Tia Sharpe

Ok so even if it was just a ''normal'' wash .. it wasnt was it because they would have washed the clothes that were worn when she died.

This pic was taken way before the gran was arrested, its just a disturbing picture thats all.

But maybe they just needed clothes?
Clean ones that is.
Maybe she was buying it to do the washing for her daughter.
I dunno, it doesn't strike me as odd behaviour.
:shrug:

but washing powder??? Most people have enough clothes to survive a week surely?

Yeh the press never get the best pics do they! They get the worse looking ones!

I really hope the family get some answers soon. Nothing makes sense :( Why!?!

loo roll is different..there is no alternative! Washing powder...well its not an essential if you have some extra clothes is it?

I don't see the washing powder thing as a big deal.
I mean, they still needed basic things to get by right?
Jeez. Guilt by washing powder.

I think tshirt wise, it helped them keep up the lie to be honest.

I agree.

I think you would go into auto pilot etc. I dont know. I guess people deal with it in strange ways x

I totally agree hun.

But you have a whole family including small children to wash for, there was only the gran and step grandad there.

Not sure if the grandchildren were there at that time, and tbh I have so few clothes I would need to wash them at least every other day.

If my grandaughter was missing...it would be to hell with the washing. It would be the last thing on my mind. The only other thing would be you could understand it if it was a bid to keep your mind occupied and busy..otherwise, its odd in those circumstances.

I dont think we can say how we would react. People react weirdly when going through an awful time.

If i ever commit a crime, washing powder will be off my list now...

Its all massively confusing.

Step Grandad is the last one to see her alive, yet her Stepdad claims to have been there to?
How could a body have been in that house for so long uncovered by 3 searches, yet how could, with all the press attention they have moved it between search 3/4
Why did the police let the Grandad go AWOL.
What kind of Grandmother goes with a man whose been with her daughter first?

loo roll is different..there is no alternative! Washing powder...well its not an essential if you have some extra clothes is it?

Its just a press picture though, she could have had other shopping, maybe she went to get fags or electric. I know she has been arrested now, but I wouldnt judge that picture! People do strange things at times. She could have been getting it for the mum or anything at that stage as we didnt know she was possibly involved.

Step Grandad is the last one to see her alive, yet her Stepdad claims to have been there to?
How could a body have been in that house for so long uncovered by 3 searches, yet how could, with all the press attention they have moved it between search 3/4

The think the body was in the attic and passed through to the other house and back.

at our old house the attic was not sealed off at neighbours if you get me, it was one big attic between 2 houses. Often terraces are like this.

The think the body was in the attic and passed through to the other house and back.

I wonder if they ever considered removing it completely? Or contemplated how? With the amount of press and public attention they would never of been able to surely, surely they realised they were always going to be caught :nope:

Yes, you would wonder how they would ever think of getting away with it...but maybe the gran never wanted to. She always said she wouldnt stand in the police's way. I think she wanted to get caught.

Ok so even if it was just a ''normal'' wash .. it wasnt was it because they would have washed the clothes that were worn when she died.

This pic was taken way before the gran was arrested, its just a disturbing picture thats all.

Maybe they did wash them, maybe they didnt yet, maybe they've thrown them away. We dont know yet.

but washing powder??? Most people have enough clothes to survive a week surely?

Not me. :haha:

Washing powder being off your list made me :rofl:

I thought it was uncle who had seen her too? And the neighbour?

I guess the search depends how deep the search was, was it a general search? Because the last one was a forensic search, the others havent been called that although I dont know the difference.

My parents loft between the next peoples and their it is just a bit of material type thing, you could cut it and then move something along and no one would see.

Its just a press picture though, she could have had other shopping, maybe she went to get fags or electric. I know she has been arrested now, but I wouldnt judge that picture! People do strange things at times. She could have been getting it for the mum or anything at that stage as we didnt know she was possibly involved.

She had fags too, so like I said I imagine she wanted/needed them and just grabbed the washing powder too.

Ladies with shared lofts, i'd be well uncomfortable with that! I'd imagine my neighbours dropping through my hatch!
I wonder if they Mom knew? Or had any involvement?
I'd say the police always knew it was a family member, it usually is sadly :nope:

at our old house the attic was not sealed off at neighbours if you get me, it was one big attic between 2 houses. Often terraces are like this.

Ours was like that too, in our old house but if it were like that I imagine the police would of searched the whole thing in the first place :shrug:

Ladies with shared lofts, i'd be well uncomfortable with that! I'd imagine my neighbours dropping through my hatch!
I wonder if they Mom knew? Or had any involvement?
I'd say the police always knew it was a family member, it usually is sadly :nope:

I use to imagine that too. I made Matt put loads of locks on it :haha:

My parents isnt shared though, but you could cut your way through with a knife if you wanted :haha:

Thats really odd....buying washing powder??????? Very odd behaviour in those circumstances! No wonder they caught her!

But even if they were innocent, you have to have clean clothes. It looks to me like she went to get some fags and then picked up something else whilst she was there. I could understand a big shop being a bit :shrug: but it is just washing powder.[/QUOTE]

Exactly this!

The washing powder thing...in the grand scheme of things its just someone washing their clothes.

However, i am 100% certain that if my child/grandchild were missing, I certainly wouldn't be doing the washing. If it got to the point where I was desperate Im sure there would be friends or neighbours or other relatives that would be willing to lend a hand.

Xxx

I think when the police searched earlier with a rescue dog, I'm pretty certain they were looking for a live scent. Every dog is unique with its smelling abilities, usually a fully trained police dog is trained with a specific scent. So I think they brought in the cadaver dogs during the last search hence why the other dog did not alert.

Human error to blame for not finding the body earlier: https://news.sky.com/story/971313/tia-body-hunt-met-police-apologise-for-delay

However, is this because they failed to search the neighbours loft??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->