Thoughts needed - bit of dye run

wannabemummyb

LTTTC a rainbow
Reaction score
Tested this morning 13dpo - very clear no mistaking the second line but there is a bit of dye run as well so not sure whether it's real?

Really trying not to get my hopes up as have been trying so long and had 4 mcs

Let me know your thoughts please TIA

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 97
Hmm! Only way to know is to test again! Best of luck. Hope this is it xx

I'm not sure either. I hope it's a sticky bean for you! :flower:

I dont want to fill you with false hope hun but that's pretty damned convincing even with a dye run..... I reeeeaaalllyyy hope this is it for you, I will keep my fingers crossed and anticipate seeing more tests. Good luck!!

Thank you ladies - this is the best line I've ever had at 13dpo. Will test again and keep you posted x

That does look like a BFP hun. Got everything crossed for you :)

Is that Freedom brand? I've posted one in the TWW forum. Line looks very similar to yours but no dye run on mine. However, I took that yesterday and have had neg tests all day today. Hope its a BFP for you x

Is that Freedom brand? I've posted one in the TWW forum. Line looks very similar to yours but no dye run on mine. However, I took that yesterday and have had neg tests all day today. Hope its a BFP for you x

One step brand.

Fx for you too x

There is still a line today, although not as dark - which I'm hoping is just because of more diluted urine. Didn't have more than a couple of hours hold, whereas yesterday's was 6hour hold.

The left one is today's the right is yesterday - sorry the picture isn't that clear.

What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 68
It's blurry but I think BFP ! I would take a FRER

Thank you ladies. Going to do a frer in a couple of days. Dreading another mc but nowt I can do about it. Will keep you posted x

Just saw the latest pic of your tests, totally positive!! Update soon :D

Hi ladies, just wanted to update - am still get lines on ICs and the line is progressing - attached photos taken tonight with an hours hold. However FRER and clearblue either have no real line or a shadow (clearblue). I'm so confused!

The pic with two ICs were taken tonight - line came up within 3-5mins.
The four ICs the two lighter ones are the originals on the thread to show the line is getting darker

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 36
Hi ladies, just wanted to update - am still get lines on ICs and the line is progressing - attached photos taken tonight with an hours hold. However FRER and clearblue either have no real line or a shadow (clearblue). I'm so confused!

The pic with two ICs were taken tonight - line came up within 3-5mins.
The four ICs the two lighter ones are the originals on the thread to show the line is getting darker

Tonight's ICs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 38
It's a BFP. Those take a long time to darken up. If you use a FRER you will get a solid strong line. Congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->