Thought I got AF, now I'm not sure....Thoughts?

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
So January 11, I had light bleeding. It was pretty light, dark red and pink. I assumed AF came and counted myself out for the cycle. However, the bleeding started getting lighter and by 6pm yesterday (January 12) it had completely stopped. So the bleeding lasted maybe 16 hours total. Normally when I get AF, it starts off light and by the time I'm 24 hours in (which I'm past now), it's a medium/heavy flow.

I'm so confused. Is there a chance that this was an extreme form of implantation bleeding? I could of swore it was my period at first...

Is there anything that would have just caused my period to stop? I haven't done anything differently from any other cycle.

Should I test again? I last tested January 7 with a BFN. If I should test again, when?

Sorry if this seems like I'm rambling. My head is just all over the place right now. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, especially because I was certain I was out. Thanks ladies :flower:

Hi! This happened to me when i found out i was pregnant the second time with my daughter. Could be a good sign :) if it was implantation itll take a few days before youll get your bfp!! Fixed that youll know soon!!

:dust:

Just looked at your dates jan 7 was too early if jan 11 was infact implantation id say test maybe on the 15-16? You might still have low levels of hcg but if you have cheap tests then it cant hurt to try.

Thank you for your reply! It's good to know that this might be a good sign. :flower:

I had a little more bleeding now, still pink and brown blood though. It was just some spotting. For the most part though, I haven't bled again in over a day. I'm still unsure of what's going on, but I'm hoping to get it figured out soon.

I'm going to test today with a Walmart cheapie, just because I'm dying to POAS :haha: I'll be testing again the 16th or so if I still don't have AF and/or I just have the random spotting.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

:bfn: today, but still holding out some hope. No more spotting since this morning, so I'm taking that as a good sign.

I also called my doctor and the nurse I talked to said that if AF doesn't show in a few more days, to take another test. So the plan is to test again January 18. :thumbup:

I haven't really had any pregnancy symptoms. I've been more tired than usual, but that could also just be because my sleep schedule has been more messed up than usual. I feel pretty normal, besides the light spotting/bleeding.

I had cramps for a week or so up until I had the bleeding and that's stopped now. I'm wondering if maybe that's a sign. :shrug:

I really, really want to test again, even though I know it's best to wait. I only have 1 test left and I don't want to waste it. Fighting the POAS urge is really difficult. :haha:

Tested again yesterday (January 16) with another :bfn:

I'll be testing one last time on January 18, and if I still get a bfn, I'll be making a doctor's appointment. I'm currently on cd48 right now, which is just getting ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->