Those TTC for awhile.

Thanks, I am so happy and excited! I haven't told DH yet, I want to make sure this is a sticky bean before I tell him cause I don't want him to worry about it. He is so busy with work this week I don't want to add stress. I'm guessing that by tomorrow I will have a pretty good idea if lines are getting darker or not. So far so good though, I am seeing progression overall. I of course am testing like a maniac lol! I have all of these IC leftover from last time ttc and from the one that come with my ov strips for when we were doing NFP as birth control. One thing I am wondering is how much harder is it to have another child under 2 at the same time....that will be a new experience cause Aden was close to 3 and potty trained and could do things for himself like get himself to his chair, up into his carseat, etc. AND, we have to figure out bedroom situations and suv carseat setup will be a bit more work, we didn't actually think about how it would work for 3 kids when we bought it.

Ha ha the same worrie as me! How on earth I will handle 3 under 14 months is beyond me! Have a tiny rented out and a very small car! Everyone always tells me that things have a way of working themselves out and I hope they are right! X

Yeah I'm sure it will! I am such a planner I need to have everything all figured well in advance or it's all I can think about. In this case I'm just gonna have to wait and see how it will be I suppose. Aden will be pretty easy though I think cause he will be 4 1/2 by then and he's already so easy right now. So, as long as I don't have twins it should be manageable! A lot more work but manageable. Eeeeek I am just so excited I want to tell everyone but it's way too early yet

I don't even know what to say!!! I just can't believe it!! What are the chances of it happening so easy for the 3 of us again!?? Crazy! So so excited for you! X

Rooster = massive congrats on the pink bundles that so wonderful! And a big brother to take care of them too aww.. Things WILL find a way of sorting themselves out honey. I still have the occasional freak out but we are women...we are warriors, we will cope!

Tina - Holy mother bloody hell!!! I just read your post about your chart being up to date and thought to myself how exciting it is to look for that green box and line on it and boom...there it was!! AMAZING progression too I must say...very sticky! HUGE congratulations!!

It really is something...I am putting this with us ladies down to the stress free approach this time around!

AFM - We had a follow up scan at 23wks to check on a few measurements they couldnt get at 20...and I can also announce I am no longer team yellow and we are having another little blue bundlle! VERY hapy with that <3

Cant believe we are all pregnant again...amazing news!! xx

I don't even know what to say!!! I just can't believe it!! What are the chances of it happening so easy for the 3 of us again!?? Crazy! So so excited for you! X

Thanks! I am still in shock I think! How the heck could it happen so easy and fast this time around?! I guess it was meant to be for all of us. I told dh this morning and he was happy except for the not getting to be a lot this time around lol.

Rooster = massive congrats on the pink bundles that so wonderful! And a big brother to take care of them too aww.. Things WILL find a way of sorting themselves out honey. I still have the occasional freak out but we are women...we are warriors, we will cope!

Tina - Holy mother bloody hell!!! I just read your post about your chart being up to date and thought to myself how exciting it is to look for that green box and line on it and boom...there it was!! AMAZING progression too I must say...very sticky! HUGE congratulations!!

It really is something...I am putting this with us ladies down to the stress free approach this time around!

AFM - We had a follow up scan at 23wks to check on a few measurements they couldnt get at 20...and I can also announce I am no longer team yellow and we are having another little blue bundlle! VERY hapy with that <3

Cant believe we are all pregnant again...amazing news!! xx

Bet you weren't expecting that green+ on my chart so soon. Thanks and I am so excited!

Congrats on your boy, I saw it on fb. Two boys are so much fun. Mine get along great and already like playing the same things. I have found them to be really easy now. When they have someone to play with they tend to occupy themselves a lot more so I actually find myself having just as much time as I did with one child. Sure there's more to feed, change, do, play, but I still have plenty of time to get things done and get a break when they play together.

Hi girls!!
Such good news Sarah! Another beautiful little boy!! So exciting! Thanks for the encouraging words!!
Moter glad you told DH! Yes my DH wa upset we never really had to 'try' again!
I wonder what you will be having this time around? X

Hi girls!!
Such good news Sarah! Another beautiful little boy!! So exciting! Thanks for the encouraging words!!
Moter glad you told DH! Yes my DH wa upset we never really had to 'try' again!
I wonder what you will be having this time around? X

Haha yeah, that's the part men think about the most.
I wonder too already! I will most def be finding out if possible, I cannot take the suspense. Most importantly we want a healthy baby, BUT of course would like to have a girl. We will be happy though if it's a boy too, I told DH if it's a boy then I will get quiet weekends at home when he takes all the boys camping, ha.

How is pregnancy carrying two babies? Is it much more uncomfortable?

Congratulations on everyone who is pregnant! I have been trying for 5 months for TTC no#2, wish it was easy! I'm so exhausted lol :sex: . Testing my ovulation properly from next month, so hopefully that helps

Getting darker! Called today and made my appts. First appt is beginning of April.

No mistaking that line think that's the darkest Frer ive ever seen lol!

Yep rooster we need all the details on what it's like carrying twins! Xx

Moter you must get a little ticker up!!

Ok so the main difference is I'm much bigger! Now not at the beginning though. My tummy is measuring 31 weeks and I'm only 23!
I can feel them moving all the time! There is never a rest from it!
But apart from that at the moment it's not too different, I guess I feel like I did with bjorn 30+ weeks so I imagine when I get to 30+ weeks with these two things will be harder!
In my last appointment twin A was head down and twin B is transverse! Baby B was breech just two weeks ago so looks like she is turning! X

Oh wow, that's so cool! Must be quite the experience having two in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->