Those that TTC together, Stick together!! 4 BABY BOYS/3 BABY GIRLS

Repo- Hope everything is progressing for you this weekend! We need that baby girl!!!!

Mrs- I am so sorry AF got you, but love you spirit!

Love- Thanks for all the suggestions on carriers! I am sure I will be asking many many more!

Rosa- Did you get Betas back? Did I miss your post, going to check.

AFM- I had a bit of a scary night last night. Don't worry, no bleeding or anything. But I had an insane blood sugar fluctuation for no reason! It went up to 220!! So I took some insulin. Then an hour later I started shaking and felt really dizzy. Checked it again and it had dropped to 54?!? No clue!! I ate 3 cookies and little package of crackers. I just hope and pray that one fluctuation like that didn't do damage to the baby. My next ultrasound isnt until next Friday.

ny- It's actually not that hard to retighten while he's in it. What I do is pull the panel up over the crosses in the front for extra support then untie the back. Don't worry, he won't slip out. Roman is 11lbs 1.5oz and he doesn't budge when I untie it. After you untie it all you have to do is pull on each side until it's as tight as you want it then just tie it again in the back. Ugh, I hate that there aren't many places that are mother friendly. More often than not I pump in the car.

Brandy- I'm sure that one fluxuation won't harm anything. This one is super sticky, remember that. It's going to be so sticky you'll go overdue lol! I can't wait to see your next scan!! It's going to look so much like a little baby!!

beta was negative. i start a new round as soon as af comes. sorry for no personals...i can't seem to shake this depression.

Rosa- I'm so sorry the beta was negative. Did the doctor say anything as to why it didn't take or what you can do differently next time? I can't even imagine how upset you are. I wish there was something we could do to make you feel better. Just know that we are here for you.

So sorry Rosa :hugs: Love is right - feel free to vent here, we are here to listen :hugs:

Oh Rosa, I am so sorry. Take care of yourself hun! The race isn't over yet! No singing fat ladies in this room! On to the next round, it will be the lucky one! :hugs:

kyleigh michelle riegel was born at 901 am this morning 10/22 by emergency c section! Was admitted to hospital for labor and whed doctor came in early this morning to break my water she decided she didnt like having contractions anymore as her heartbeat dropped to 55 and wouldnt come back up!!!! She came into the world weighing 6 pounds 1 ounce and 19 inchs long, but she is beautiful and perfect!!!!

repo!! CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to see pictures!!! So glad to hear she is healthy and well, our first little girl after all these boys.

ready- looks like it's up to you to be our first natural birth. No pressure or anything lol.

Sorry rosa. Let's get hopeful again for this one ok? Your body needs yo.u to remain hopeful. I really feel for you tho.

Love, only place I like to go is babies r us cuz I nurse in the mothers room each time!

Repo congrats! My son was all those same measurements! Funny. He lost a lot at first tho..... But was ok again really soon.

Congratulations Repo! The first girl on the thread... that's exciting news! Hope you are both doing well.

Ny, yes I'm planning for an unmedicated birth, although I don't have anything against an eipdural really. I've seen so much about how it can slow down later, lead to pitocin, which can lead to c sections, that I'm trying to avoid it (or at least get it as late as possible). I'm trying not to view it as wimping out if I do decide to get it. We/I am working on hypnosis for labor, and it works well in a quiet environment but all may go to hell when my body is actively feeling the pain and there are distractions around. I think the key is to let the body relax and open; if I find that I'm clenching & can't relax, I may as well get the epidural as it will chill out my muscles. Love, maybe I will be the first to push a baby out--we'll see!!!

Rosa, I saw your posts on Friday in your journal...I'm not sure exactly what to say :( I know you are hurting. This process is far from over. TTC is definitely a process, not a single event. Pretty much none of us got pregnant in our first cycle trying, and maybe it takes a couple or three for IVF as well. Try not to think so negatively--Ny is right, you need to stay positive to get your body ready for next cycle. It will happen!!

Repo- Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures!

Hi Ladies.. I know I have been MIA for a bit. I'm thinking to myself yesterday that I should have AF like now and checked my calendar.. I am 3 days late and it's nowhere in sight. :wacko: I have not been able to test because I'm scared, haha. So I'm going to wait a couple more days and then test. We haven't been trying so I have not been temping, opk's, anything so I have no idea if I ovulated late or what.

I hope you all are doing well! :flower:

here are a couple pics of my baby girl! I have some other ones on my camera but didnt bring the cord to it to the hospital with us!

Attachments

• kyleigh 1.jpg
    kyleigh 1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 6
  • me and kyleigh.jpg
    me and kyleigh.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 8
  • kyleigh 2.jpg
    kyleigh 2.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 9
kiki- :test: :test: :test: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

repo- Aww she's beautiful!!! If you lived closer I'd set Roman up on a date with that little cutie lol. Congrats!!!!!!

CONGRATS REPO!!
That is funny that we have all had c-sections!

Rosa- I am shocked and so upset for you sweet girl!! I just can't believe it!! Next time hopefully you can deposit 3 perhaps, and up your odds!

Sorry I haven't read all the posts, I'm really behind. Haven't been on here, it was a crazy weekend. My cousin that I told you about before, who's baby had Trisomy 13, she went into labor Thursday night (2 mo early) and had him Friday afternoon. He weighed 3 lbs and lived for 30 minutes. Our whole family is just devastated and I can't stop putting myself in my cousins shoes. I can't imagine holding my flesh and blood and watching him die. She kept him with her for about a day and a half and then they told her they had to take him and I guess she lost it and wouldnt give him to them and freaked out . Can't say I wouldn't do the same. The funeral is Tuesday and I'm going. So nervous to see her ( THey live about 6 hours away) I know seeing her hurting and crying is going to tear me apart, we were always more like sisters than cousins. And she wont be able to take seeing my boys so my husband is going to have to stay back at the hotel with the boys so that they don't upset her. Anyway, pretty depressed over here. I keep thinking how unfair it is,that my baby's are so perfect and healthy and hers was not. Not that I'd EVER want anything to be wrong with my babies, but it gives me a whole new outlook. Never again will I get frustrated when Kendon cries and cries for no reason, B/c.. At least my baby CAN cry. My cousin would give anything for her baby to cry.

KYLARS, :hugs: for you and your family. My thoughts are with you all! :hugs:
ROSA, totally understand and want to let you know don't be afraid to come vent and get hugs from us here to help you through. :hugs:
BRANDYS, did you call the doc to inform? Glad you are better.
Welcome :wavE: KYLEIGH! Soooo beautiful!
KIKI, I am keepingmy FXD as you head to :test:

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! The weekend was extra busy for me, as you can see I haven't even logged onto my beloved BNB. I am back and tackling this TTW head on, last week!!! Temp is barely staying above coverline, but it is not dropping soooo... I was too busy to be thinking about symptoms, but now that I read everyone's posts, I can say I haven't had any noticeable ones. I just hope that it continues to rise or at least stay up through to a bfp! Still trying not to be too excited as being sick a week before OV really has me quite worried... :wacko: I still wait... :coffee: FXD! :dust:

So cute, Repo! How awesome! :thumbup:

Kiki, it's good to hear from you :hugs: Wherever you are in your cycle right now, I hope you get some great and suprising news before too long--you deserve it!

Heather I'm sorry about your family loss. So sad for you. Hope you all come through it ok.

Kiki good luck hope it's a bfp!

Repo congrats she's so cute!

She looks gorgeous Repo - congratulations :flower:

Kiki - test hun! I know its scary but its the only way to know one way or the other, wishing you tons of luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->