three day test ?

J

justhoping

my third day lands on sunday for the test my fertility is sending me on ...i need to take the one on day three and the one on day 21..

but since the day is sunday the nurse said i can go monday, will it make that much of a difference if i go a day later? I was told before the days need to be specific? :/

my third day lands on sunday for the test my fertility is sending me on ...i need to take the one on day three and the one on day 21..

but since the day is sunday the nurse said i can go monday, will it make that much of a difference if i go a day later? I was told before the days need to be specific? :/

hey there...I had my day 3 bloods taken on day 2 and it was fine. My re says plus or minus 1 day is not bad. Also the nurse told me to count 1 full day as day 1 - so if you start AF at night...then your first full flow would be the next day- thats how it was explained to me.

Good luck!

hey there...I had my day 3 bloods taken on day 2 and it was fine. My re says plus or minus 1 day is not bad. Also the nurse told me to count 1 full day as day 1 - so if you start AF at night...then your first full flow would be the next day- thats how it was explained to me.

Good luck!

so since i started af at 1pm last night tonight one pm is one full day?

thank you so much for helping me, its been nearly 20 yrs since i went and i forgot so much of this.....

but its all amazing..he said even the hsg i got then has now changed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->