Those TTC for awhile.

Heard the heartbeat on my dopplar today! 175-180 and music to my ears.

No Way! Delighted moter! Amazing!! I have been signed off work today! Just too big and too sore to keep going! Had a first b.day party for Bjorn today! It was a joint one with a baby I met at breast feeding class!
His actual first birthday is Monday would you believe?! X

Are you put on bed rest now?
Oh Happy Birthday to baby Bjorn! Wow does time ever fly.

Happy birthday Bjorn! im still in denial about the first birthday lol...i suppose its easy for me atm since Alex and I share the same day. Atm I am pretending his is later...Im not ready for him to be a big one year!

Did you get an appointment yet Tina? YAY for doppler!!

Rooster - i can imagine it must be really hard going with twins...we want a bump pic! I actually -dont- regret finding out! Thought I would but I was so incredibly happy when they said boy that I think I bonded even more! We are going with Luke I think...only one we could agree on!! xx

Sarah, yes the time goes so fast, that one year comes around way too quickly. That is pretty cool that you share a birthday, what a special day.

My scan is the 29th and I may qualify for the new Verifi testing that is 99% accurate on your risk for downs and get this, it also reveals gender. All it is is a simple blood test too. I'm told I will be spoken to about this test and may qualify due to my "advanced maternal age" ha! Just a fancy way of saying I'm old!

Scan on the 29th not too long moter!! No not bed rest at the mo just rest as much as I can which as you know is hard with a toddler!
Sarah, I love the name! Hope your doing well? Will do a bump pic ASAP! Just feel like a sea cow! Xx

Bjorn 1st birthday today!! Had a lovely day! Xx
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/varah89/null_zpsab7f7702.jpg

Happy birthday little man!!! Did you all have a lovely day?

Tina thats awesome about the test!! I sure hope they give it to you. I still think you are having a girl!

Im ok Rooster. Had another scan yesterday and hes growing fine. Slightly under average but Alex wasnt big when he was born either. Waters are so far within normal range. Hopefully the same at the next scan. Ive started getting a more damp feeling like i had at this stage with alex and that was when my waters started going so hopefully not repeating!!

xx

Keep those waters in Sarah! Glad everything seems to be going well!
Had a growth scan today! Babies weigh 3lbs each which apparently Is very good for twins at 28 weeks! Can't believe I already have 6lbs of baby in me!
Bjorn is such a good boy now! Sleeps from 7pm til 8am every night! Unless he is teething.
How is little Alex Sarah? When is he one? X

Sarah I hope you are right!

Do they monitor you often then to check waters? Hope they stay where they are supposed to.

Rooster, 3 lbs at 28 weeks is amazing!! My brothers triplets were born at 29 weeks at 3 lbs and two of them under 3 lbs and drs said that was really good for them. They are all happy and healthy today no problems.

I remember your brother having the triplets! Glad they are all well! How are they managing with them?
Here is my 29 week bump pic! I'm massive! But already have 6lb of many in me so that's my excuse not the massive amount of cake I have eaten recently :/
I have another scan on the 29th moter so we will have our scans together! They scan you all the time with twins which is nice x
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/varah89/null_zpsb36aad79.jpg

Lovely baby bump!!
My brother has split with his wife and they now share custody of the children. The kids are much easier now though he still doesn't take them places often because 3 at age 1 is still a lot for one person but as they grow that will get easier.
Yay we get to see our babies same day. :)

Sorry to hear about your brother splitting from his wife! Hard work doing it alone! How are you feeling any morning sickness?x

Yes it was quite a surprise to us all, but such is life. It was very messy and just happy it's all over and settled now.
I did have mild ms for about 3 weeks and now I just don't feel good pretty much all the time. Exhausted, gas, heartburn, occasional nausea, but nothing severe at least. Totally managable. It does seem each pregnancy it gets a little worse. But I'm almost through the first tri and we don't plan on having anymore babies, so I'm just weeks away from feeling better for good, till the third tri rolls around ha!

Wow that must be hard going on them. So sad to hear that they split :(

Your bump is wonderful! Havae you started the epic pink buy yet? :D

29th is closing in super exciting! Heard anything more about the test tina?

Yep I have regular scans and checks. They should know with my next in a couple of weeks if my water levels are changing. I still feel more wet than usual so still wouldnt be surprised if they are going but we shall have to see.

Alex will be 1 on Thursday :D 34 for me! Its all come around too fast for my pregnancy hormones I must say lol xxx

No, not heard anything about the test. They will go over everything at the appt, it's the big first tri screening and they now have it at the hospital. A friend that works there says they have new equipment there and screening is much better. Its so odd how last time I was very opposed to doing this screening and this time I cannot relax until I do.

Glad they are monitoring you Sarah. Hope your waters hold out. Awe, Alex is gonna be ONE!

How are you girls? Any first birthday pics of Alex??
Good luck in the scan tomorrow Tina! I have my growth scan too!
Can you believe the 3 of us are having pregnancy talk again!? Still can't get my head around it!
Any know how Faythe and Pinky are? X

Good luck in your scan today Tina!
Had my growth scan. Baby A weighs 3lb7 and baby B weighs 3lb12! Was told they are good weights even if they were single babies!
Both head down now! X

How did the scan go tina?

YAY for the twins doing well!! Did you get a pic? I will upload some new pics of Alex tonight. Cant believe our babies are past one :(

Im head down and feeling a lot of painful BH. Still not sure if my waters are going but scan in two weeks :)

I dont know. Pinky and I fell out last year but did make back up again. However when I found out I was pregnant again I got the silent treatment and after eight months almost now of feeling like it was a taboo never to be asked about situation I dropped the contact again. Life has been hectic anyway here but I still tried :( Either way, the fact i have never been asked how the pregnancy has been going hurt a bit so I think its better this way.

Not sure about Faythe...hope she comes back! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->