Thought I was okay with another boy

Darlin65

Married with a Munchkin
Reaction score
This going to sound SO silly and ridiculous but here goes...

I desperately wanted a girl. I wanted a girl with DS too but now can't imagine not having my little man. I'm glad we had a boy as our 1st.I thought I was ok after we found out we were expecting another boy. It took all I had not to break down on the scan table but towards the end I was excited and even cried happy tears in the car. I've had trouble bonding this whole pregnancy but felt so much better once I knew it was our little Avery in there. Well since working on the nursery and shopping around for baby things I get really upset when the girl things pop up.

I'm also dealing with a little bit of jealousy. Sil just had a girl. She announced her pregnancy after my mc at my bachelorette party this past March. She's always stole my thunder. She even did a gender reveal which I wanted to do with our next pregnancy and it's pretty pointless now. I'd just look like a total copy cat.

There's so much I am upset with this pregnancy and feel like I am missing out on. We honestly had decided to wait and avoided my ovulation time but I ov'd early and fell pregnant anyway. I feel bad because I'm just so ready for it to be over and hoping once my baby is in my arms I will be ok.

I'm sorry :(. I know exactly how you feel though. After my first son I actually believed I didn't care what the next baby would be. That was until I was on the table and they told me it was another boy. I completely lost it. And to boot, I got all the "I'm sorry" comments from people. It's so hard and I'm now pregnant with #3 and won't be finding out because I'm so afraid of my reaction!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->