thread i read earlier in general chatter

nikki2512

Reaction score
hi all just wanted to ask,how many of you on here would poison a cat if it came into your garden and did it's business?,i am absolutely disgusted one of my cats was poisened last monday,the vet said by something strong such as antifreeze by how quickly my cat went dowhill,and did have to be put to sleep because it had so badly damaged his kidneys and liver and apperntly he said it is no suprise if it was deliberate as people do put antifreeze out to deliberatly kill cats as beieve it or not cats do like the taste of it.Earlier on i was nosing in another room and came across a thread that really upset me and made me think there is probably more people out there than we think doing this sort of thing and more or less saying if you don't like it then you shouldn't let your cats out of the house.Now firstly i hardly ever do let my cats out as i live by a road that gets quite busy at times anyway and when my cats fo go out they mainly stick to our garden and don't do there bussiness in other peoples as they go in a litter tray,yes i can understand it must be frustrating when other peoples cat go in your garden and poo on your lawn but to say something as extreme as talk about poisoning them and laughing about it is just plain horrible,and i was wondering what other people think of this,thanks for reading x

Sorry about your cat :hugs:

I don't agree with it to be honest. DH doesn't like cats and everyone in our street either has a cat or a dog (we have 2 dogs). They sit on the driveway and do poop out the front. Doesn't mean I'd try to hurt them! DH tells me off when I chat to them, he thinks I'm encouraging them to keep coming back! They have shot in the front door before now and as DH and my mum are allergic, it's not good.

I mean, I don't like birds pooping on my car but it happens! Not a lot I can do about it, and I would never put poison out for them!

It is definately cruel and not necessary.

i think it is horrible. we had a neighbor feed our dog glass once and he died from internal bleeding. he was bated because they mixed it in meat. all over there stupid chicken that came into OUR yard and got killed.

I wouldnt hurt them, but it is very irritating having other peoples cats using your garden as a toilet. This is something that is very much bugging me at the moment as we seem to be the only house without a dog so get a steady stream of cats passing through. They keep pooing on our lawn and digging up and pooing in our veggie patch. It isnt really fair to have to put up with all poo from other peoples cats!

I would never try to kill a cat however annoying it is, However i doubt cats come into my garden due to having a large dog, but i would try things like the soap etc to keep a cat out rather than try to kill it :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->