Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

LOVE, that is awesome he sleeps so much. Alot to do with the new feeding perhaps. I remember our LO slept like crazy once we started with different feedings. I was the one up all the time, worried as to why I wasn't experiencing all the 2am feedings :haha: We have already decided that the next little will not sleep at all... :haha:

NY, You look AWESOME Hun!!! You are almost there, i know its sad, but your LO will still be super close, in your arms really soon.

AFM… 7DPO, Temps staying high I am staying optimistic. FXD! I had a little headache this morning, it has subsided, and I have been getting weird feelings. I even had a dream (reading my journal you will see I don't really dream or I don't remember that I did when I wake) I recalled the whole thing to the wife who died laughing. I am still super tired. Still SS and Fatigue, headaches, and dreams are listed today... DW wanted me to test, but I laughed it off, not going for the early disappointment, she has little patience so I expected her to say that already... :haha: Come on high temps next few days!!!FXD! :dust: :dust:

Love- that sounds fun to try different wraps. I didn't even want to spend the $40 on a moby wrap! Lol. I just wasn't sure it would work....maybe i'll try my sister's for a day to see if we llike it. She said she has to still support the head in it for now..I didnt think you had to supoprt their heads in them...?

I can't feel Bean move today and am starting to get freaked out and have to work so can't go to docs....I am on coffee WITH caffeine right now and I dont usually...but its not working. He is scaring mommy.

Ny, he's probably just sleepy...he may have been super active during the night and he's resting up now. Give him a little time to wake up :) Try some juice too to really get him going...

Love, glad to hear things are going well. Trying out carriers sounds great because I know it's basically impossible to know which ones will feel best. Isn't the moby a pain to get on? I picked up the baby k'tan but it seems so tiny that I dont see how a baby will fit in it without being squished! Hey I have one other question for you...I remember you saying you have all these coupons for BRU. Where do you get 20% off coupons for them? I haven't seen a single one, and was hoping to use one for buying furniture...

It seems once you buy something Ready, they start to come. Lol. Did you sign up for the rewards? I use that card when I buy stuff and thats how I get them.

I did the doppler, so the hearbeat is still fine, but he only gave a slight nudge even to that. Maybe you are right, maybe he was up a lot and I just slept through it.....just weird to have such a lazy bean, he is usually crazy!

It seems once you buy something Ready, they start to come. Lol. Did you sign up for the rewards? I use that card when I buy stuff and thats how I get them.

I did the doppler, so the hearbeat is still fine, but he only gave a slight nudge even to that. Maybe you are right, maybe he was up a lot and I just slept through it.....just weird to have such a lazy bean, he is usually crazy!

Okay, I registered and have the rewards but haven't bought much on it yet...not a single coupon has come my way :( I think I'm going to ask if they take BBB coupons. I wanna order my crib!

Just think...maybe little smurf is practicing being a wonderful long sleeper for mommy!

NY - he is probably running out of wriggling space in there, he will head down into your pelvis soon to 'engage' so he may not move around quite so much then :)

Yep, he is actually head down into pelvis right now and engaging so that could make complete sense. Just having a quieter day. And that coffee thing made me really sick since I dont usually do the caffeine so now im regreting that! Lol.

I have a question for those of you that have made it through, after having MC's. Was there anything different you did during 1st tri this time around?

Brandy, I'm not sure that something any of us DID caused the loss...if that is what you are thinking. The only thing I was more cautious of after was reducing the intensity of my exercise (not that it was even intense to begin with). This is because I noticed spotting after having done pilates the first time, so I stopped doing it. I did low impact things instead of running. I think all of this was mostly paranoia, but I did it anyhow. I also weaned off baby aspirin this time; I was done by 4 weeks I think. I can imagine how fearful you must be, but odds are that things are going to turn out just perfectly this time!

Oh no, not that any of us caused it, but things like I know some DR's put women on bedrest, some DR have you take asprin, some dont, the excercise thing, less sex? Etc. I am just being a worry wart, but it's hard not to. Anything I can do to up my chances of this bean sticking around I will try!

I know...I understand. Those are pretty much the things I did differently. I didn't abstain from sex, although I was nervous the first couple of times :p I do remember the doctor saying there was nothing I could do or not do to affect the outcome. Did your doc give you any recommendations based on your specific history? All sorts of FX that things continue to go well for you!

I haven't even made my appt yet. I have been having this huge fight with myself about whether to set up everything right away, or to wait a while. The setting everything up right away has won out and I will be calling for my first appt on Monday.

Brandy---- this time around I was on baby aspirin and PROMETRIUM from 5 weeks because of early bleeding. I think it saved my babie's life and swear by being put on progesterone....and if all it did was help my head, and the rest was not the progesterone, then thats fine with me too.

Oh, and I didn't dare have sex. I read too many stories of early MC after sex. Whether its chance or whatever, I just didn't! But I also had spotting from like 6 weeks- 12 weeks of pregnancy and was HELL.

Ny, i didn't know you were on progesterone! Were they suppositories? I think it's the same kind I'll have to do. Except I'll have shots TOO! :wacko: At least I know I'll have enough progesterone.

Nope, oral ones. He said suppositories are sometimes not used for spotting....or something like that. It was a long time ago I sorta forget why he didn't recommend that route.....

How many mg will you be on Rosa? Its kinda rough! Lol......of course, during pregnancy, its the progesterone rise that makes you pukey, and tired, and ornery, and sore boobies and stuff so then taking it also produces all of that....May have some side effects...

I have no idea what the dosage is, but I'll be on suppositories AND injections, so I'm assuming a lot. :wacko: I'm totally expecting to feel like crap for a while. :sick:

I've been lurking and I'll update on me later but according for Facebook my is having a baby!!! Her husband posted that she was wheeled in for her c-section 2 hours ago so there's a baby!! And here she was complaining about having to wait another 3 weeks. Guess her little peanut had other plans. Wish mine had decided to actually come early rather than go overdue lol. I can't wait to see pictures!!!

WOW! I can't believe it! He wanted OUT! :) I can't wait to see pictures too...how exciting :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->