Thrush

loveylove

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Just tried to buy canesten thrush cream/tablet and pharmacist said they can't sell it to me because I told them I was pregnant.

Anyone else experienced thrush whilst pregnant? What are we suppose to take to get rid of it?

Itchy times lol

I was on antibiotics for a kidney infection so have thrush :-( I asked at hospital on Wednesday and the cream is fine, the pessary is fine, just not the combi... It has something in we can't take I can't remember if It began with a c or an f though
I'm using Canestan
H xx

I had thrush at 12 wks with DD. I was told to buy some natural yoghurt and put some on a pantie liner in your knickers and wear it for a couple of hours and change as required. It was very messy but worked wonders. It was very cooling, it did feel a little strange to begin with mind!!

I also heard cranberry juice can help too.

I have just had it and got given the peasant and cream. It's just the flucanzole (sp?) you're not supposed to take. Well that's what I got told anyway!

The pessary n cream are fine they just don't give it over counter in pregnancy with no prescription it's like most medication.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->