Those with blogs...

Mine is in my siggie too!

Its written to LO when he is 18. I stole the idea from someone on here. I love writing it!

Just sat and read through your blog, it's so lovely and your son is gorgeous!

May have to steal this idea if you don't mind. :flower:

ah thanks hun. It means so much when people take the time to read it. And feel free to steal the idea. I think every parent should do it! It helps us remember the little things our LO's do that we might forget otherwise.

xx

Its written to LO when he is 18. I stole the idea from someone on here. I love writing it!

What a beautiful blog, such a good idea!
Im from Coventry too, took me by surprise when i got to that bit :haha:

:cry: this blog made me well up. Such a sweet thing to for your little bot :cloud9: the pictures are lovely too, do you use instagram or anything Hun.

Xx

I blog a lot. I have several of my own
creative and faithful
which I write about my own crafts, other peoples crafts and add observations of life, music I like etc.
I also write Crystal Velvet Weddings which is a blog all about weddings and showcases my wedding creations.
I also write Christmas Creative That focuses on Christmas stories, music, crafts and decorating ideas. This one only gets updated in the summer to christmas period.
I am also a writer for a crafting blog where I am currently writing a series of posts about the use of colour and how colour works.

:cry: this blog made me well up. Such a sweet thing to for your little bot :cloud9: the pictures are lovely too, do you use instagram or anything Hun.

Xx

ah thanks hun! I used a website called Picknik to edit them but it's shut down now so will have to find an alternative. I just put a filter on the pic, rounded the edges and added the text in the corner. easy! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->