Those who have had their babies - do you still love the name you chose?

I love my daughters name, Eloise and people often comment on it, I am just struggling now with
a girl name if this lo is a girl.

i adore it! so much. we can't think of any girls names for this pudding as nothing is as nice as my daughters.
i am keen on family names and even her initials spell iris, the name of my great grandma.
it suits her perfectly!

I honestly struggled, after wanting Flynn it was bumped to a middle name.Caleb (chosen by husband) is really uncommon in the uk and I got sick of people calling him Kayden (what?!) Anyway, he's a gorgeous rascal of a toddler now and has totally grown into his name!

I honestly struggled, after wanting Flynn it was bumped to a middle name.Caleb (chosen by husband) is really uncommon in the uk and I got sick of people calling him Kayden (what?!) Anyway, he's a gorgeous rascal of a toddler now and has totally grown into his name!

I love Caleb as a name! Gorgeous!

i adore it! so much. we can't think of any girls names for this pudding as nothing is as nice as my daughters.
i am keen on family names and even her initials spell iris, the name of my great grandma.
it suits her perfectly!

That is so cute! What a nice way to honour your great grandma! Lovely names too. My LO was going to be Isabella Rose or Isabelle Rosa, Rosa after my great grandma if he was a girl :)

My LB is only 4 weeks old but I do still love his name. It suites him and we wasnt even considering calling him Max. :)

I love all my little ones names apart from my eldest, after a 'friend' used my name 3 weeks before my daughter was born, I went on the search for an unusual and uncommon name. I don't exactly dislike it, but I don't love it. She does though, so I guess that's the important thing :) but if I was given the time again I'd probably choose something else.

I love all my little ones names apart from my eldest, after a 'friend' used my name 3 weeks before my daughter was born, I went on the search for an unusual and uncommon name. I don't exactly dislike it, but I don't love it. She does though, so I guess that's the important thing :) but if I was given the time again I'd probably choose something else.

what is the name of your eldest? infact would love to know what all your kids are called?! xx

My eldest is Shani Rose, pronounced shay-nee. She was meant to be Georgia Rose.

My other children are Sofia, Franklin, Sonny, Evie and Madeleine :)

My first son is almost two now, his name is Samuel Arthur Maddox B___. I wasn't in love with the name when he was born, I was stuck between Samuel and another name, Elijah I believe. But now, I absolutely love his name and I think it suits him perfectly! When I look at him and try to picture his name as Elijah, it's just strange to me.

My son is 11 and we had his name picked out early on. We named him Rand and it is so him, just unique :)

Aiden is almost 6 and I still love his name and think it suits him perfectly. I'm not fond of how popular it was when he was born but I do not regret it at all.

Mady's (Madalynn) name is a little different. I like her name but I'm not in love with it. I never have been, to be honest. I think I would feel different if I spelled her name different, but the spelling is meaningful, so I'm okay with it. I still can't imagine her as anything else. Plus now that she's older, she seems to be really growing into her name and everyone loves it.

Seraphina would be a little over two and I love her name just as much, if not more, as I did when I found it. I had her name picked before I even got pregnant and I still love it. It fit her perfectly and still does...her name means angel and she's my angel.

My biggest fear now is that I wont find another girls name that I like nearly as much. I've been looking almost two years now and still havent found one.:dohh:

Aiden is almost 6 and I still love his name and think it suits him perfectly. I'm not fond of how popular it was when he was born but I do not regret it at all.

Mady's (Madalynn) name is a little different. I like her name but I'm not in love with it. I never have been, to be honest. I think I would feel different if I spelled her name different, but the spelling is meaningful, so I'm okay with it. I still can't imagine her as anything else. Plus now that she's older, she seems to be really growing into her name and everyone loves it.

Seraphina would be a little over two and I love her name just as much, if not more, as I did when I found it. I had her name picked before I even got pregnant and I still love it. It fit her perfectly and still does...her name means angel and she's my angel.

My biggest fear now is that I wont find another girls name that I like nearly as much. I've been looking almost two years now and still havent found one.:dohh:

Yes Seraphina is a gorgeous name. I hope you find something just as meaningful and perfect for you x

I love Ashley's name, it really suits him and I've never met another child called Ashley. A few of his friends said his name as one of their first words as well which is really cute.

I love Micah's name. He was almost called Charlie but I can't imagine that now! I am a bit disappointed that I've met 2 other Micahs his age now, it's really low on all the lists I've seen so it must just be a fluke! The main reason I fell out of love with Charlie was it's popularity, but I've met no toddlers named Charlie! It just goes to show you can't predict these things! I love it anyway, it suits him perfectly and I love the sound of it. (my-kuh)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->