Thoughts needed - bit of dye run

Wow! That's so weird and confusing?! Can you get a blood test?

The IC are actually more sensitive then the blue dye

21 dpo.... They could be picking up your hormone surge again... How long are your cycles? 21 dpo should def show a line if you're pregnant

Thanks Medic - I think I'm dpo but could be less than that. Cycles are irregular because of PCOS but more recently they are 28-35 days.

Strangely me and FRERs aren't friends - even when I have been pregnant never got a decent line on them.

I'm hoping it's just because my urine was too diluted as tested in the evening with only an hours hold

I'm amazed at your lines on IC and your lack of a line on FRER! That's crazy! If you didn't get good lines in a previous pregnancy on FRER then maybe it's good news. You can't deny all those IC.
I'm sure I saw a thread recently that said that said FRER are a special type of test that picks up not only HCG but a different type of HCG - I'll see if I can find it. Maybe there something in that for you.
Can't find the thread but it's - HCG beta core fragments HCGbcf don't know much about it but sure I read something like FRER pick that up/or don't pick that up. Can remember

I know its unlikely but are the ICs perhaps a bad batch? Where are they from?

This is just so strange!

Any possibility you have got OV strips instead of HCG strips? (Sorry just trying to think of any explanation!)

I know you said your gp won't give blood tests for hcg but I would perhaps insist that it is necessary.

I know its unlikely but are the ICs perhaps a bad batch? Where are they from?

This is just so strange!

Any possibility you have got OV strips instead of HCG strips? (Sorry just trying to think of any explanation!)

I know you said your gp won't give blood tests for hcg but I would perhaps insist that it is necessary.

I got them from Amazon.

I don't think they are a bad batch because been using them for a while and have had clear bfns on them. Had bfns on them first off this cycle. It is all really strange. A friend suggested trying super drug tests so ordered some last night!

I appreciate all your inputs

It looks as though the dye hasn't fully ran across the tests so that could make an evap as the dye gathers on the test line. Frers are really good & show positives very early that's why they are so popular. Be interesting to see a superdrug one :) xx

frers were always crappy for me!!! the cheapies showed more for me

If these are the one step tests from amazon, I've recently had a few bad tests. Had 3 or 4 with really convincing lines on. Ran out and got frers and cb and all were negative. That was over a month ago. I hope this isn't the case for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->