works out. Would have liked it a little sooner just for planning reasons, but with halloween and other stuff, this is it. Is that a normal time to do it?

Love, hang in there girl. I don't have much expertise in this area, but just because you have to give Roman some supplements does NOT make you less of a mother. This happens to TONS of women! Why else would they make the formula?! Plus, formula has come a long way since we were kids. It's much better for the kids and healthier. Roman will be just fine. He'll start gaining weight and you'll feel better. :hugs: You can do this. And you are doing a terrific job so far. We are all so very proud of you.

Well ladies, I tested with fmu just now. BFN :'( I'm goingto go get a blood test I think. This is driving me bonkers. I'm so upset right now. Idk what the f€*% is going on with me. :(

Temp is still up. . . I just want to sit here and cry. Gosh, why is this so hard!?!?

Mrs, what test did you use? Digi? I'm sorry you are so frustrated! The 2 (or 3)ww is so aggravating :brat: Your temp is still up--that's a great sign! PMA PMA PMA

Mrs sorry for BFN:( wish AF wouldn't be messing with you so much. This happened to someone in another thread and it really infuriated us all! Our bodies are a real pain.

I'm wondering if maybe I did o late and that my temps are changing. Even though they haven't in the 13 months I've been charting. :/

I'm still hoping. I have the ept digital. But I'm not taking it for another week or so. I've spent $35 on tests last week and I swear I'm not wasting any more money on it. I'm just goingto forget about the signs and symptoms I'm having and just continue to take my temp each morning and pray.

My husband tried to tell me he saw a hint of a line. But I told him those are the antibodies on the strip.

I'm really hating my body right now. But as long as my temps remain high I'm still in it. Please pray for me an keep ur fingers crossed super tight. All ten of them lol.

Oh, Mrs, I'm sorry! You are right to just let it be for a bit...try to distract yourself as much as possible. You don't need to be bummed--you are still very much in the game. Have a date or something tonight; distract yourself! Out of curiosity, have you looked at the test since it dried? Antibody strips don't have pink color, no matter how faint.

Ready- i can see a ghost of a line, but it could be from me staring so hard that I'm getting line eye. Now that's without taking it apart. Wonder if I should..

LOL- too bad you didn't have cheap strips from online......I had a maybe in the morning, another maybe an hour later, then afternoon it was a faint YES! I took a billion of them but had like 20 strips from online.

Took my first test today. Lol, 6dpo! Hehe! But in my defense, I got my BFP at 8dpo last time. Anyway, here is the pic of the test. First one is untweeked, second and third are tweeked.

Ugh! I hate my internet service! I cant get them to load now. It worked fine earlier. I will just link to my thread in the PG test forum.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/734248-am-crazy.html

I think its an unknown still until gets some color but hopefully thats the start! I sure do see a line, just not one with a color yet!

ROSA, that's good, you will be doing the meds with help. It will make things easier for you and it keeps you both involved.

LOVE, you're having to go through bf problems and that they think Roman is not thriving. I have to agree with DEE, READY, and NY, I was told the same, in fact for over a year my daughter's weight was an issue, but that does not mean she isn't or wasn't thriving. I also think that it is not your body letting anyone down, many women, including myself, have had to do what they have to do to make sure that their child gets food, so supplementing is not an issue. You don't want to put yourself in jeopardy not to be able to be there for Roman, and taking those vits do not work well for you, I wouldn't take them. GL, and remember we are all here to talk with, and listen to you as you get through all this. :hugs:

GL MRSI!!! So exciting, sorry that you saw a bfn. I was like that, I didn't know I was preg with DD until I was 11 wks, and my last preg, I was 21DPO.... FXD! :dust:

BRANDY, that was super early... FXD when you test again in a FEW DAYS Hun!! :dust:

AFM… CD14, I am hoping this is my week, we will be having donations at the end of the week into next week. My CM has been hard to read, I typically have quite a bit after af leaves, it has been here, just not loads as I am use to OPKs are starting to show a little pink so I am getting anxious. I added green tea, from a suggestion on the threads, just want to give clear enough path for the swimmers to reach their destination. I got my preseed on Saturday so I think we have all the things we need, just waiting on the eggy. I have been working so much and trying not to obsess at the wait to OV I am so tired daily. Other than that, the weekend was as expected, with the 9-11 memorials and specials, I didn’t really rest, and this week, my exercises will pick up, and our daughter begins karate so, who knows, I guess I at least have enough to keep me occupied. My temps are also doing something, I don’t see how I am near my last coverline or a coverline at all… guess we will see. FXD! :dust: :dust:

Mrs & Brandy, :happydance:, you ladies are making the thread fun! I really hope we get some good news here...keep testing, Brandy, if you are a poas addict. There is definitely an evap to look & wonder at there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->