Those TTC for awhile.

Yep! Put it up today. I am hoping for an easy uneventful pregnancy. It's gone like a dream so far. Once a bit more time passes I plan to tell my mom and MIL with personalized fortune cookies. I cannot wait to see their faces!

Hi ladies how are you getting on? I'm ok bump is massive!! Measuring 32 weeks!
Having another growth scan on Tuesday. It's my birthday tomorrow and I'm working! Second birthday in a row where I have been preggers! Xx

We want piccie!!

Do they plan to induce you early hun since its twins? xx

Happy early Birthday rooster!
How are you feeling? How long does the dr say twins go until?

Hi girls! So we had our scan. Babies are measuring nice and big! Normal sizes for 24 weeks!! Both breech but that doesn't matter at the moment.
Baby A weighs 1lb11 and baby B weighs 1.10 x
X

Good here. Just waiting out the time till my first scan and hoping for good news so I can relax!

When is the first scan Tina?
Exciting!!
I have another scan in 2 weeks, one of the benefits of twins is they scan you a lot! X

Not sure yet. I've got the big 20 week scan scheduled already but still waiting on the scan for the nuchal testing. We don't get a routine early scan unless you opt in for the downs/trisomy testing so I'm assuming I will be booked for that around 11-13 weeks. I'm sure I'll find out at my first appt next week.

That would be reassuring to get so many scans! I would like one just to make sure all is going as it should.

Not too much longer Tina! Though feels like an age I am sure!! I would go nuts waiting that long, but its normally the same here that you dont get scanned till 12wks.

All going good here too. So much more uncomfy this time around though!

Rooster have you picked any names yet?

Tina I am so excited to find out the sex - though I think youre joining rooster on the pink team! Any MS? xx

Yes it feels like forever. But so far all seems well so I try not to dwell on it too much. It's so easy to worry worry worry you know. Are you still feeling ill Sarah? I seem to have mild ms off and on all through the day and night. I'm finding I need to eat all the time and that's no problem cause I have been starving! Seems each pregnancy the ms gets worse. I would be over the moon to have a girl, but happy either way, just want healthy if course. And if it does happen to be a girl, DH will have to hide the credit cards cause this girl will be buying anything and everything that is pink ha!

Tina I'm still in shock about the lack of TTC these next ones with all of us!
Any news on a scan date?
I have my next growth scan in a week!
I think I'm in the 3rd trimester tomorrow?! Mental!
How are you getting on Sarah?
I have thought about names but not quite decided yet!
Any names for you Sarah?
Do you regret finding out the sex? I totally regret it!! Would have been the best surprise! I guess it will still be a surprise if one turns out to be a boy ;) x

I know me too. It was so incredibly difficult last time I can't believe it was so easy this time. No news on scan date, hoping to get one today. I am just waiting now for my first appt and bloods.
3rd tri already?! Wow, time is going so fast, that is crazy! My wouldn't that ever be a surprise if one turned out to be a boy.

Well, looks like they have moved the perinatology unit exclusively to the hospital now so that is where I will have my scan. Nurse said someone will call to schedule that with me. I am assuming it will be around 12 weeks so a few more weeks wait. I will be trying the dopplar maybe around 10 weeks and see if I can hear anything. I see from my notes I'm classed as high risk again though no one said anything to me about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->