Those with blogs...

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
What is your blog about?
Post your link! Let us all have a look xx

Mine is in my siggy too! I just write about my general life!

Mines in my siggy too, just started it so not very interesting :haha:

I really enjoy your blog Boofs. I read it a lot but I'm not one to comment :lol:

I don't have a blog. Wouldn't know what to say :lol:

I blog a lot for my professional stuff (technical book author/programmer/website developer/conference speaker) at https://codinggeekette.com

https://thedenouementdebutante.blogspot.com/?zx=f99cae40ccb6fa96

It's been awhile but I write. I actually need to try to find the time again. I have a novel I am nearly done with but then I got pregnant... and baby... I need to finish it.

Mine's in my siggie too.
It's a bit random covering my opinions on stuff/life, home organizing (I am so not a domestic goddess), cooking (I am a kitchen goddess ROFL), and general blurb.
I have written as regular recently and need to get back in the habit. I seem to be writing a lot of draft posts and not finishing and publishing them - so time to get them out there =)

Slightly off-topic, but most of you are using blogspot?
Any comments no how easy (or not!) it has been to use?
Anyone tried typepad?
I'm sort of poking at the idea of blogging and am collecting reviews on the popular sites. I'd appreciate any feedback! :flower:

Lots of people use blogspot (I don't) and in general I hear it's very easy to use and it's only really people who are into "professional blogging" that discuss moving to word press instead.
Word Press apparently has a lot more features and functions but blogspot is a good go to and of course is free and you don't need to find hosting.
I use Wordpress because I host on my own personal server so I don't pay hosting charges and of course couldn't use blogspot on there.

If anyone is considering starting blogging I'd say blogspot is a great place to begin - if you change your mind and give it up - no harm done; if you change your mind and want a self hosted blog (on a paid or personal server) then there are plenty of tutorials out there on how to move from one platform to another.

Mine is in my siggie too!

Its written to LO when he is 18. I stole the idea from someone on here. I love writing it!

I use wordpress. Probably as I started my first one ages ago and when I made my more recent one I went with what I knew. I've kind of wished I used blogspot, but I've heard the commenting can be awkward with that. Wordpress does have a lot of modules and options, but I didn't find it too hard to figure out really.

Thanks for these links! Mine is below. It is about the title subject.

mine is https://all-about-nicki.blogspot.com/

been a bit depressing recently but hope that will change

Mine is in my siggie too!

Its written to LO when he is 18. I stole the idea from someone on here. I love writing it!

Just sat and read through your blog, it's so lovely and your son is gorgeous!

May have to steal this idea if you don't mind. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"