*Thread for anyone who has no idea where they are up to or when they'll be testing!*

want2beamom,
I was the same way in high school. At the time, it was awesome to only get a period every few months!

I know eh, it was like the bestest thing ever! I had never experienced bad cramps until i started having my m/c's.

I'm now on CD127!! I had the smallest speck of spotting three days ago but that didnt amount to anything :(

Well following my chemical pregnancy last week, my husband has decided that he doesn't want anymore children. Still trying to get my head around it :cry:

Gemma x

Well following my chemical pregnancy last week, my husband has decided that he doesn't want anymore children. Still trying to get my head around it :cry:

Gemma x

Oh no, that is really upsetting. Why do you think he has changed his mind? Is he just stressed out by this whole TTC rollercoaster or are there other reasons?

Gemma x

I'm so sorry hun, maybe its just because it scared him and he's worried, i hope in time he will come round to the idea again :hug:

Thanks ladies, I don't think he'll change his mind though, and the worst thing is that I can't even argue with his reasons.

The main one is that he has a neuromuscular condition called CMT that has a 50:50 chance of being passed on. Our eldest son has it, our middle one doesn't and our youngest is too young to tell yet. Although the geneticist we saw told us that it tends to go to the opposite end of a scale of severity with each generation, meaning that our children shouldn't be as badly affected as he is, he has this fear that we could have a child who is very badly affectd by it. I have to say that on Saturday morning, the day I started bleeding, I was really upset because our son who has CMT was complaining about the pains in his legs and I ended up giving him Neurofen. I got really upset then and thought to myself that we really shouldn't be thinking of having any more.

His other reasons are to do with money - his job isn't too secure at the moment (who's is?!) and coping with them all when they are having a rowdy day, although this isn't one that I'm particularly worried about.

The trouble is that he's functioning with his head and I've been following my heart, not a very good match! Neither of us mentioned anything yesterday so it wasn't too stressful a day!

Hope everyone else here is ok, I'm still popping in to see how everyone else is doing.

Gemma x

Well, I think I may have finally ovulated (looked like a + OPK and EWCM yesterday). I don't want to get myself too excited, but it's more than I've had in my past cycles. If I did ovulate yesterday/today, that would make my cycle only around 35 days! (My last ones were 72 and 53)...

hey everyone..

Well ff has decided i did O.. (still not sure as OPK's keep giving me strong lines.. )
On top of that ive been spotting for the last 12 days.. and having small cramps too.. overall feeling a bit miserable..

Not sure if it is an anovulatory cycle, or if i am having my AF now or if i did O..

Called the gyno because of the 12 day spotting and get this, i can come in in 5 weeks!!!
20th of Feb.. man i feel miserable hahaha.. anyhow..

Waiting till Saturday or Sunday to do a HPT, hopefully it will be a :bfp:, been getting some symptoms, like sore breasts, backache, never ending cramping... sight..
who knows though, wouldnt be the first time im completely off..

Nah, not really, did a test on 8DPO which was :bfn: and am now 10DPO,i feel shitty haha, still crampish,.. waiting til tomorrow morning to test again but am not to hopeful..

Still spotting too sight..

No news from me yet! I had a very, very small amount of brown CM but I think I ovulated on Tuesday or Wednesday and it seems too early for implantation bleeding.

hi all, posted earlier about no :witch: in 17 months, 6 months after BC implant removal. I got the :witch: jan 27th!!!! FINALLY! after a million days of waiting waiting waiting! now hopefully i will be at least a little normal. joined FF but i dont sleep regularly at all. any suggestions on temping?

hi all, posted earlier about no :witch: in 17 months, 6 months after BC implant removal. I got the :witch: jan 27th!!!! FINALLY! after a million days of waiting waiting waiting! now hopefully i will be at least a little normal. joined FF but i dont sleep regularly at all. any suggestions on temping?

Thats fantastic news!! :hugs:

How is everyone doing? It's been a week since ovulation and I am getting so anxious to test. I know it will be a waste of money, so I'm trying to wait. After many cycles, this is my first 2WW that I am aware of and I can't stop thinking about it. It is hard not to symptom spot. I have had a little light brown CM for a few days now, but nothing else.

Any news ladies?
If you are still experiencing crazy cycles and want some buddies, come join us in Long, Irregular, Cycles 'r' Us.

Hi girls! How is everyone getting along?

I think I may have had my :witch:, after cd130 something!!!!

On the 27th Jan I started spotting - browny sort of cm!
I think I spotted for a few days, and then for the last 3 days had a light bleed (like last days of :witch:).

This is the first action Ive had since comming off bcp - Take a look at my chart do you think I may have ovulated or not for that cycle?

In total it lasted 11 days! I hope it was :witch: and not just some stupid spotting!

What do you guys think? I hope my body is on its way back to getting normal ish!

Let me know how you all are getting on!

Hi girls! How is everyone getting along?

I think I may have had my :witch:, after cd130 something!!!!

On the 27th Jan I started spotting - browny sort of cm!
I think I spotted for a few days, and then for the last 3 days had a light bleed (like last days of :witch:).

This is the first action Ive had since comming off bcp - Take a look at my chart do you think I may have ovulated or not for that cycle?

In total it lasted 11 days! I hope it was :witch: and not just some stupid spotting!

What do you guys think? I hope my body is on its way back to getting normal ish!

Let me know how you all are getting on!

I can't help as I am terrible at reading charts, but I wanted to say congrats because it seems like you are making progress! :happydance:

I am still waiting to test. I am so tempted to test early, but I'm really going to try to hold out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->