Thoughts on influencing the babys sex??

priddy

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience of the wives tales working to influence the sex of your baby?? Im really not bothered either way as long as I have a healthy baby but just wondered everyones thoughts!
Also trying to find ways to make the next 7 days go quick till time to :sex: lol

not sure, although i think there is some truth in some of it, there are loads more boys in our school now than girls and i always wondered why that is, apparently if you bd when you are actually ovulating then you are more likely to have a boy and with opks now i bet more people are tracking it and therefore having more boys! xx

I've heard that too. BD'ing the day of O or the day before and you are more likely to have a boy, any earlier and you are apparently more likely to have a girl. Something to do with females being a hardier breed or something like that :rofl:

Lol I've heard that too. I just put it all down to genetics. DH has 2 brothers and a sister, we have a son. I was the only girl of 6 grandchildren, and my Dad had 3 brothers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->