Those who have had their babies - do you still love the name you chose?

I still absolutely love Calista's entire name and worry we won't be able to find anything half as nice for any future children! She doesn't look like any of the other names we had on our list, apart from maybe Jemima.

YES! I absolutely adore the name Ruby. Always love hearing it and blessed I chose it
I love the name Jade and how it sounds and is written. No regrets here xx

Yes I absolutely adore my daughters name... im struggling with girls names now im pregnant with baby no.2 as I just cant find anything just as nice xx

With DD1 it was immediate love when i heard her name then people put me off but i stuck with it ... when she was a few months old i started to wonder about my name choice and thought maybe i should have named her something else however shes 4 now and i love love love her name

DD2 same thing really but this time every day im so glad i never changed my mind cause i adore her name it really is great to love what your child is called. even having those little doubts can be stressful xx

Have to say with my daughter it took me maybe 5 good months before i really saw her as her name. We referred to her as 'wee woman' or 'the baby' for a while but now i love it. Its a big name for a little girl but i wanted a special name to reflect how special she is and i think it does that.

I loved my sons name from day one and he suited it immediately. I think because we were saying it so much to get his sister who was 19 months used to it. Its a cute cuddly name which totally reflects his personality.

I LOVE our choice still. We went for a name thst is strong and old- fashioned, but with lots of possibilities for shorter names, so that he has a choice when he gets older. I love it. (And I love your son's name too!)

I still like it though not sure I would pick it now. It does suit him though!

I love DD's name. I have moments of wishing we'd picked something more unusual as it's more popular than we thought and has moved up the top 1000 baby names from 2011 (year she was born) to 2012, plus 2 people I know (not friends) used it after we did. Ultimately though i'm really glad we picked it and can't imagine her with a different name now :flower:

My dd is Ava Jane and I loved it and still do......think it's a name that will suit her now and when she's an adult....we just called her Ava as Jane is just a middle name.

Kinda hate how common it is...

If baby is a boy we love Finn. DH loves Elias but I really don't. Girls are harder this time around

I think we might go for Scarlett Cole this time but soooooo many people have slagged the name it's making me not love it anymore.

I've just stopped telling people what we like as it's so hurtful....people gave said...Scarlett the Harlet (slut) and ooooooo that's so pretentious that name and more.......

Hate when people put you off a name

I love Lilith :) suits her to a tee but this baby has no name...

I haven't had my LO yet (my third) but yes I still love my boys names. My oldest is Alexander James and my 2 year old is Tommy William and this baby is Zachary Herbert. All names have some kind of family reference to my family so I think that is one reason they are so special to me.

DS is Rian and DD is Nila.

I still love both names. They work well in our multi-cultural & bi-lingual family. Short and easy to pronounce. I like the fact that you dont hear dozens of kids with the same name.

Yep still in love with my boys names and they are almost 4 and 5 years old. They suit their little personalities too :)

I love my son's name - OH and I were both instantly in love with it the first time we heard it, and still love it as much today.

My daughter's name was harder. We didn't agree and kind of compromised on it. We both like the name and it suits her so much, but it didn't speak to us like our last. So we're both just "ok" with it. We actually changed her middle name when she was 2 weeks old and considered changing her name again at 6mo! Even now at 2 we just call her by her nickname Pip which isn't related to her real name at all :haha:

This one is another boy and we haven't discussed names yet, but I'm pretty sure we'll be good. We have similar taste in boys names!

Yep I'm cool with ours, but I still wished I used middle names

Completely love our daughters name and even more so later on! ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back