Those who had an ultrasound sound around 5/6 weeks..

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
What did you see? I've got one tomorrow morning, and I'm feeling so nervous! X

I had a scan at 5wk 3 days and we saw sac and fetal pole measuring 0.14cm.
I then had one at 6 wk 3 days and we saw heartbeat.
But it really can vary from person to person, try not to worry too much.
Good luck!

My scan was yesterday and they estimated roughly six weeks, couldn't do it exact because baby is so small. But we seen the heartbeat so if your six weeks it is possible you'll see a little flicker of a heartbeat, but don't worry if you don't, it's perfectly normal at such an early stage x

I had an ultrasound at 5w6d and all they saw was a yolk sac, went back at 7w4d and saw the baby and saw the heartbeat on screen!

I saw a beating blob. Literally that's it. Like a smudge. But it was so reassuring it was the cutest little blob I've ever seen!
Good luck. X

Would agree with the others, very coming not to see a heartbeat at this stage, I didn't see one at 6w4 but 10 days later there was one there. Like Kirsty said it will probably be a sweet little blob! X

at 5w6d, a blob with a flickering heartbeat.

I went at 6w 3d and fetal pole measured 3mm no heartbeat as it was too tiny to see. I have a scan again this Thursday at 8w 3d hopefully seeing a lot more and that long anticipated hearbeat!!!

It was a cute ass blob the first time! Don't be worried it you don't see heartbeat or other things because everyone is so different at this stage, there's no textbook for everyone being the same stage on the same day!

Had a scan at 6 weeks 4 days and saw the baby, fetal pole, and yolk sac. We could also see the tiny heart beating but it was too small to listen on doppler.

I had my first U/S at 6 weeks 3 days. I saw the yolk sac with my little tiny blob baby. I couldn't see the heartbeat, but heard it on the doppler... it was really strong!

It's an exciting time, don't worry! :)

Update for you all, thanks for your reply! Here's our little seed. :cloud9: no heartbeat seen today, but back in a week to hopefully see a beating heart! Nurse was really happy with what we saw, bang on for my dates. X

Attachments

• IMG_20170614_103348688.jpg
    IMG_20170614_103348688.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 12
Look how teeny tiny! My earliest ultrasound was 5w6d, and there is a HUGE difference - I got to see the teeny little blog with flickering heart at that point... and I've seen them at 6w1d, 6w3d, 7w, 7w3d, etc. They grow sooooooo much in those short few days. You'll definitely see a huge difference when you go in next week! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->