Thought I was dealing...

mrsstreet0417

Mom to Isabella and Emma
Reaction score
Well, thought that I was doing fine and that I was at peace with the situation but I was wrong:cry:. It was on April 9th that we lost this last bean :cry:, and as hard as I am trying to be at peace with this, I can't be yet. It's just so unfair, and I know I can't be the only one that has thought that before. I look in the pregnancy sections and there are all these cute bump pictures, or pictures of sweet little newborns, and I wonder "Why can't that be me?" :cry:When will it be my turn? I never in a million years thought I would have just turned 20 and already have 4 lost babies :cry:. Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that I know I can get pregnant at least, and there are loads of ladies on here a lot worse off than I in the TTC game, I just wish that the pain would dull :cry:, that this would stop hurting SO bad...Guess I'm just a little gloomy today :cry: . Thanks for letting me rant...

I'm so sorry, HUGS. I've lost 3 over the last few years and they still sadden me and they won't ever be forgotten but hopefully one of these days when you get your bean in your arms the pain will be a little less :)

Hang in there sweetie. I lost my bean on the 8th of April, and I still feel very emotional. I think it will take us a while to feel like we have started healing. I am so sorry that you have lost four little ones. :cry: This must be so frustrating for you. Don't give up hope though.

Make sure you rant and rave :hissy: when you need to, that is why we are all here! :hugs:

Sending lots of :hug: your way :hugs:

So sorry for ur loss of ur 4 lil ones , don't give up trying as very soon some good news will come , i lost my lil one on 12th march and the pain of losin still hurts, specially when i see pregnant women or hear a newborn cry but what gets me thru is the thought that hopefully it will be me soon and i hope that for all u girls on here too. But ive heard it eases as time goes by but no one ever forgets these lil precious babies who sadly are'nt here.

sending loadsa :hug:

Rachy xxxx

Don't put too much pressure on yourself to grieve quickly. It took me two weeks before I was even ready to function in the world after our second miscarriage at 17 weeks near the beginning of February. I still have some raw emotion when I see/talk to the pregnant women at work or see the moms bring their little ones in.

You've been through this before, so I don't want to sound like I'm preaching to you, but take your time to grieve. Don't expect things to be okay the very next day.

Soon this will work for you. You'll have your own little one and will appreciate them SO, SO much! Hang in there.

So sorry for your loss, :hugs:, I m/c on the 12th of march and almost everyday i think about it, seeing other babies and pregnant ladies is hard too, i've only just been able to go into a shop with baby clothes etc and not break down, So take time to grieve and you will make it though to the other side. We are all here for you on here and you can rant on as much as you want if it makes you feel any better, sometimes just getting it all out is the best way. xx :hug: :hug:

:hugs: I am so sorry you are feeling this way right now... take your time to grieve properly... who says you have to be okay in a certain time?

It's 7 weeks since I lost my little boy, and I still walk all the way around Tesco to avoid the baby clothing aisle, and go shopping at 2 am so there is less chance of children being in there... it's just my way of coping.

Going into the pregnancy section is the purest form of torture you can inflict on yourself, I have to be honest with that, I still flick over there from time to time to see how everyone is getting on, but it cuts so deep I have to cry for about an hour after I'm done.

xxx

Thank you all ladies, Soon hopefully we will all have bumps of our own. :hugs: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->