Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Hi ladies! :wave:

Been a week or so since I've posted. Boring on this end.. I think I'm coming in to my fertile days over here, but I'm not going to try hard for it this month since my appt is on the 14th...

Have we gotten any bfps????

Repo- congrats on delivering a beautiful baby girl!!!

Mrs m- love your chart! Fxd for you!!

MRSI, nice to see you back. Not much happening in here by way of BFPs, just enjoying all of the lovely baby pics and scans for now. I love my chart too, I hope that it begins to mean more, like BFP...

SS 12DPO: Cramp-y. Gassy. Less Bloat-y. Feeling "wet" below te belt.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! BFN! So I probably won't be testing again till Wednesday, tooooo nervous!! Temps staying up, but are decreasing, which is keeping me nervous. My chart was possible Triphastic FF (Day 26) indicated until today's temp. Still missing a regular symptom of AF or BFP, sore bbs! Hope everyone's weekend is going well. I will jump right on here and update after I test soon.... Still creeping to the end of waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

Ooh ladies! Guess what tomorrow is?!! Me and hubby's 3yr anniversary. Hard to believe that 3 years ago we exchanged vows! :) agh and all the ups and downs in between, but to feel this satisfaction of pushing through the bad and enjoying all thegood thoroughly makes it worth it! I love him sooo much!!

Don't have any special plans since we both work, me till 5:30 then he leaves at 6:30 for work, maybe we can sneak a little bd time in there. How grand would it be if we conceived on such a special day! Unrealistic with our 3yr track record of continuing failure. But my pma is through the roof! And I feel like I love everythig right now!!

Happy anniversary, come on anniversary BD!

MM good luck with temps!~!

Happy Anniversary, Mrs!

Kiki & I are in no power land after the storm we had this weekend--sucks! 3 days without and counting. On the plus side, despite it being freezing in my house, I had nothing else to do & got the nursery painted! Hope everyone else is doing well...where is Love? You ok?

Ready no power? how did kids tric or treat? thats aweeeful! yay for painting tho, what color?

Ready no power? how did kids tric or treat? thats aweeeful! yay for painting tho, what color?

It's been a godawful mess out here...a foot of snow or something and so many downed trees because the snow was so wet and heavy this early in the year. Power company is saying it should be back by Friday :nope: In the meantime, have to purge out the fridge/freezer and shower at the YMCA. They moved trick or treating to next weekend--kids wouldn't be able to get to porches anyway, between the snow cover, downed branches & obviously no lights.

Nursery is a jungle theme and the background colors are yellow, green, blue & tan...that mix is all painted and now it's ready for DH to paint the animals! It's very fun to see it come together; I'll post pics when it's done :thumbup:

How are the 4 colors used, in some design?

Poor kids and Halloween ruined but glad they still get a chance next weekend. Kids need to trick or treat!

Ny, so much snow! I have friends from CT and they are off of school all week! :wacko: I hope you're doing okay. That's crazy that you have that much snow already.

WOW, I was wondering how the New England area BNB members were getting along. Sooo happy they made changes for the kiddies. Hope that power is on before Friday for you!

SS 15DPO: Fatigued. Heavily Bloat-y. Gassy.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Losing any symptoms (well, except those that indicate AF coming) Trying to stay hopeful because... no :af:! Temps staying up, so I am not complaining. May try to test tomorrow if no AF tonight, just too nervous as I know that an irregular cycle now is due to the MC in July. It has only been 3 cycles so maybe things are not sorted out yet.... Still waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

I got my power back last night & we are THRILLED to have modern conveniences again...still lots of clean up to do from the storm, though. No school today still; I'm not sure yet about the rest of the week for the kids...

Ny, yes, the four colors are a wave pattern & I can't wait to see what DH comes up with for the animals that go on top :) I have my baby shower on Saturday and I'm so excited!

Good luck testing, MrsM!

Mrsm- your temps look sooo promising!!!! Can't wait to see your results!!

Yay for power being back on! We're suppose to get our first snow tonight. funny, it was 70 degrees yesterday and it's in low 40's today! I know if it snows it'll melt by tomorrow tho. So I'm ok with that.

Afm- cd 14. Had slipperyish cm all day. So I know I'll o soon. My appt is on the 14th and I know it'll be bad to get pg right now, but we're not preventing it.. blah

How you feeling rosa? Ready to begin the injectables soon?

I'm feeling good! Physically great, emotionally much better. Ready to start the new cycle! My doc is doing several things differently, and I'm starting acupuncture! :dance: I start injections on November 16 with a retrieval date of Dec 9. Awesome avatar, btw! Love it.

I got my power back last night & we are THRILLED to have modern conveniences again...still lots of clean up to do from the storm, though. No school today still; I'm not sure yet about the rest of the week for the kids...

Ny, yes, the four colors are a wave pattern & I can't wait to see what DH comes up with for the animals that go on top :) I have my baby shower on Saturday and I'm so excited!

Good luck testing, MrsM!

Yay for power! Can't believe you guys got so much snow so early. :wacko:

Ooh ladies! Guess what tomorrow is?!! Me and hubby's 3yr anniversary. Hard to believe that 3 years ago we exchanged vows! :) agh and all the ups and downs in between, but to feel this satisfaction of pushing through the bad and enjoying all thegood thoroughly makes it worth it! I love him sooo much!!

Don't have any special plans since we both work, me till 5:30 then he leaves at 6:30 for work, maybe we can sneak a little bd time in there. How grand would it be if we conceived on such a special day! Unrealistic with our 3yr track record of continuing failure. But my pma is through the roof! And I feel like I love everythig right now!!

Your anniversary is Nov 1? Mine is Nov 2 (yesterday!) =) Did you all have a good anniversary?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->