Those TTC for awhile.

Hey you!

I am fine thank you darling! How about you?

I totally am with you on the fact its flying by. Doesnt it feel like the first pregnancy snail paced and this time its like WOAH...slow down!! Second trimester already is CRAZY!!

How did the 12wk scan go?

I have no idea on Tina..maybe we should PM her and see if shes ok?

x

Hi I didn't have a 12 week scan, it's great though cause my gp has an ultrasound machine and scans me whenever I like and she only is across the road from me! So had one at 13 weeks. Both babies measuring big! One was very chilled and the other one crazy just like last time!
I have feeling they are boys! Any gut feeling for you?
Yeah we should send Tina a message but do you think she goes on B&B anymore? X

Im thinking probably not!

Ohhh thats great about the scans! Do you have a recent piccie so I can take a gender guess at your peas in a pod? Tho I think a boy and a girl for you!

Im thinking another boy for me :D

x

Hi Sarah, no I don't have a pic but when I do get one I will show it too you! Loving staying team yellow again! It's one of the biggest surprises you have In life,so why peak in a pressie before you can open it!? That's my opinion anyway and I totally understand why others like to find out.
Love the fact it could be boy/boy girl/girl or boy/girl! So we will have some good guesses on the ultrasound pics!
When's your next scan!? Loving your profile pic! Little Alex looks so smug and chuffed with himself! Xx

Haha he was so happy...xmas morning. I know he didnt understand what I was saying but hed just woke from his first nap and I told him there was more still to open from Santa and he just started smiling. Eyes unfortunately shut from the flash but...still love it so!!

Agree...team yellow is definitely the best!! What are your mummy vibes telling you? And yay cant wait to see the scan!

I have my next scan in the first week of feb. Ill then have another at 30wks and again a 34 to make sure I dont have the same amnio fluid issues as I did with A :)

Hows the names going? We cant agree on anything!!

Pregnany going ok? Im still puking but more than anything I am super crampy.

xx

Your still puking? You poor thing!!
Cramps too. Still not really showing. When I'm in the bath the bump seems to be more on my right?! So don't know If they are just bunched together?
We can't really agree with names either! So I think will wait for closer to the time.
I have an appointment with the hosp on the 21st. I imagine I will get a quick scan. My 20 week scan is in feb. then I think I have scans every 2-4 weeks? I can't even remember what they told me!
X

Sorry I've been gone so long ladies! I kinda got wrapped up in bodybuilding.com, working on getting that bikini body....well, still working on that lol!

I come back and rooster and sarah are pregnant. Congratulations ladies! Wow, isn't it wonderful to have an easy time of it happening for once? And rooster, twins?! How amazing. So happy for you both. How are you both feeling? What are the due dates? How far apart will the little ones be? So exciting to have another one(s) on the way I bet.

Faythe, how are you and little one doing?

Your still puking? You poor thing!!
Cramps too. Still not really showing. When I'm in the bath the bump seems to be more on my right?! So don't know If they are just bunched together?
We can't really agree with names either! So I think will wait for closer to the time.
I have an appointment with the hosp on the 21st. I imagine I will get a quick scan. My 20 week scan is in feb. then I think I have scans every 2-4 weeks? I can't even remember what they told me!
X

Still puking! And lost 4kg in 3wks. I swear I do things backwards...for me to lose weight I just need to getpregnant lol. Not as bad as last time though!

I reckon they are keeping closely snuggled up together!

Im sure with twins there are extra scans...cant wait to see piccie!

Sorry I've been gone so long ladies! I kinda got wrapped up in bodybuilding.com, working on getting that bikini body....well, still working on that lol!

I come back and rooster and sarah are pregnant. Congratulations ladies! Wow, isn't it wonderful to have an easy time of it happening for once? And rooster, twins?! How amazing. So happy for you both. How are you both feeling? What are the due dates? How far apart will the little ones be? So exciting to have another one(s) on the way I bet.

Faythe, how are you and little one doing?

Good to hear from you hun! how is life treating you? :D Tell us how the boys are!

Im due 25th June and I believe Rach is due in July..not too much between us! xx

Oh wow! Coming up fast already. I am so happy for you both. I bet the kiddos will love growing up so close together in age.

The boys are doing great. Kash is talking now and him and Aden play well together. They just keep getting easier as the months go by. Aden is in preschool now and getting therapy for his speech delay. A friend of mine introduced me to essential oils and we started using them for Aden's speech. Within a month he was talking in 3-4 word sentences! So amazing. Life is getting so much easier here.
We just took the boys to the mall today cause they love to walk around...I've got a double stroller. Oh, they are just so fun now! They get along great, except when Kash messes with Aden's Thomas the train track ha!

Hi Tina! Great to hear from you! Glad to hear the boys are doing so well!
As you can imagine, twins has been a bit of a shock! Still not really got my head around it!
Bjorn is doing great! Crawling around, really smily and loves everything and everyone! Still not really sleeping through but a hell of a lot better then he was.
How are you getting on Sarah? I'm off for my first OB check today. I imagine it will be short and sweet! X

Here is my little munchkin about to turn 1.

Attachments

• KK5C1556 copy.jpg
    KK5C1556 copy.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 4
Oh my gosh how cute is that pic!! He is gorgeous Tina! And sounds fab with the oils! Do you have a side by side double buggy? Any incling for number 3? :D

Faythe how is Jacob doing and you? :D

Roost - How did the appointment go? I have my 20wk scan on Monday cant wait...still staying team yellow tho, u? :D

xx

Yes I agree with sarah! Very cute pic! It's making me hungry for cake!!
Yes staying team yellow for sure. I'm 18 weeks and have a pretty big bump! Feeling the babies move load now! Can't feel them from the outside too!
Having SPD and its not nice, had it near the very end with bjorn so it was bearable but it's actually worse this time and start much earlier! Xx

Thanks. He sure does love cake lol! We have a buggy with the seats one in front of the other. I like it best because I can take the boys shopping with me and navigate the aisles easier. I would like another in about a year if dh agrees. He is on the fence yet. I am ok with not having another if that's what he chooses.

Both team yellow? I don't know how you stand the suspense!
I just had to know so I could have nursery and clothes all ready and completed before baby came. I am the opposite of a procrastinator and my husband always tells me if I could do anything a year ahead of time I would......and he's totally right.

Im finding it hard to stay team yellow this time to be fair lol. Had a scan Monday and we did ask to find out but as luck would have it the cord was between the legs so still none the wiser!

I can defo see you having another hun...bet it will be a little pink too! xx

Im finding it hard to stay team yellow this time to be fair lol. Had a scan Monday and we did ask to find out but as luck would have it the cord was between the legs so still none the wiser!

I can defo see you having another hun...bet it will be a little pink too! xx

Well, it must be meant to be for you to be team yellow!

Sooooo, I know I JUST posted we were gonna wait to have another, but lo and behold DH announced just yesterday he wants to try for #3. I decided I'm not gonna take any chances that he changes his mind and we are officially TTC #3! I can still work on my body composition goals while we ttc and should we get lucky and get a sticky, then I will have the rest of my life to work on my body comp goals. So excited now!!!

Omg hun!! This is sooo exciting!! And what timing too lol...I hope you keep posting and let us know how the journey is going...would be wonderful if we were all bump buddies....go spermies!!!!

I bet you are on :cloud9: eh? :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"