Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Her husband said he was 6lbs 1.4oz and 19 inches long. She hasn't seen him yet because he's in a level 2 nursery. Keep wonderful thoughts for her and her little bean.

Oh! A tiny baby! I want tiny babies! My daughter was in 3mth clothes straight out of the hospital! Lol! She was 9lbs13oz. I hope to keep all of my BS levels controlled enough this time to have a little one. I will be keeping them in my thoughts and prayers!

Thank you for the update Love!

Oh how exciting, so good to hear that they seem to be doing well.. Keep us updated until she can LOVE.

I can't ask NY, but I was wondering about the Progessterone this time myself, wondering how I could get to use them?

AFM… 11DPO, Temps are still high, however, they seem to be on the decline. I don’t really feel like I did when I have been PG and had bfps in the past. I am trying to stay positive however, so I still have my FXD (tightly.) My stomach felt a little queezy this morning for about 2 mins. I am still SUPER tired. SS is decreasing = Fatigue is all I can list today, FXD! :dust: :dust:
How was everyone’s weekend? Good I hope!

He is SO cute! I can't believe she went early--can't wait to hear the story from Ny. Another baby in the group... :dance:

Yay how exciting!

Mrs M- keep the PMA going!! Sometimes no symptoms is a food sign! I'll keep you in my thought and fx'd tightly!

I kept trying to post this weekend, but when I hit post it kept sending me an error message so then I'd hit refresh and the book I had just wrote lol would be deleted, so I hope this goes through.

Cd 13 for me. Keep forgetting to temp, which is weird I'm semi addicted to my theometer so hopefully I get to it inthe am. I should ovulate next week sometime.

Mrs, I've had that posting trouble before when I've left my browser open too long. Copy what you've typed and open a new window or tab with bnb and post it there. Refresh doesn't fix it I don't think... :thumbup:

I've been getting an error page saying I don't have permission to be on the page anytime I try to "thank" anyone. It will still show that I thanked them, but takes me to the error page every time.? Weird.

Where can we see pics of the baby??

weird...... did you make your doc appt, Brandy? Babe is on FB! Just a couple of photos so far that I saw; he's cute :) They named him Kian.

FX for you ladies waiting to O & test!

Yep, Thursday at 1:45! Very nervous. Trying not to think about it. But I have every pregnancy symptom known to man, so I guess that is good news! Lol! No signs of anything wrong, but there weren't last time either. One thing I am watching for is if my symptoms just stop. Looking back this is what happened last time, one day I just didnt have any symptoms any more. My symptoms are overwhelming this time so fingers crossed that this is a good sign!

Still lurking. :hi: SO excited for Ny and can't wait to see pics!! :happydance:

Starting the stimulating drugs tonight, so in about a10 days, I'll be a walking hen house. :wacko: Keep me in your positive thoughts. Feeling kind of low today.

Rosa, that's great! I'm sorry you are feeling low. You're smack in the middle of major fertility super boosters :thumbup: That's awesome; I'm excited for you!

Brandy, don't worry about your first appointment...they aren't going to tell you anything you don't already know--you're preggars!

Yea, I know. But I had told myself that because I was pregnant so recently and knew what my DR would say and expect, that I wasnt going to even go to the DR until 12wks because I didnt want to see ht e baby alive on an early scan only to have it taken away. DH talked me into calling and making the appt. I just want to be an ostrich and stick my head in the sand for the whole first tri. Blah.

You poor thing Brandy...I'm sure you are scared... how many weeks did the last pregnancy last? The only thing you can really do is seperate the two experiences. Your last loss is NOT a predictor that the same thing will happen here. It was a seperate, awful experience, but this one is bound to be wonderful!

I know, and I keep telling myself that. My husband is so excited. He keeps watching baby development videos and deliveries on YouTube. I just keep getting this awful feeling that my body is going to let us both down again. He is determined and absolutely sure we will have a new baby here in 8mths. I just wish I could let go and believe it too. I want to be excited.

I was 13wks when when I MC. They said the baby died at 8 1/2 weeks. We had our first scan at 8wks and saw the baby wiggling away and a HB of 177. Then 3 days later it was gone. I almost feel like I would be able to handle it better not seeing it early on. Does that make sense?

Absolutely makes sense :( The loss would feel more tanbile when you have seen the little one moving... Maybe the key this time is to get more regular reassurance that all is developing well. You may find yourself reassured by your doc; this time, maybe they will get you in for several ultrasounds through the first tri. My doc was great about that; I had one every couple of weeks... You could also get a doppler for home--I can't recall how far along you have to be to hear the heartbeat, but it could help you get through the last weeks of first trimester with more confidence. I know Ny & I loved ours!

Yea, I am going to have a long talk with my OB on Thursday to express my concerns and anxiety over it in hopes that we get visits more often.

Rosa! I am so excited for you! I hope you are feeling better today. Gotta keep up that PMA! Lol, I'm one to talk.

Rosa- sorry to hear you're feeling down :( I hope you're feeling better this am. :)

Brandi- :hugs: I can imagine how u feel about this.but not every pregnancy goes the same. So remember :) happy healthy thoughts = happy healthy 9mos. :) we're here for u.

Afm- cd 14 woke up with a sore throat. My pre-o temps are higher than they used to be apparently. They usually are around 96.8 but last cycle and so far this one, they're around 97.3 :( I don't like it. We're keeping the bd'ing up. Going every other day instead of everyday

Thank you Mrs. Keep you the BDing! Hehe! I don't know anything about temping, so I am not much help there, but wanted to give you a little cheer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->